PDA

View Full Version : Houston, Southeast Texas or West Louisiana

Stouttrout
04-28-2003, 11:58 AM
Just curious where everyone rides? Would like to get a ride together sometime.

LaDano
04-29-2003, 10:52 PM
Like to hook-up one day. Have you ever riden on the sabine river bottom? Lots of sand and mud.

Stouttrout
04-29-2003, 11:23 PM
No I have never ridden there. I would like to someday. Where about is it? We should hook up sometime.

LaDano
05-01-2003, 02:11 AM
right across the state line from Dewyeville on hwy12. there is alot of camps around there, haven't been in a good while though. I do most of my riding around Oakdale were my lease is at. Lots of mud and sand pits. I just bought another 200 this morning so I'll probably keep it at a buddys house in New Orleans were we ride at the spillway next to lake pontatrain. Miles of sand and mud so many trails its best to have a gps.

Stouttrout
05-01-2003, 03:27 AM
Lake Pontatrain/ I have relatives over there. They have been trying to get me out there. I also have a friend moving to Vacherie in May so I guess I will have to make a trip. We are planning a camping trip to Martin Beach this summer but the Lake may be a better I dea.

Dan

LaDano
05-01-2003, 11:52 PM
got some damn good riding in the spillway. let me know ahead of time so I don't take to much time off of work first.