PDA

View Full Version : In love...

Aka_am
04-05-2007, 09:53 PM
Today I was on my way to the other place I work, in akron or somewhere..at a sheetz. well there was this truck parked outside and as I was riding out, I ride with someone esle. Guess what I saw?!? a 85/86 250r..omg...it was..I think I creamed my pants again :w00t: It looks like a monster, I only saw it for a second..but it looked stock, but for sure now, there no doubt about it I'm building one. And parking it in my bed room, So I can go to sleep looking at it everynight.

(I'm in the basement, and I got my dr650, a mini chopper that I welded up as a prototype that I never finished, and my helmets on my dresser, easyier to work on things.)

Yeah, I'm in love. With this new job, I'll be able to afford something like that now. getting started on my trx project next week, and I think the week after I'll buy a 250r frame. just gotta find both first..saw some on ebay..but eh'...

edog
04-05-2007, 09:55 PM
Where are the hot Women??????:p :D :( :w00t: :lol: :welcome: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

nouseforaname90
04-05-2007, 10:00 PM
At a Sheetz.. thats right! You see everything cool at a Sheetz.. lol. (Thats where I work)
And yes.. if you build a 250R you will love it. The ride they provide is much more cream-worthy than their looks.

xd 200x
04-05-2007, 10:09 PM
Howe, waterloo, 241, or that freaking one up past gram road. narrow this down boy I probably know who it was there are 2 "mint" ones I know of around Akron.
god I freaking miss Shetz, but never see hot chicks in there at all

nouseforaname90
04-05-2007, 10:14 PM
You never see hot chicks in Sheetz?!?! You should try working there.. especially in the summer time! We have smoking hott chicks walk in all the time wearing almost nothing.. a few just walk in wearing bikini's.

mudbogger
04-05-2007, 10:35 PM
You said chicks-thats cool!!!!

Aka_am
04-05-2007, 11:03 PM
See, I have like 40 pics of trx's and 250r, but have never seen one up close where I could touch it. I mean I couldn't but I got to see the size of it and all it's glory. No hot chicks at sheetz..Only second time I've ever been to one. and the first was yesterday lol.

Let's see..We went from rt 8..down to 76 and our exit is like white pond/ridgewood..I work over on copley, by rizzi's pizza place (recently broke up, gf worked there, hoping to get back together I'll post pics of her lol.)

Umm..I don't know the exit..but there was like 2 gas stations around it. To tell you the truth I don't remember much more then that, the 250r took all me remembering anything esle away for like an hour :D

edog
01-03-2008, 07:45 PM
Pics!!!!!!!