PDA

View Full Version : MR ATC selling all inventory

MR ATC
04-29-2003, 12:48 PM
guys start watching ebay in the next few weeks EVERYTHING i own will be auctioned off. everything from old magazines, 85/86 250R parts, 85/86 350X parts, 110 parts, banners, new aftermarket parts, plus i will be parting out the 400X project so 350X owners now is the time to get rare and custom parts for a 350X, including a complete 11" travel suspension system that only raises overall height 1"...its been a long run with ATC's (24yrs) but its time to leave the sport i love so much. now all my dedication will be to letting ANNE (tigerlily) relize she made the biggest mistake of her life. my kids are way to important to let her destroy them like she has already done to our family.

Jeb
04-29-2003, 01:13 PM
I hate to hear your selling out. :( At least keep one R! :D

I hope things turn out for the best!

Dynofox
04-29-2003, 01:28 PM
Sorry to hear you getting out of the sport. It's a shame the 400x has to be parted out, what a sweet ride!

ATC crazy
04-29-2003, 04:25 PM
Sorry to hear your misfortunes again...Good luck and my best wishes to you and your family. :( :(

ATCRYDER
04-30-2003, 08:37 PM
Your heads in the right place, Bill.

Ill be watchin eBay. =0]

Cokera
04-30-2003, 11:09 PM
Me too sounds sad. Ladys just never know do they. I'll be checking the ebay for you.

mymint87
04-30-2003, 11:50 PM
Messiah,

love is like a rose.....

first you need fertile soil.
plenty of sunshine.
air to breath.
watered and fed regularly.
pruned occasionally.

I've been happily married for 21 years to my high school sweetheart

I'm sorry to hear about what has happened in your life. i hope you have LOTS of support nearby.

Remember oh great MESSIAH,

its not always right to warn others about every mistakes they might do in life even though you think its right and you think you have wise advice
(sometimes to much of that can be suffocating)

hold your tongue, let them slip up. people can only learn from their mistakes. just be there for em when they fall....

THATS TRUE LOVE

you see, by your mistake you've again learned something new,

SOMEONE WHO THOUGHT THEY KNEW EVERYTHING LEARNED.....

there are things more important in life that ATC's

Your missed alot, you have a tough battle ahead of you, we're all behind you...good luck to you MESSIAH

Andrew
05-01-2003, 12:20 PM
?

MR ATC
05-01-2003, 07:08 PM
quote by mymint87...its not always right to warn others about every mistakes they might do in life even though you think its right and you think you have wise advice
(sometimes to much of that can be suffocating)

hold your tongue, let them slip up. people can only learn from their mistakes. just be there for em when they fall....

I totally agree with you as i have tried to be supportive of her in everyway i can, but she has left me no choice she had made a lot of false accusations to the police and i sat in jail for 127 days while she stole thousands of dollars from me as well as my 350X. she is now living with a drug dealer using a lot of bad drugs and has been convicted of endangering welfare of children and child neglect and will get sentanced on may 13. (my charges have been dropped) she has gotten herself into a lot of trouble and by me trying to help her out I got myself into trouble and my kids taken away from me i have not seen them since dec 20 i missed all their birthdays, x-miss, easter, ect. i tried to get her off the drugs and get her out of the environment but she has to help herself i still love her with all my heart as 16yrs means something to me but my kids come first. the reason i'm selling my ATC's is for lawyers and to get a new home as she cost us everthing. i wish she would get the help she needs but as of right now my wife Anne Marie is dead and this person is an imposter hopefully she straighten out and i'll get my wife back and our kids will get thier mom back. thankfully D.S.S. has seen pasr her lies and she cannot be around kids without supervision nor can any of her drug friends be around them thanks for all the concern guys.

love bears all
love endures all
love hopes all
love never fails

1 corinthiens chp. 13

Billy Golightly
05-01-2003, 09:17 PM

love bears all
love endures all
love hopes all
love never fails

1 corinthiens chp. 13

^^^^^ A man that has his head and heart in the right direction. Hope everything pulls through for you Bill.

J.D.
05-01-2003, 09:25 PM
MR ATC...I don't really know you, but that story kinda touched me man. I hope everything gets better for you....what makes people turn 180 degrees in the wrong way and go to drugs? It sickens me how many people do them, and they get nothing in return but fu**ed up. Anyways...I hope it get's better, it's good to see a dad who cares so much for his kids. God bless

MR ATC
05-02-2003, 07:46 PM
well tigerlily got 3yrs probation for endangering welfare of children hopefully she gets drug tested and ends up in rehab. also i went to the shed for the first time since being out and all my tools and more parts have been stolen. all total between atc and tools and parts up to 20,000.00 but i have two very good leads that the police will like. but the great news is my lawyer says i have an almost airtight case for getting full custody of my kids. Tigerlily have you relized your mistake yet??? oops i forgot you wont be around because your boyfriend dose not ALLOW you to use the computer.

mymint87
05-03-2003, 12:30 PM
i never fully realized the battle that you were going through until this thread. im glad to see that you've picked yourself back up after the "knockout blow" she delivered and with your strong moral fiber and religious foundation you bounce back and gracefully turned the page...........

....and by doing so, i think, it shows your love toward her...

i'm sorry that events in your personal life are plastered here and there on this board.

i hope that your life gets back to somewhat normal soon..

i pray that you get an adeniline dump in your stomach giving you the strength to carry on with your life and making your foundation so strong that it will never be "knocked down" again

"THY ROD AND THY STAFF THEY COMFORT ME"

forgive me for interpeting it in my own words but its the "ROD" of discipline and the "STAFF" of justice

HATS OFF TO YOU!!!!!

oh btw i finally posted pic of my 110 frame ( full suspention ) err spelling?

MR ATC
05-06-2003, 11:04 PM
i never wanted it plastered here myself thats why when i left i told everyone i was "sick". however when i got out and came here and at .org Tigerlily had posted some outragous lies so i felt the need to set the record straight also i wanted her to see this since the courts have O.O.P. out and we can't talk to each other. but here new boyfriend won't allow here to use the computer...ha..ha..ha..nor is she allowed to do anything else alone...ha..ha..ha..how's that bed you made Tiger? and you said i was controling. bet you had more rights when you were in jail.

thanks for all the concern guys my life is starting to get back on track and as soon as i get my boys back i'll be moving back to Texas to start a new life with or without her.

kimmer250r
05-07-2003, 12:07 AM
I hate to hear this kinda crap happen, but sometimes it happens. It's too bad you can't be at haspin this year.....never know if I might end up breaking off a main jet in my carb again! :shock: I'm sure swinehart would let ya ride his bigred......LMFAO!! Hope everything works out for ya and you can make it to haspin for trikefest again sometime...maybe 04? never know. Keep your head up man! Things will get better.

Dirtcrasher
05-08-2003, 12:20 PM
My ex preferred cocaine over us and a 350K home, new cars vacation etc.

Now I share it with Muddytrikegirl, no use beatung a dead horse.

Sorry, most women I meet are nuts. I'm sorry to hear about your situation.

Things DO get better, I know!!

bbechtel16
05-11-2003, 11:37 PM
Didn't know about your situtation 'till now, that really sucks. I will pray for you and your (ex?)wife.

yamaman
05-12-2003, 02:06 PM
hows telling everyone about her drug problems etc on the interenet being 'supportive' cant see it helping anyhow?

jus seems bit weird!!

ATCRYDER
05-14-2003, 08:47 PM
MR ATC:

Link us to your auctions, bro.

Rob

atcmatt
05-15-2003, 07:41 AM
im feeling ya pain mate!!!!!! sorry to hea rthings will get better im sure!!!!
DONT GIVE UP ATCS

matt