the tecate kid
04-18-2007, 09:03 PM
Anybody out there know where a Tiger Super 4 is for sale?:

RedRider_AK
04-18-2007, 09:05 PM
What's a Tiger Super4?

Orangecnty250r
04-18-2007, 09:09 PM
Only 4 known to exist right now out of the maximum 50 made....where there is a will there is a way

the tecate kid
04-18-2007, 09:12 PM
Sell me yours O.C. I have plenty of will! How much will it take?

Orangecnty250r
04-18-2007, 09:27 PM
Come on now....would any amount of money entice you to sell this??. The rest will be done this weekend, brakes, rotors, chain etc. This should wet your whistle to find one!!!!!

RedRider_AK
04-18-2007, 09:33 PM
Oh my god that thing is clean enough to eat off of...

the tecate kid
04-18-2007, 09:44 PM
My hat is off to you. That is beautiful! was that the one from e-bay? I would actually consider giving up my T-type for one now!

Orangecnty250r
04-18-2007, 09:49 PM
My hat is off to you. That is beautiful! was that the one from e-bay? I would actually consider giving up my T-type for one now!

I did not buy it from ebay, I bought it from a private collector as part of a major buyout including a cagiva three wheeler and two other tigers....I think he bought it off ebay several years ago....it is actually one of my favorites in the collection and I will never part with it unless I am losing everything.....for those who have been wondering why I was selling some extra stuff and some machines I have..this is why:D :D

the tecate kid
04-18-2007, 10:01 PM
Thought you would find this amusing, I had a chance to purchase one back in 1988 from a local dealer in Cincinnati. "he also sold lawn and garden tractors!" He actually shared a store with a laundramat! Anyway, at the time I was campaigning a Tecate 4, quite successfully I might add, and didn't have the extra funds needed to buy it. Ready for this? $3,500. no joke, I thought that was way too much! Who wants in line to kick my ass? ME FIRST!!!! oh to be young and dumb. I wonder where it is now?

Orangecnty250r
04-18-2007, 10:04 PM
Thought you would find this amusing, I had a chance to purchase one back in 1988 from a local dealer in Cincinnati. "he also sold lawn and garden tractors!" He actually shared a store with a laundramat! Anyway, at the time I was campaigning a Tecate 4, quite successfully I might add, and didn't have the extra funds needed to buy it. Ready for this? $3,500. no joke, I thought that was way too much! Who wants in line to kick my ass? ME FIRST!!!! oh to be young and dumb. I wonder where it is now?

Yup if we could all have the "crystal ball" we would all do things differently....cincinatti wanted ads is the first place to start :D

ccdhowell
04-18-2007, 10:07 PM
That is the sickest quad I have ever seen. I humblely bow to your expertice in crafting such a superior quad. Chris

chris200x
04-18-2007, 10:07 PM
OC... ya need to zoom out when your taking pics like that... So I can see the rest of the room. :confused: I'm really dyin to see that 81R your hiding in the corner..:D

Orangecnty250r
04-18-2007, 10:12 PM
OC... ya need to zoom out when your taking pics like that... So I can see the rest of the room. :confused: I'm really dyin to see that 81R your hiding in the corner..:D

The hiding in the corner was on purpose for now....The NOS 81 R will be unveiled in 4-6 weeks....its a winner also;) stay tuned, OC has much hard work to share

deathman53
04-18-2007, 10:25 PM
I seen a super 4 first hand, they are nice. I don't think its any better or as good as a trx250r. I also seen 2 tiger 200's, tigers are nice, but too purpose built and from what I'm told, most of the other japaneese models handle alot better.

Orangecnty250r
04-18-2007, 10:28 PM
I seen a super 4 first hand, they are nice. I don't think its any better or as good as a trx250r. I also seen 2 tiger 200's, tigers are nice, but too purpose built and from what I'm told, most of the other japaneese models handle alot better.

I agree, I have an almost new 86 TRX 250r that is a "honda" very well built and awesome...I just love the uniqueness, look, and rarity of the super 4. I wouldnt take a trx250r of every year in trade for it. Anyone looking for a nice TRX can find one in a month or two. As a collector of rare vintage ATVs this is truly the name of the game

mymint87
04-18-2007, 10:34 PM
I humblely bow to your expertice in crafting such a superior quad. Chris

OMG...Orngecnty250 invented the Tiger?...:confused:

:postwhore I never knew that:postwhore

Orangecnty250r
04-18-2007, 10:36 PM
OMG...Orngecnty250 invented the Tiger?...:confused:

:postwhore I never knew that:postwhore

OMG MYMINT invented the annoyer:D :D

mymint87
04-18-2007, 10:43 PM
The NOS 81 R will be unveiled in 4-6 weeks....its a winner also;) stay tuned, OC has much hard work to share

WELLLLLLLLLLL....DOGGIES....:banned: I can't believe it:banned: .....

Can we all share in a moment of silence.....We have found the inventor of :TrikesOwn 3 wheelers:TrikesOwn too....

we are forever in debt for your "hard Work" and priceless advice:lock:

Orangecnty250r
04-18-2007, 10:48 PM
WELLLLLLLLLLL....DOGGIES....:banned: I can't believe it:banned: .....

Can we all share in a moment of silence.....We have found the inventor of :TrikesOwn 3 wheelers:TrikesOwn too....

we are forever in debt for your "hard Work" and priceless advice:lock:

Still waiting for 1 thing useful/benefical to this board from you besides your outdated 200x avatar and trippy lip ;) I can go all night I'm pretty bright along with being the "inventor"

Orangecnty250r
04-18-2007, 10:57 PM
come on your to slow

mymint87
04-18-2007, 11:00 PM
Still waiting for 1 thing useful/benefical to this board from you besides your outdated 200x avatar and trippy lip ;) I can go all night I'm pretty bright along with being the "inventor"

:banned: oh mighty one:banned: ...apparently you behold to members to a certain level of acceptance by your holiness.....

for your info, those of us west of the missisipi refer to my input as WIT and Satiristic Sarcasm or humor...:D feel free to find some.:D ..

In the meantime lets here some more understatements of the decade such as your quote of a Franks 3 wheeler as just :rolleyes: "interesting":rolleyes: ......LOL...I wouldn't trade 1 Franks for 5 tigers....LOL....WORD

we all know you throw hoards of coins at 3 wheelers, and give money to :postwhore forum whore restorers:postwhore who won't even throw down a little free resto tip once in a while....I hear a big sucking sound in all our wallets as the freaks prostitute this site...and you support it

Feel free to buy yourself a life...:naughty:

mymint87
04-18-2007, 11:02 PM
come on your to slow

now see you hurried me and i didn't get to throw up my little smileys i love so much:postwhore

Nick_R_23
04-18-2007, 11:05 PM
Hs, Im not a big fan of the tiger lineup, but :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

I like the simplicity of it, you look at it and theres only a motor in the frame, its not too overdeveloped. Thats the way it should be. :beer

-Nick :TrikesOwn

Orangecnty250r
04-18-2007, 11:12 PM
Nope you are wrong.....my love of these machines is out of respect for them and I never throw it in anyones face. I am truly proud and know the amount of hours that it takes to find and build these beasts. I love it when anyone on the boards finds a great machine. You have been the root of negativity and I believe Jealousy is the root of all evil. a good example of me unveiling a project I have "worked" hard on and you have to throw in your crap. I have 4 builds going on at once and I am not doing it to get rich or resell them...I just love em. Hear me Mr. Negavity????

Louis Mielke
04-18-2007, 11:18 PM
What in the world got this started...and how come a lot of these weird little tifs always involve mymint87?

As far as "wit" I have yet to read anything in this thread that I considered "funny". in fact its all been rather mean spirited IMO.

Whatever happened to, if you can't say something nice don't say anything at all...

honda250sx
04-18-2007, 11:30 PM
After looking at your Super 4, I found myself almost in a retarded state. 20 mins later i was handed a napkin for the druel. I had to be carried away from the computer. Awesome work man.....I restore vintage snowmobiles for a large collector and i know what its like to do ground work and dig for parts and pieces everywhere. Vintage sleds are bringing twice the price of high end wheelers. Who would have ever thought? MyMint needs to take the temper tantrum somewhere else. But i am happy to say you got one of the rarest and sweetest quads ever built! Congrats Bro! Keep rolling out the great work!

mymint87
04-18-2007, 11:34 PM
....LMAO what a ........you threw in his face when you highjacked this thread and turned it into the :banned: "worship Orgncnty250 as God":banned: and stay tuned for further announcements...ERR sayeths by thou:welcome:

what about the whore restorers that roll up and sell their wares to money bags such as ...AHUMPH?.........:lock: when have they ever throwned down a little freebee resto tip to the little guy?:lock: ...you know...the ones that make up the majority of this board.....such as lil johnny and his 110?

you can stamp my grill all you want with whatever you want...it won't change my opinion....

mymint87
04-18-2007, 11:38 PM
You wont answer??....hmmmmm ............. figured as much

mymint87
04-18-2007, 11:42 PM
What in the world got this started......

oc250r highjacked a thread and everyones giving him a pass....cept me

WHY?....I'm an OUTLAW Triker....LOL

no...because i speak up when i feel it's necessary

Louis Mielke
04-18-2007, 11:43 PM
That is the sickest quad I have ever seen. I humblely bow to your expertice in crafting such a superior quad. Chris

I think this was the only post that was praising anyone. Don't you think you've kinda taking this poor guys statement and blown it out of proportion?

icp4life162005
04-18-2007, 11:44 PM
man mymint you need to get over yourself. all he did was show how his quad was coming along to someone who asked about and you go nuts. mymint87's Avatar
Twisting words around as normal. I need to Grow UP!
Just too addicted

I agree.

Louis Mielke
04-18-2007, 11:45 PM
oc250r highjacked a thread and everyones giving him a pass....cept me

WHY?....I'm an OUTLAW Triker....LOL

no...because i speak up when i feel it's necessary

OK now I sorta understand what your beef is about...i guess have fun. I always felt this board was easy going and no one really got mad about a slight thread hi-jack. I know typically it doesn't bother me. Feel free to find one of my threads and hi-jack it.

Orangecnty250r
04-18-2007, 11:46 PM
Bottom line is you dont know me and I dont know you. For those who have personally met me and dealt with me you have left me feedback in my ebay and board feedback and its not to bad either. The members here have spoken in their feedback. Unfortunetly for you your opinion of me doesnt matter in the least. I just posted a picture on this thread and said some proud words....I didnt make members here respond to this thread. You definetly have some sort of issues that are meant for a nice padded couch. I have met tons of friends here and email and chat on the phone with many here for hours about 3 wheelers on a weekly basis....

As for your posts here on the board.....Got Geico....so easy a caveman can do it!!!

mymint87
04-18-2007, 11:46 PM
After looking at your Super 4, I found myself almost in a retarded state. 20 mins later i was handed a napkin for the druel. I had to be carried away from the computer. Awesome work man.....I restore vintage snowmobiles for a large collector and i know what its like to do ground work and dig for parts and pieces everywhere. Vintage sleds are bringing twice the price of high end wheelers. Who would have ever thought? MyMint needs to take the temper tantrum somewhere else. But i am happy to say you got one of the rarest and sweetest quads ever built! Congrats Bro! Keep rolling out the great work!

what and the heck does this have to do with the Trikers thread?

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING....If I can Quote Bansheeboy....This post is more "verbal sucking" to a thread highjacker....

and it quite alright...i'll keep my opinions here for those who agree with me and wish to remain anonomous because of fear from disciples like you

the tecate kid
04-18-2007, 11:48 PM
did pimtout sell his Tiger 250 trike? that thing was sweet for the money

Orangecnty250r
04-18-2007, 11:49 PM
This thread starter emailed me earlier and it was a chance to play with him...for fun!!!

Wasnt it a thread about tigers 4's not super egos....who is the real thread hijacker.....mint tea??

mymint87
04-18-2007, 11:52 PM
I think this was the only post that was praising anyone. Don't you think you've kinda taking this poor guys statement and blown it out of proportion?

me and my buddy OC250r are just having a friendly spat....just grab some popcorn...sit down...and shut up.....you haven't a clue....

besides....IM STILL WAITING FOR AN ANSWER?......WHERES your Vintagebuds with their simple and easy tips for the little guy?...they probably got a million of em and won't kick down 1??....unless of course the price is right...hey Bob Barker?

mymint87
04-18-2007, 11:57 PM
This thread starter emailed me earlier and it was a chance to play with him...for fun!!!

Ya?...and I played with you.....:postwhore for fun:postwhore ...so whats the DIf? or should I say whats your point?:confused: >....is that why you went off on the :banned: holier than thou:banned: trip?...if it is tell me...i'll understand:naughty:

the tecate kid
04-18-2007, 11:58 PM
I started this thread, now its my turn to finish it. What do you say O.c, just give me the Super 4! that way people will no longer have a reason to be jealous of you, and you wont have to answer any more of my e-mails! a win-win for everyone.

blue27
04-18-2007, 11:59 PM
simple and easy tip #1....soap and water removes dirt

Orangecnty250r
04-19-2007, 12:00 AM
Bob Barker is retired...... he was big the last time you got lucky....I am not quite sure what you are talking about with the info hoarding. I know alot of people here....if you have anyone particular in mind you should ask them.

Louis Mielke
04-19-2007, 12:01 AM
actually a product called Spray 9 is amazing stuff. Cleans stuff up really nice. Let is soak on hard dirt and clay and then your can hose it off.

mymint87
04-19-2007, 12:01 AM
simple and easy tip #1....soap and water removes dirt

ROFLMAO........:welcome:

Orangecnty250r
04-19-2007, 12:03 AM
is that why you went off on the :banned: holier than thou:banned: trip?...if it is tell me...i'll understand:naughty:

I dont think one person who has ever talked to me would say that.....people with personality disorders sometimes have misperceptions of life and people around them

Orangecnty250r
04-19-2007, 12:08 AM
Let me say one thing before I log off here

Now is the time for Dr. Death

Goodnight

mymint87
04-19-2007, 12:09 AM
Bob Barker is retired...... he was big the last time you got lucky....I am not quite sure what you are talking about with the info hoarding. I know alot of people here....if you have anyone particular in mind you should ask them.

freaking deNIAL:( ....how many profess restorers are here?.....how may have every kicked down 1 small tip for the little guy...for free?:(

Friggen plastic arse :banned: DENIAL:banned: ...alot of trikers don't have the cash that the "holy one" has.....I"VE ASKED YOU SERVERAL TIMES AND YOU STILL CAN"T ADMIT THE TRUTH.....:( .....uh........:postwhore thanks dood:postwhore

85hondaatc125m
04-19-2007, 12:27 AM
Hey OC, that is the best looking ugliest quad I have ever seen! That Quad looks super light though, doesnt look like theres much too it, how much would it weight all assembled?

blue27
04-19-2007, 12:35 AM
Good luck Tecate Kid on finding a Tiger Super 4, I will keep you in mind if I come acress TWO of them. lol

Billy Golightly
04-19-2007, 01:24 AM
Let me say one thing before I log off here

Now is the time for Dr. Death

Goodnight

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Best reply, EVAR

84honda200s
04-19-2007, 01:46 AM
freaking deNIAL:( ....how many profess restorers are here?.....how may have every kicked down 1 small tip for the little guy...for free?:(

Friggen plastic arse :banned: DENIAL:banned: ...alot of trikers don't have the cash that the "holy one" has.....I"VE ASKED YOU SERVERAL TIMES AND YOU STILL CAN"T ADMIT THE TRUTH.....:( .....uh........:postwhore thanks dood:postwhore

we dont hold any info from each other. nor do we try selling to each other. these guys here are basically one big family. we all share info if we have it. trikers come here to talk and swap info. ive learned allot because of billy and his mods along with a bunch of other guys. if you truly cared about trikes you would shut up and post useful stuff not a bunch of bitching and razzing people.

its a tiger !!! they are kinda well real hard to find. so if nobody is posting pointers where to find one they dont know where one is. (ive had many topics go without a answer. do i get all upset no. its called nobody has a answer for me. its no biggie.)

i get so sick of people trying to start *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* all the time. your calling other guys :postwhore im thinking the same about you mr. 1 line post . use the edit button thats what its there for.

i didnt know Tim (i joined to late) but from what i gather i wouldnt think he would like someone coming on the site to raise hell

now please will a mod shut this thing down.

sorry about the rant i know its not my site in any way but ive bin part of other forums where people like that killed the site. again sorry.

icp4life162005
04-19-2007, 01:51 AM
Well said Rob.

RedRider_AK
04-19-2007, 02:08 AM
I have nothing to add.

Actually, I do. Is it just me or does that quad look like someone took a good 9 or 10 inches off the front end and re-attached the front suspension? :lol: It's kinda stumpy up front.

icp4life162005
04-19-2007, 02:14 AM
:lock: :lock: :lock: :lock: I agree but this thread is like the antichrist... It needs shot dead by a mod with a silver mouse.:lock: :lock: :lock: :lock:

Bryan Raffa
04-19-2007, 07:02 AM
Just go's to show you mymint there is super sweet bikes here in what you call the slinging pig crap in a New York mudhole...:welcome: :postwhore :eek: :eek:

I forgot a smilely:rolleyes: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Orangecnty250r
04-19-2007, 07:04 AM
I have nothing to add.

Actually, I do. Is it just me or does that quad look like someone took a good 9 or 10 inches off the front end and re-attached the front suspension? :lol: It's kinda stumpy up front.

I think the design of the plastics is stumpy (which I like the design) as for size its closer to my LT 500 that the other 250 racers I have...its fairly big

mymint87
04-19-2007, 09:04 AM
.........:( none of you freaking trikers see my point:banned:

Thanks Billy:D
Just Toss me on the RACK so all the Nu Yawkers can form a line :D

Raffa,
Last time I checked, the "Super Sweet Bikes" are kept inside .....over carpet....and under glass.....:D

Billy Golightly
04-19-2007, 09:14 AM
Hey mymint I'm not sure what forum you've been reading since 2002 but theres about 250,000 posts detailing and explaining the restoration process ranging from what types of paints and codes to use, where to get left over original OEM parts, parts that interchange with other machines...if only we could get a detailed report on how to make you STFU I think we truly would be the one stop shop.

mymint87
04-19-2007, 09:31 AM
if only we could get a detailed report on how to make you STFU I think we truly would be the one stop shop.

:TrikesOwn LOL.....:lol: thats Too funny:lol: .......don't have a reply for that one.............:mad: I'm sending in the punting unit:mad: .....

Chevy200s
04-19-2007, 11:48 AM

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING....If I can Quote Bansheeboy....This post is more "verbal sucking" to a thread highjacker....

and it quite alright...i'll keep my opinions here for those who agree with me and wish to remain anonomous because of fear from disciples like you

I thought it was pretty relavent. Take a look at some of the pictures of sleds he restored in his previous posts. They're all from the sled forum. before anyone flips out, yes it is a trike site, but it also has a sled forum so thats why its ok to mention them. The guy has done and works for a company that does beautiful work rebuilding classic vintage sleds, and hes complimenting the work done by a fellow "restorer". I can relate, I work on both trikes and sleds each take a lot of work to keep them running and looking right.

I hate to be an instigator but this has bugged me before and now I'm finally gonna ask, what the ^&*% is with all the "holy one", "holier than thou" and "thys", "disciples" and "admit the truth" phrases I keep seeing here? We're a bunch of trike enthusiasts, thats it. no need for goofy stuff like that

as far as restoring trikes, Step 2: ebay

I am not trying to be a jerk, I can almost even see where your comming from dude. If the tecate kid had said something about OC's post, then yeah it would have been not cool and we could say it was a hijack. But he's not, he said a few times he likes it and his work.

As far as whether its under a glass case, flying over some dunes, or boggin through a mud hole, who cares as long as its got 3 wheels and its not being used in a court case? I'm all about riding them too, but we gotta have some people preserve these things to stand the test of time and show the next generations what it was all about.

OC250, as always awesome work. Cant wait to see the 81 R

I'm done ranting now, flame on :)

honda250sx
04-19-2007, 12:34 PM

MyMint87, OC has done the ground work, hunted for his parts and trikes. He is fortunate enough to build a collection of a lifetime. Im sure your jealously is all the confindence and more he needs to finish his super 4 build.

honda250sx
04-19-2007, 12:42 PM
I thought it was pretty relavent. Take a look at some of the pictures of sleds he restored in his previous posts. They're all from the sled forum. before anyone flips out, yes it is a trike site, but it also has a sled forum so thats why its ok to mention them. The guy has done and works for a company that does beautiful work rebuilding classic vintage sleds, and hes complimenting the work done by a fellow "restorer". I can relate, I work on both trikes and sleds each take a lot of work to keep them running and looking right.

I hate to be an instigator but this has bugged me before and now I'm finally gonna ask, what the ^&*% is with all the "holy one", "holier than thou" and "thys" and "admit the truth" phrases I keep seeing here? We're a bunch of trike enthusiasts, thats it. no need for goofy stuff like that

as far as restoring trikes, Step 2: ebay

I am not trying to be a jerk, I can almost even see where your comming from dude. If the tecate kid had said something about OC's post, then yeah it would have been not cool and we could say it was a hijack. But he's not, he said a few times he likes it and his work.

As far as whether its under a glass case, flying over some dunes, or boggin through a mud hole, who cares as long as its got 3 wheels and its not being used in a court case? I'm all about riding them too, but we gotta have some people preserve these things to stand the test of time and show the next generations what it was all about.

OC250, as always awesome work. Cant wait to see the 81 R

I'm done ranting now, flame on :)

Thanks Chevy200s, Im sure if he wants to look for the post he can. I wish i had the money to start my own collection. But i still get my kicks getting paid to restore these old beauty's.

Well spoken Billy, Nothing like a healthy dose of STFU:w00t:

84honda200s
04-19-2007, 12:52 PM
mymint87 just leave these guy alone. they did nothing to you. there are allot of guys on here that take great pride into what they build. they can do as they please with them. until you show you have done as much as oc and some others on here why dont you just shut up and stop joking all the time. like i said post useful information.

ATC-Eric
04-19-2007, 02:04 PM
Bob Barker is retired...... he was big the last time you got lucky....

Bob Barker dosent retire until June, and he's still a big deal :) I couldnt resist, I work with senior citizens.

Rebuild step three: Take your time, do it right the first time :)

Dammit!
04-19-2007, 02:23 PM
:lol: Man I'm sorry I showed up late to this one. I was laughing so hard on a couple of these replies my eyes were watering. :lol:

Please continue. http://www.graffe.com/forums/images/smilies/popcorn.gif

mopar_man
04-19-2007, 02:29 PM
Here's 4 steps for everybody:

1) Click on "User CP" at the top right of the screen.

2) Click on "Buddy/Ignore List" near the bottom of the left side of the screen.

3) In the space under "Ignore List", put in mymint87.

4) Click "Save List". Your troubles are over.

I'm new here and just reading this thread irritated me to the point of needing to add him (?) to my list.

Anyway, back on topic. That's a very nice quad. I never thought I would say that. Keep up the good work on that restoration and good luck to those looking for one.

oldsking86
04-19-2007, 02:49 PM
Dude OC that is the sicket quad I have ever seen, has it ever even been riddin?

Billy Golightly
04-19-2007, 02:52 PM
:TrikesOwn LOL.....:lol: thats Too funny:lol: .......don't have a reply for that one.............:mad: I'm sending in the punting unit:mad: .....

MEMO to MYMINT:

Although I do not see the need to exercise my capabilities often I am the KING of sarcasm and smart asses. Feel free to shut your pie hole until you can come up with something better then the useless sermon you call your truth. This second-rate banter is pathetic. Your relevance is NULL.

Your :welcome:

oldsking86
04-19-2007, 02:54 PM
MEMO to MYMINT:

Although I do not see the need to exercise my capabilities often I am the KING of sarcasm and smart asses. Feel free to shut your pie hole until you can come up with something better then the useless sermon you call your truth. This second-rate banter is pathetic. Your relevance is NULL.

Your :welcome:

Can you say :banned: lol

Greiver430x
04-19-2007, 03:21 PM
:beer :lol: :lol: Billy-2 mymint-0:lol:

In the words of the great Peter Griffin that quad is FREAKIN SWEET:drool: :drool: it looks like it just came off the showroom floor

chris200x
04-19-2007, 03:32 PM
This is rediculous...:rolleyes:

Memo to mymint:
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e137/chrisr200x/gay_thread.jpg

OC.. What kinda sticker is that on the top of the tank? :wondering :pics:

84honda200s
04-19-2007, 03:45 PM
lol omg chris. thats great lol. thats funny as hell.

Orangecnty250r
04-19-2007, 04:19 PM
OC.. What kinda sticker is that on the top of the tank? :wondering :pics:

Fox twin clicker..... its a really neat decal so I left it be

scooterroo
04-19-2007, 04:53 PM
wow. a good thread about a rare tiger and this happens. why is it that it seems like all posts about anything to do with a tiger, wether super 4 or any of the trike ones, seems to end up with some *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**E dited* having to mess it up. alls i see is some jealousy taking the best of mymint87, or its envy? i dont know. but oc was asked if he would sell it to by tecate-kid, alls he did was post some rather awesome shots in my opinion of his bike, he had every right to share it with us. didnt hi jack any thread as bad as mymint did with his ranting and crying. oc you have one hell of a collection of bikes and hope to someday take the trip south and see them all in person when your done with your showroom. mymint...grow the hell up and move on already. save your crying for someoone who cares. whats with all the disses? on oc, his bikes, his abilities to restore them as nice as he does, and most of all.....new york!!! think them uvrays of that california sun been tweaking your brain to much.