PDA

View Full Version : A Lil Help Please.

traxxasx
04-28-2007, 05:01 AM
can some one sent this guy a message over ebay since i cant and ask if he will sell this swingarm to me for 35 shipped. i do have a ebay account but cant send messages because i have yet to sell or buy somthing. I would send money via money order. Thanks guys. just tell him to email me at.

traxxasx@yahoo.com

thanks.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/81-83-Honda-250R-Swingarm_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ43971QQihZ005Q QitemZ150116127589QQrdZ1

mike from long island
04-28-2007, 09:39 AM
You should be able to send him a message through the "ask seler a question" it doesnt matter if you are a new ebay member.I get questions from brand new members all the time.Even the day they register on ebay.

Also for the extra $5 bucks why not just buy it and start yourself off on feedback.

traxxasx
04-29-2007, 03:55 AM
You should be able to send him a message through the "ask seler a question" it doesnt matter if you are a new ebay member.I get questions from brand new members all the time.Even the day they register on ebay.

Also for the extra $5 bucks why not just buy it and start yourself off on feedback.

you only get to ask seller a question once. and i used it already. also i dont have any form of plastic to use to buy. so i cant do that. all i want is somone to ask him please.

mike from long island
04-29-2007, 07:12 AM
you only get to ask seller a question once. and i used it already. also i dont have any form of plastic to use to buy. so i cant do that. all i want is somone to ask him please.

You can ask a seller numerous questions. Does the seller not except money orders?Not sure if anyone will help you with this one.Its a little unconfortable for some to be the middle man.Good luck.

chris200x
04-29-2007, 07:41 AM
I'll do it. But will require a $35 deposit into my pp account first.I weill also need a few snapshops of that honey that walks around half naked all the time up and down your street. :naughty: (it seems nothing comes for free these days anyways) :wondering

Msybe you need to stick with the BIN or BEST OFFER AUCTIONS!:lol: :lol: :lol: Cat boy....... :twisted:

So you dont' have another $5???? :confused:

traxxasx
04-29-2007, 05:38 PM
OK GUYS, check it. Its not the fact that i dont have the extra 5$ to hit the buy it now. Its the fact that my ebay account is not active since i dont have a debit, credit card or anything thiong liek paypal to pay for it so if i were to hit the bin it would be useless cause i dont have a credit card number to enter. Geez i dont think it would be so hard to send him what i wrote so he can email me back and talk to me. The last guy i ASKED A SELLER A QUESTION. Was with another swing arm for the 81-82r and he said he wont accept anything other then threw ebay. He even lived one state away/ Well i offered him i think like 30shipped and he refused. And well he got raped because he only got 1 bid and it was for 10$! ahahahahahaha isent there like a 30$relisting fee? Looks like hes -20.

traxxasx
04-29-2007, 05:56 PM
never mind he emailed me,

mike from long island
04-29-2007, 07:12 PM
I see what you mean now.you need to be paypal verified to even bid.Sorry I mised that in the auction.

traxxasx
04-29-2007, 07:21 PM
I see what you mean now.you need to be paypal verified to even bid.Sorry I mised that in the auction.

no prob.,.....