PDA

View Full Version : Greatest tirke know to man!!!!!

200x newby
03-24-2007, 01:07 AM
man i wish i could buy this....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/atc-350x-cbr-600-atcbr-600r-WICKED-FAST_W0QQitemZ140100272502QQcategoryZ6724QQssPageN ameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

SWIGIN
03-24-2007, 05:19 AM
that thing looks familiar....wonder if it was ever in dirt wheels?

edog
03-24-2007, 08:38 AM
That's RED NECK.

85hondaatc125m
03-24-2007, 09:41 AM
that thing looks familiar....wonder if it was ever in dirt wheels?
Ive seen it on ebay at least once before, maybe twice, that's where you probably recognize it from. I wonder if you could put plates on that thing:naughty:

bullbaiters
03-24-2007, 10:10 AM
I did not build it. I bought it this way. I agree it is a bit redneck. However I own or have owned almost all the honda atc models out there. When this came up for auction last year I bought it. I not only love atc's, but I love civics as well. This was a chance to build a REAL NICE custom on the cheap. cbr parts are way cheaper than a left side tank fin for my 87 200x. It is as faster than 99% of the atc's out there. The reason I have not ran it up in sixth gear is because it streches an atv tire like a funny car does those drag slicks. It would be the coolest street trike. I live in the tip of the mit, and can still ride rural dirt roads. I am 35 with 4 kids and I like to just cruise it on warm summer nights. It has a Huge fuel capacity. It will absolutely come alive on demand, and you can just throw a bag of ice on the six pack rack and haul it back to camp at an idle. The motor is bone stock. It produces HUGE power. I dont Really care if it sells. HOWEVER I just put a deposit on a BIG QUIGLY conversion van. I am unloading some of my favorites.

Meat-BoX
03-24-2007, 12:46 PM
I think its pretty cool looking. Would like to see it run the 500s at Trike Fest. Lol. The 200x's are real nice. I wish mine could look that good.

mywifeknowseverything
03-24-2007, 06:36 PM
Will ya Ship it???? And one more Question.....The RAKE is LONG...How well can you Turn it???

Yamahondaman
03-24-2007, 06:44 PM
I think its pretty cool looking. Would like to see it run the 500s at Trike Fest. Lol. .
and the RAG 250's !!!! :naughty:

Tri-ZNate
03-24-2007, 08:34 PM
That's RED NECK.

change the front fender to black and headlight to blue and it'll look like it was meant to be there.

Awesome Rig! :twisted:

bullbaiters
03-24-2007, 09:50 PM
I have thought about many different color combos. Nice cbr f2 and f3 tanks are a dime a dozen and usually come in an array of colors. right now I have white meijer front and rear fenders, and blue shock boots. I was going to try to make it look like the 86 and 87 200x's I have for sale. I had a plan of adding a white 350x to the mix and pulling them all with my k-5 I had painted to match my trikes. Now, I am just selling the pretty ones and keeping the riders. I purchasing a big QUIGLEY conversion van. I need the money. However if it does not sell I can still keep what I have and finish the collection. I Originally thought about doing it all black. You can buy a PIMP corbon fiber tailpiece for that bike for less than some of NOS parts I have been buying up. It would cost a bunch, But if paid in full I would ship it at buyers expense.

bullbaiters
03-24-2007, 10:03 PM
As far as its turnability goes, Its no motorcross bike. It is more of a drag bike that is very streetable. On pavement however you need to slow down for the curves because is does not lean over into the turns like a bike. Do most street trikes have the same feel? I guess you shouldn't be going over 60 around corners with it when the speed limit is only 55. I would love to get a test pilot to top her out and shoot it with a radar gun. In a straight line I was absolutely toying with a tricked out raptor 660. I goosed it out front and kicked a wake of gravel at him like a jet boat. I was already probably going well into the 80's when I pulled that move. It was purely by accident. I am guessing 135-140mph. maybe faster, maybe not.

mywifeknowseverything
03-24-2007, 10:15 PM
Please PM me your Zip so I can get a Shippig Quote:beer

Bryan Raffa
03-24-2007, 10:50 PM
what happend to the ninja Z craig?

mywifeknowseverything
03-24-2007, 10:58 PM
Nothin:naughty:

mywifeknowseverything
03-25-2007, 08:03 AM
Thanks for the PM Casey,,,,

Ive done some Checking,,,,Through the Ebay System and it looks like the Cheapest is 1080.00 Terminal to Terminal....Now Ive Shipped a Trike Before to Ohio Through my Honda Shop....But I Didnt pay for the Shipping...If you have a Honda Shop in town That would ship to another Honda Shop it might be cheaper....We have a Fork Lift on this side to Unload so No Special Dock is needed...Just an Option if you want to Pursue it....If not...Im out....LOL!!!! Thanks for your time.....

RedRider_AK
04-01-2007, 06:17 PM
Wow. That thing actually looks pretty sick.

v8280z
04-07-2007, 01:18 AM
I want this thing!! Hey Bullbaiters, I have sent a couple of emails to you through ebay but haven't heard from you. I am very interested. I would have bid on it but didn't have the cash until know. Send me an email and I will take this thing off your hands.