PDA

View Full Version : Value????

HemiChallenger71
10-22-2002, 08:37 PM
If anyone could help me or give me an opinion on this I would appreciate it. I would like to see how much my 3 wheeler is worth. I have an idea, but I would like to know what one of you guys would pay for it if u had the money.

Has: K&N air filter, Cobra pipe, 2 extra sets of tires on wheels one set is brand new. New chain, Clutch replaced 1 year ago, with about 50 hours on it. New cam chain, top end gaskets and valve seals and owners manual not installed. Stock exhaust and rear skid plate go with it, and a chrome headlight and front master cylinder guard go with it un-installed.

Needs/problems: Needs new front fork seals, front axle beraings, swingarm bearings, and axle bearings. Also needs a front master cylinder rebuilt, and the rear caliper re-built or replaced. The rear plastic is a little torn up, but not saggy.

The seat is not torn, all lights work, it starts right up, runs well, and shifts thorugh all gears smoothly. The front tire has about 75% of its tread life left, same with the rear tires. The axle ahs also some wider hubs off of another bike possibly, but it is noticeably wider than a stock 350X, and is noticeably more stable. I think possibly it may not be the original axle either, it is painted black, and I think it could have come from a 250R because of the gold rims that were on it when I bought it. This bike gets ridden once a week.

Thanks guys, and remember, what would you pay for this bike, not what it is worth, what would you pay. I have tried to explain everything as well as I can. Anymore questions are welcome. Thank you for your time.

OldSchoolin86
10-22-2002, 09:50 PM
got a pic?

skippy
10-22-2002, 09:53 PM
well i would pay, if in the market around 1,000k here in maryland for a bike like that... i saw one about 2 weeks ago, just as you described in VA, was it yours? that is also what the guy was looking to get for it..

NOS_350X
10-23-2002, 12:53 AM
where i live an exclent 350x with paddles would go for 1800-2000 so if u subtract the price of all the stuff thats rong and the time it would take for you to fix them i think trailprotrailpro looking at aorund 1000-1200

HemiChallenger71
10-24-2002, 07:19 PM
Yes I have a pic, I'll post it here. I was just wondering because I haven't had anyone call on it lately, and I've had one person look at it in 2 months that its been for sale. I'm in Mchigan, in the north western suburbs of Detroit incase you are wondering. It was on cycletrader online, and should still be, and in the cycletrader paper. Thanks again guys.
(its the one closest to the camera)