PDA

View Full Version : Anyone near Arkansas bound for Haspin?

arkantrike
04-29-2003, 11:33 AM
Hey Ya'll,

Wondering if anyone near the central Ark. area is headed for Trikefest and has extra seat and trailer space for my '85 250sx in trade for shared expenses. OR I am considering driving alone in my Toyota 4wd, standard cab, V-6. Would have space for 1 rider and trailer space for 1 extra trike.

p.s. What are the trails like at Haspin? rocky terrain or mostly soft dirt?

Howdy
04-29-2003, 04:29 PM
What are the trails like at Haspin? rocky terrain or mostly soft dirt?

More rocky terrain than soft dirt. The dirt is a clay, sand, dirt mixture.
If it rains it pure mud.
Howdy

Instinctz
04-29-2003, 09:41 PM
I would like to take up that slot, like we've talked in the email.. Perhaps we could meet like we said and take my truck from there? Its an extended cab dodge ram, so it should fit a few more if anyone wanted to hop in from there to haspin 8).

Trailer space is the only problem then.

Instinctz
04-29-2003, 09:44 PM
ahh, well nevermind it doesnt matter. I am leaving for a 5 day ocean cruise the may 24, and wont be back till the june 1st... so it looks like Trikefest 03 is outta the question... just have to hope T'04 is at little sahara.

ATC200X
04-30-2003, 10:45 PM
Hey Arkan, Im in Memphis and really pushing to make it up to Trikefest this year. Not sure how far into AR. you are but if I do make it I should have space for another trike and rider. Maybe ya could zip over to Memphis and we could head up from here ? Anyway, shoot me a PM or email or something, lemme know what ya think.