PDA

View Full Version : Donation To 3WW

88 Turbo Coupe
03-24-2007, 07:40 AM
What happens to donations to 3WW? That is, who gets it and what is done with it?

Howdy
03-24-2007, 09:14 AM
100% of the Donations are put into an account that only Billy and myself have access too. The funds in the account is used for Web sites hosting / bandwidth ( we have a total of 4 hosting accounts we use to just maintain the web site, chat & forums ). We used some of the funds to purchase the Honda ATC Brochure web site for the information to add to 3WW.
We also it for Trikefest needs: like trophies, awards, porta pots, and such. Last year alone Trikefest cost were around $2500-$3000, this year I project them to run $3500 - $5000.

Neither Billy or myself get any of the 3WW funds for the stuff we do. Actually we both have been using our own personal money to cover what the donations don't. We stretch the funds as far as we possibly can. We do this because we cover everything the donations don't ( this is money we could use for our own machines and such ). We do all this so that we can keep this site free for the users.

I hope this answers your questions. If not let us know.
Thanks
Howdy

88 Turbo Coupe
03-24-2007, 09:21 AM
Ok That makes me feel better. Now i know where my $100.00 Xmas donation went.