PDA

View Full Version : Rude EBay Seller.

JackFlack
03-28-2007, 03:29 PM
Went to bid on this Guys EBay auction. Heres what happened. Should find this funny. Item # 180100806877

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&sspagename=ADME%3AL%3ARTQ%3AUS%3A1&viewitem=&item=180100806877

He had a Honda TRX 250R Keihin carburetor.
I asked him a question, and here is his replys.

First I asked him, if it had the Slider and needle assembly? the 6 Pictures didn't show it.

His reply: "if you read the auction. it clearly states all it needs is a carb top.
No photos, its curently boxed for shipping..."

So I look back at the auction thinking I missed something in his description.
Nothing,Nada.

I reply back, "Really? Where does it say that?"

His reply, "I replied to the wrong message...and tell you what. Since your trying to be a smart ass. *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* off ! your blocked. "

I reply back, "I was just trying to find out if it had the Slider and needle assembly. Picture didn't show it, and description didn't say it."

No reply so I e-mailed him through EBay. I also wanted some of his his other trx250 auction stuff.

So I reply again with the same message and added, I still would like a answer. And that I wanted still bid on the item and some of his other TRX250r items.

His reply, "no slide. and no, you cant bid."

My reply, "Wouldn't it have been easier if you would have just answered the questin or posted this information in your auction to start with?"

Was I wrong?:crazy:

Mr. Clean
03-28-2007, 03:34 PM
No I would have to say he is an id10t. I needed some flat track tires a couple months back. Emailed him and his response was just like the one he gave you. I would not buy anything from him. Under the revised option you can see he added to the description which was to probably put in the "no slide" comment. He was hoping to screw someone I am sure.

JackFlack
03-28-2007, 03:39 PM
Will at least he did REVISE his auction. And add, "This carb has no slide."

Maybe I saved someone else from over bidding on it.

mohawk
03-28-2007, 03:57 PM
what a dick !

hancadam
03-28-2007, 07:38 PM
I sent him an email asking what his reserve price is. Can't wait to see his response.

keithmart
03-29-2007, 11:26 AM
My past experience with said seller shows him to be nuttier than a squirrel turd. He refused to insure a motor I purchsased. He also refused to ship it in a wood crate that I would have provided. He insisted on using a cardboard box for shipping. I backed out of the deal and earned a non paying bidder award. He then started prank calling my phone. As if that was not childish enough he called my local sherrifs office claiming I was prank calling him! That was ez to counter becasuse he did not block his caller id. Even the sherrif thought he was not quite right in the head. They have nothing but bad things to say about him over at exriders.com too. Bottom line is I would not do biz with the likes of Mr. Craven no matter how badly I wanted the parts.

atctim
03-29-2007, 04:28 PM
Just for a laugh - I sent him this message:

Can I pay you in Pennies? I would ship them to you so there would be no extra expense to you. Please let me know ASAP so I can start rolling them up.

Thanks,
Tim

His reply:

HELL NO!! Your blocked you NUT!

Macs
03-29-2007, 05:10 PM
Oh man, is this guy fun to mess with. I have had a few emails going back and forth with him. Did yall know that there is a blogspot on him. I think i just found my new way to pass time at work.

JackFlack
03-29-2007, 06:08 PM
His latest reply:

hey ass *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited*.go suck your daddy's cock some more. I wouldn't sell you a part to save your life.
Oh yah. they passed a law a few months back. its called the Cease and Desist law. If you contact me again. I will peruse legal damages from you. And see you in court.
This is your ONLY warning..
TRY ME ON THIS
Good luck

My reply,

Since you know alot about the Law, is Slander or threatening someone a crime? I forwarded all are e-mails to Ebay for your lawsuit. Will you have enuff money from the used TRX 250r parts you sell, to pay for court cost? Doesn't that money you earn go towards food and clothes?

Didn't you say I was blocked in a earlier E-mail?
Did you Cease and Desist your block on me?

84honda200s
03-29-2007, 06:40 PM
this guys a dick ! i cant wait to have fun with him. i bet if we all *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* about him he could be booted. i hate guys like him.

JackFlack
03-29-2007, 09:15 PM
His latest reply back to me:

Cease and Desist suit filed now filed..
Thank you.

I am in big trouble now.

JackFlack
03-29-2007, 09:21 PM
Anybody else read his Ebay "ME" page??? Read his Terms and Conditions below. This guy is a REAL winner.

TERMS & CONDITIONS.

All of our items MUST BE PAID FOR IN 7 DAYS! And are sold AS-IS with no Express or Implied warranties of any kind. There are NO REFUNDS, OR RETURNS, ALL SALES ARE ABSOLUTELY FINAL! If you have private feedback or negative feedback, or new to ebaY, YOU CAN’T BID! All items have been clearly photographed & described to the best of our ability and are up to you to look at, as these are used, off-road, ATV parts. If you do not agree with these terms and condition then absolutely do not place a bid. If you place a bid and violate ANY of our Terms & Conditions you are agreeing for us to sue you in the state of Ohio as well as your home state under the Uniform Commercial Code of Breach of Contract of a Volume Seller. By bidding on our auctions, you are also agreeing to pay for ALL of our Legal Fees, court cost, investigative costs, travel and hotel expenses. We will also go after your bank account, cars, property, paycheck liens anything we can get our hands on and we will attach interest as well. We will have a judgment put on your credit report for the balance you owe me, when the court finds you guilty for Breach of Contact under the Ohio-UCC. If you are a minor & bid & don’t pay, we will go after your parents or guardians for the balance as stated above. We do NOT SELL OUT OF THE USA. If you don't have the money to buy our items or don't have the intention to buy our items, DO NOT BID !

Macs
03-29-2007, 10:40 PM
i dont know how he has had time to email yall, i have been arguing with this guy all day. I have kept him very busy. Thanks for that cease crap, i just threw it right back on him.

SYKO
03-29-2007, 10:56 PM
I am in big trouble now.

uh oh.. whatever will you do??

buahahhahahahhahaha!!!!!!

:crazy:

xd 200x
03-30-2007, 12:45 AM
O this is going to be fun. setting up fake Ebay accounts now. I love hillbillies. time for this idiot to go for a ride.

chris200x
03-30-2007, 07:00 AM
What is shame... I really don't think this is what this forum was intended for.:( :lock: :banned:

SYKO
03-30-2007, 08:54 AM
What is shame... I really don't think this is what this forum was intended for.:( :lock: :banned:

to a point yea that is true, but first a member came on here about a bad ebayer that has parts we can use as a warning, everyone else took off with that, even I have checked this crackhead out, he is a potential problem that dosnt need to sell parts, if this thread can let a few folks see how screwed up this guy is then maybe they wont get caught buying somthing from him and getting screwed, then I say leave it be. .02

Greiver430x
03-30-2007, 10:51 AM
:idea: tell him you have a slide for the carb and ask if you can trade the slide for the carbl. lol:lol:

JackFlack
03-30-2007, 02:34 PM
His latest reply:

I already notified ebaY Safe Harbor about you. And well as my Attorneys. I have forwarded ALL your messages to ebaY .. So how I think you forgot about the nasty little post you sent me first..

You just cant leave well enough alone. So, I will be taking you and your family to court. I will be seeking maximum damages for the slander and harassment that you have so done.
ENJOY what you stated.
EVERY message from you will be treated as a NEW and separate suit.

JackFlack
03-30-2007, 02:37 PM
Isn't this a photocopy of a TRX 250R manual he is selling. Copyright violation?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Mechanics-complete-shop-manual-for-1986-Honda-TRX-250R_W0QQitemZ180101191337QQcategoryZ34237QQrdZ1QQ cmdZViewItem

ClayW
03-30-2007, 03:54 PM
What a weirdo. Hey ask him will he go on Jude Judy with you!!! LMAO!!

xd 200x
03-30-2007, 06:43 PM
He is so cool I wish I had this bad of a understanding of the law. LOL what a idiot. If i was you I would start an auction for a paper clip or something explaining what a Idiot he is. Since he is misquoting the ucc in that thing you posted I would send him an email with the right quote about how if you bid on his *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* you can decide you don't want it before the auction ends.
Ok, I got it ask him for his address so you can serve him with the complaint in your counter suite and you want the case number and the county in which the suite he filed against you. That would be hilarious. I want to hear what his reply is.

xd 200x
03-30-2007, 06:55 PM
Never mind I just sent him a question

"Shipping is a little high. Don't you think? Also maybe whoever the idiot is that wrote your terms and conditions should maybe go back to law school. Has that person ever read the U.U.C? Maybe they should. Don't ya think? It kinda makes you sound like a toothless window licking hillbilly who has no clue what he is talking about."

wheelie king
03-30-2007, 08:08 PM
A tad adversarial, but nevertheless, you definitely got your point across!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

xd 200x
03-30-2007, 08:20 PM
wait I got a response.

"No, I think your high, and blocked. As well as NOT an expert on OHIO U.C.C. codes..
But hey, good luck buddy !"

Here Is what I replied.

"There is only one uniformed commercial code. You sir must be one of the greatest legal minds of all time. I guess they were right. Here I thought you would be smarter than that, But you truly are a window licker. Thanks"

Now the question remains should I tell him that the U.C.C only applies to merchants? and that a C&D is an order not a case or maybe that slander must be published. This is going to be fun

xd 200x
03-30-2007, 08:52 PM
His response,

"Im the one with the parts and bikes. Not you. So good luck with that !"

TimSr
03-30-2007, 09:35 PM
I dont understand what you guys are hoping to achieve. You dont like the way he does business so you are going to open multiple ebay accounts in violation of ebay terms of service, and hit him with endless email harassment? For what? Do you think if you tick him off enough he's going to say "yeah, you're right, Ill let you bid now"? What the hell do you want? The guy is a moron, and its hurting his ability to do business (though his feedback would indicate somebody seems to be able to operate within his terms). You dont want to deal with him, dont deal with him! Why not just go away and leave him alone? If I got bombarded with a bunch or harassing emails, I could turn into a jerk really fast too. This forum is not for the purpose of being used as a launching pad for harassment of ebay sellers! Too much of that crap ends up right back on here for our mods to deal with. Im the guy who was/is all for removing the ebay forum completely. Threads like this are the reason why.

Orangecnty250r
03-30-2007, 09:57 PM
Well at least it lets us know not to deal with him, there is some value in that IMO

TimSr
03-31-2007, 10:46 AM
Well at least it lets us know not to deal with him, there is some value in that IMO

I agree, but you strike me as a pretty smart guy and Im sure you were able to figure that out without the organization of a harassment squad.

grundlegrabber
03-31-2007, 10:48 AM

Agreed. I might have ended up buying something from him, and thanks to this thread I know better than to get mixed up with this guy.

Maico
03-31-2007, 11:50 AM
Thanks 2 this thread,I'll put this guy in my file of "E-Bay idiots NOT to buy from.

Orangecnty250r
03-31-2007, 12:46 PM
I agree, but you strike me as a pretty smart guy and Im sure you were able to figure that out without the organization of a harassment squad.

Yes I dont condone the continued stoking the fire since the point has been proved

xd 200x
03-31-2007, 02:05 PM
consider the fire un-stoked but it was fun while it lasted.

ceaserthethird
04-05-2007, 12:25 PM
I wouldn't buy from him ...

I put him in my Do not buy list !