PDA

View Full Version : kinda messed up

NOS_350X
10-22-2002, 12:56 AM
well wensday i'm going to go talk to the family of the 2 guys that crashed on there atc's and tell them how i'm sorry about the loss that they had and try to see if i can get those horrable machines out of there sight hell ill even give them a couple hundred dollas for them the problem is guna be to do it tactfully and not make it look like i went there just to get the tirkes thursday i should have pics of the trikes showing how beat up they are

OldSchoolin86
10-22-2002, 09:37 AM
That's pretty shitty of you man! I could see offering sympathy and help but not shopping for their machines. Wrong time.

TimSr
10-22-2002, 12:15 PM
Sure would look like you were exploiting someones grief to get yourself a good deal to most people, but then isnt that what you are doing?

NOS_350X
10-22-2002, 01:32 PM
Sure would look like you were exploiting someones grief to get yourself a good deal to most people, but then isnt that what you are doing?

ya that is kinda but i'm trying to figure out how i can do it so its not obvious and really it wouldent be that gread of a deal if i gave them 200 for the tirkes they need ALOT of new stuff to make them rideable again
then also i dont know how i would feel riding a tirke that i know someone died on

karnivore660r
10-22-2002, 03:41 PM
:idea: uh why don't you just give them some time!? But keep an eye out, you don't want them to do something silly like throw them away.

ATC350X 85
10-23-2002, 11:34 AM
I bought my 250r from a friend of mine that had died over the summer of carbon monoxide poisoning. (Its a bad story involves getting stuck in the woods while four wheeling) I had a few friends that were around his father a bit more than i was keep an ear out for me if he was going to sell it. Sure enough about a month or so later i bought it. If you know anyone that knows those people a bit better than you, i would have them keep an ear out for you. but you mite be able to make out alright if you use your words properly.