PDA

View Full Version : Heeeere Pussy cat... wowzers..

bigredhead
04-17-2007, 11:47 AM
This is really neat and really scary......... to close to home
From a guy out in French Village(Close to Saint John,NB). Pictures taken from his
kitchen onto his deck this year when it snowed in January. The cat was watching his little kids playing on the kitchen floor.
>>>>>> It is not A PET
----------''

St John is about 2 hrs from here... yikes.

Billy Golightly
04-17-2007, 12:14 PM
Man maybe I'm having deja vu but I coulda swore the person that took those posted them here before...foster maybe?

bigredhead
04-17-2007, 01:15 PM
http://dysalot.wordpress.com/2007/03/14/

Damn.. you are correct bout seeing that before... all over google.. doh.

Still a sight to see !!!

ATC-Eric
04-17-2007, 02:16 PM
Pretty crazy! Their getting closer and closer to us here in St. Louis. With all the suburban sprall going on, the cougars are being pushed out of their homes.

I went camping last summer down around Farmington, laying in my tent trying to sleep I hear the crys of a mountain lion in the distance. Not very comforting.

Ive heard them in Hillsboro, and Columbia too. Scary crap! :eek: and me with no means to defend myself. :(

edog
04-17-2007, 03:48 PM
Pretty crazy! Their getting closer and closer to us here in St. Louis. With all the suburban sprall going on, the cougars are being pushed out of their homes.

I went camping last summer down around Farmington, laying in my tent trying to sleep I hear the crys of a mountain lion in the distance. Not very comforting.

Ive heard them in Hillsboro, and Columbia too. Scary crap! :eek: and me with no means to defend myself. :(

Thats why when I go camping or any were outdoors I carry my 44 Special.The 2 legged creatures scare me the most.

The_dew_man
04-17-2007, 04:31 PM
i think i saw him last night at my door. lol saw these pics awhile ago on a fishing/hunting website ( http://www.fishingbuddy.com/gallery/detail.php?photoid=1553876&category_id=1004 ) around feb or march of this year. From a guy around Martin, SD. So who really know where this really took place.