PDA

View Full Version : am I being stupid? Selling a trike.

Jim mac
03-27-2007, 11:45 PM
So I picked up a 250R a couple of weeks ago. All I did to it was put it in the garage by my 90. then I find a 200S this weekend. Im really getting to the point of running out of room for my cars and trikes. I decide to put the R in the classifieds here and in the paper. The trike is a 86, it runs great, I need to fix the brake resivoir in front and clean or replace the needle in the carb, because it leaks. I put it in the paper for sale for $1000. Now I can always say its sold if someone calls. Im thinking of rearranging some cars. maybe parking one of the trikes in the back of my project el camino. I really think if I put a new fender on it. it would be a really nice trike. So the question is, am I being a little rash for selling the trike at this time. Im selling it for 400 more than I paid for it. Is a 1000 bucks reasonable for a good running water cooled 250R with a title? I think basically Im trying to get talked out of selling the R. Im definetly keeping the S and the 90. What do you folks think? Jim

ATC-Eric
03-28-2007, 12:40 AM
I think its a decent price. You found the amazing deal, the $1000 passed on with a title for a running R is still a totally good deal.

Keep it man! I kinda got upset when I first read you were getting rid of it. Hang on to it for a while, make some room! You wont regret it down the road.

Dammit!
03-28-2007, 01:24 AM
Check your PMs!