PDA

View Full Version : WOOT! Got a few 3 wheeler parts in........

bassman
04-07-2007, 08:22 PM
......But the god damn weather is stopping me from installing them :mad: :mad: :mad:
It's April already, WHY is it 25 degrees and snowing?

RedRider_AK
04-07-2007, 08:48 PM
Global Warming!

Eric250R
04-07-2007, 08:54 PM
:lol:
Global Warming!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ATC-Eric
04-07-2007, 10:38 PM
Parts for the Z? Thats great! Glad you didnt sell it.

Weather sucks here too. It was around the 80's for about 2 weeks, now we're back to the 30's! :mad:

Tomorrow is going to be around 50, but I still decided to call off the ride. I havent had a day of laziness in a little while. Im going to do absolutely nothing!!!!!

Billy Golightly
04-07-2007, 10:48 PM
Dang someone stole my thunder! Well I'll let you guys in on a secret, theres a newly discovered, highly sensitive report that various governement agencies and activists groups are putting pressure on to keep from being released. This reported phenomenom is known as GLOBAL FREEZING. I'm developing an indepth documentary in easy to understand terms and concepts for the general public to analyze and understand. Hopefully with any luck I'll even win a few grammys.

ceaserthethird
04-08-2007, 04:24 AM
where's the pictures of new parts ?

honda_atc200es
04-08-2007, 09:23 AM
actually global warming could cause global freezing, because as temperatures rise, the ice caps melt, which in turn lower the ocean temperature, and because water has a low specific heat, and it covers 80% of the earth it is the largest determining weather variable, which means cooler temperatures evntualy

lmao, see what happens when you pay attention in earth science, now if i only remebered that on last weeks test.........

but on the note of the original topic :pics: :pics: :pics: :pics:

bassman
04-08-2007, 07:41 PM
Lol they're actually for my 200s, but I did decide to keep the Z...the few times I almost had it sold, the sellers jacked me around and backed out RIGHT at the end.
I gave it to my bro inlaw, so he had something to work on and ride. Still mine though. I'll get some some pics of that when I go back over there. He stripped that all the way down to the frame, sand blasted it, and painted it,a nd the forks. Bought new fenders etc, looks great right now, and its not even all the way back together lol. Here are my parts:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y27/Baltour/opop.jpg
Brand new ITP Mudlites, rear brakes, and I figured I might aswell replace the plug since it was looking rather disgusting.
\m/
My 24mm carb should be here in the next few days, and i'm still looking for a new trunk and rear rack.

High of 48 tommorrow so I'll probably be making a trip to firestone, and install the brakes.

DixiePlowboy
04-08-2007, 07:50 PM
It snowed for 15 minutes here in Alabama Friday night!

Not flurries either..in April...something is definitely goofed up.