PDA

View Full Version : dam thieves

dizasterzrfun69
05-14-2007, 09:55 PM
for murder...If i find out who the hell stole my dam pony wheel/tire for my 90 mustang. I have one of the front wheels off so i can change the steering out to quick ratio steering and the tire/wheel was next to the car. My girlfriend and i were just sitting on the porch staring at my car that hasnt got much attention lately and i was like hey where the F is my wheel at? I checked the entire car, under it, in the garage and shed, int he attic of the garage and NO GO! I do remember it was sitting next to my car BUT i havent worked on my car ina while so god only knows when it disappeared. Im already having a HORRIBLE day and then this :mad: . I can promis you that if i knew who took the dam think i would be over there in a flash with my H&R ultra varmit .223 and i would get it back. :twisted: Sorry...i've never had anyone steel something like this from me and i needed to vent.

Kevin

honda_atc200es
05-14-2007, 10:08 PM
shame that someone would steal that from you, on a lighter subject. you have a 90 mustang sweet im gettin an 89 for my 16th hope you fine who stole from you or better yet get back what was stolen

dizasterzrfun69
05-14-2007, 10:16 PM
to hell with it, i can handle the old honda 3 wheelers why not a 3 wheeled drag car? :rolleyes: anyway honda_atc200es, its originally a 4-cyl car but i was/am slowly converting it to take my dss longrod 306 motor.

Bryan Raffa
05-14-2007, 10:27 PM
:lol: your dad's probley got it in his shop painting it PINK...

dizasterzrfun69
05-14-2007, 10:46 PM
:lol: your dad's probley got it in his shop painting it PINK...

:lol: i wish. Its easier to take of some pink paint than it is to get a whole new rim/tire with the kinda income i have lately :lol: Im thinking about bailing on trikefest this year altogether cause of money

dizasterzrfun69
05-14-2007, 10:49 PM
I did just light off one of my "home made" fireworks :lol: that made me feel a little bit better when the shockwave punched me in the chest :lol: It always makes me laugh. Im sure the neighbors liekd it at 11PM too :D

honda_atc200es
05-15-2007, 08:57 PM
hahaha, very kool. i havent really seen my stang in person yet, who knows how much work i have to do, how are those 4cyl's? i have a 5.0 but i am just curious

oldsking86
05-15-2007, 09:43 PM
haha man now that's some eff'd up crap right there! I know the feeling though, we had someone steal the power meter from one of our houses! WTF! what kinda person does that seriously, then I thought probably the same sicko who stole a freaking plant from the front of the same house! There are some seriously retarted people out there and I shall take of this one when I find them!!

Enigma
05-15-2007, 10:38 PM
I feel your pain man. I woke up this morning and found the front window on my truck smashed up. Some punkassed kids though it would be fun to bash some windows in. They got my truck and a neighbor’s car. Luckily they didn't steal anything, but I was pissed regardless. Cost me $300 for a new window and made me 5 hours late for work. If I find out who did it I’m gonna go Jihad on themhttp://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b298/Enigma1500/Emoticon/emot-jihad.gif!

dizasterzrfun69
05-15-2007, 10:47 PM
i thought i was the only one with bad luck...it looks like it a bad week altogether. I had that wheel disappear, my girlfriend backed her 2000 Mustang GT into a pole like yesterday,broke the taillight put a dent in the rear quarter panel. Then today we were at my dads house and she crashed "her" 400ex and trashed the front rim, rotor, and god knows what else. :rolleyes: its just one of them weeks i guess. If any of you find or know of a good day/night security camera at a decent price im going to be looking. My uncle that lives caddy corner from me had an aluminum 28ft ladder stolen from his driveway like 2-3 weeks ago. The kicker about his ladder is that he HAS cameras but didnt realize the ladder was gone until a few days after the video was taped over.

KASEY
05-15-2007, 10:59 PM
wow if you put as much energy into a positive direction you might actually go somewhere,,,,, threatning someones live with deadly force over a tire and wheel :rolleyes: :rolleyes: thats just wrong!!!!! even if its a idle threat,,, nowadays,, people get thrown in jail just for threats!!! think about it,,, a live for a $200 bill,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:crazy: :crazy:

dizasterzrfun69
05-15-2007, 11:48 PM
wow if you put as much energy into a positive direction you might actually go somewhere,,,,, threatning someones live with deadly force over a tire and wheel :rolleyes: :rolleyes: thats just wrong!!!!! even if its a idle threat,,, nowadays,, people get thrown in jail just for threats!!! think about it,,, a live for a $200 bill,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:crazy: :crazy:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maico
05-16-2007, 02:51 AM
And that's what's wrong with today's society...saying "I'm gonna kill someone" and being thrown in jail for freedom of speach. Lighten up...he's venting some frustration.

Nick_R_23
05-16-2007, 03:52 AM
OMG :eek: dude thats gotta suck for both of you...I love my cars and freak out when people so much as breathe on them. If anyone did that to my truck I would show some real justice and do the same thing he did to my ride to his head. :mad:

There are some seriously retarted people out there

You sure hit the nail on the head on that one. I cant believe what Ive seen people steal!

Hope you guys get everything straightened out!! :beer

-Nick :TrikesOwn

hondaxr80
05-16-2007, 08:29 AM
:twisted: lol yall think thats bad how bout going on vacation coming home to ride your atc 200s and finding no rims no plastics no electronics and having the idiots steal the recoil that you spent 100.00 having rebuilt . I damn near cryed i was so pissed off ,and i still aint found out who did it. Maybe it was somebody i pissed off back in the day, but either way it sucked real bad,yeah i forgot about the carb 2 why trash somebodys trike, trash them instead lol:twisted:

YeapYeap
05-16-2007, 01:28 PM
:twisted: lol yall think thats bad how bout going on vacation coming home to ride your atc 200s and finding no rims no plastics no electronics and having the idiots steal the recoil that you spent 100.00 having rebuilt . I damn near cryed i was so pissed off ,and i still aint found out who did it. Maybe it was somebody i pissed off back in the day, but either way it sucked real bad,yeah i forgot about the carb 2 why trash somebodys trike, trash them instead lol:twisted:

What shape were the rest of your parts in? That sounds like alot of work when it would have been easier to take the whole thing.

3 weelin geezer
05-28-2007, 02:41 AM
And that's what's wrong with today's society...saying "I'm gonna kill someone" and being thrown in jail for freedom of speach. Lighten up...he's venting some frustration.
I would prefer to kick 'em in the nuts. Again and again. Then just stand there and laugh.:lol: