PDA

View Full Version : Camp Trailer Rental

torker
04-28-2007, 07:50 PM
Hello there guys!!!

TF 07 is rapidly aproaching and I'm still trying to find a camp trailer to rent in Indiana.:wondering

Does anyone know where I can rent one? :confused: :confused: :confused: I'm looking to get the sandwich type camper trailer as up until now I'm doing this by myself. I will also be needing to rent a Pick Up truck, a small truck will do. This is to carry my stuff like coolers, bags, etc... (not sure if the trike will be there). :(

I really need your help. I have not found anything on the Internet, so I turn to you guys. PLEASE HELP......

Thanks

TORKER.:Bounce :TrikesOwn :Bounce

Bryan Raffa
04-28-2007, 10:33 PM
rent a U haul and sleep in that and haul your stuff,,,

Billy Golightly
04-28-2007, 11:30 PM
Torker, when you say sandwhich type camper I think you mean a popup? I'm really not sure if there are places around that lease those or not...Where are you planning on flying in at?

torker
04-29-2007, 11:03 PM
Torker, when you say sandwhich type camper I think you mean a popup? I'm really not sure if there are places around that lease those or not...Where are you planning on flying in at?

Hey there Billy:

I guess that's what I'm looking for, a pop-up trailer, but have not found anything yet on that area. I'm not sure where I'll be landing. I'm working on those details now.
The OTC guys have offered to pick me up so I'm thinking about this since I'm by myself. But I wanted a confy place, you know. The OTC crew plan sounds like a lot of fun too. I'll see how I can develop this with the OTC guys.
If you have any ideas, there very welcome.

Thanks,

TORKER.

Bryan Raffa
04-29-2007, 11:09 PM
Trust me!!! They will take care of you!! Better practice your keg stands!

torker
04-30-2007, 10:55 AM
Sound cool Bryan:
I just wanna get overthere and meet all you guys and have fun.
Did I say have fun? I'm really greatful the OTC guys can do this for me.
I'll be honing my "keg standars" yet again in Indiana.

I hope everything goes smooth.

Thanks guys.

TORKER.