PDA

View Full Version : hazleton/PARAGON ride pics from 5/19/07

03 ORANGE SHEE
05-20-2007, 01:48 PM
chris 200x was nice enough to come out and play this weekend with me and my riding bud. he was our tour guide for the day. we even had paragon atv park all to ourselfs. mmmm, must have been a slow weekend or something:wondering
chris got the 250sx stuck, then himself up to the knees . not to worry, got him out with the warn 2500# winch
then darrel got stuck.. really bad, looked like he had us 90 tires on the rear on the rincon. coal silt is no fun to get stuck in, or clean..:rolleyes:
even did some interstate 81 riding:naughty:

03 ORANGE SHEE
05-20-2007, 02:04 PM
here we are again, STUCK!:D
did i ever get stuck? NO
even mud lights cant find traction in this goo, or a bottom , which i think they did find china once in one hole they got into:lol:

03 ORANGE SHEE
05-20-2007, 02:11 PM
here are some paragon shots, nobody was riding here today:rolleyes:
i sure did see alot of.....
stay the f&^% out! and
no tresspassing, but i see them everywhere, even in va, so i paid no attention to the ones in pa!

03 ORANGE SHEE
05-20-2007, 02:15 PM
here is the black bogger crews playground.
chris and i taking turns on the brute force

edog
05-20-2007, 02:25 PM
This Should be Chris new avatar.:lol:

chris200x
05-20-2007, 06:03 PM
This Should be Chris new avatar.:lol:

I almost lost my boots in that one! :eek: It's worse than wet cement. and dries as hard as JB weld. :rolleyes:

Nathan.. Thanks for coming up and riding with me. :w00t: I had an absolute blast and this sure made up for me not making the trip out to majestic with Raffa and Huffa. You guys are welcome back ANYTIME!

All I gotta say is I need one of those 4wd cadillacs to drive around on all day... I'm real sore today. I betwe put on a good 50 miles or so yesterday.

Oh,,, :welcome: to the black booger crew! :lol:

hoser
05-20-2007, 06:25 PM
This place still open I was told paragon was closed by court order...

chris200x
05-20-2007, 07:57 PM
This place still open I was told paragon was closed by court order...

Hmm,, I guess noone likes riding there because of all the rocks? :wondering

Did you guys get that mud off yet? I gave up with trying to use the hose so it's off to the car wash later. :naughty:

Nathan, did you happen to snap any pics of our lload job at the end of the day? I was biten my nails all the way down the interstate with my trike hangin off the back like that! :eek:

Unfortunalty I forgot my camera for this ride. but I snapped two pics after the vagina boys left. A perfect ending to a perfect day! :w00t:

edog
05-20-2007, 08:38 PM
Man I bet you can't wait to take the old 250 Z out there.:D :p

03 ORANGE SHEE
05-20-2007, 09:16 PM
we got a back door pass into paragon and the key!:lol:
darrell used the jack hammer to remove his caked on mud..
all ive done is hose mine off, ill put a shine on it tommorow after work
i didnt get a pic of your sx hangin on for dear life, im sure someone going northbound got a shot with there camera phone though:rolleyes:

03 ORANGE SHEE
05-20-2007, 09:20 PM
hey chris, in the one pic with the sunset, if you look closely, you can see the farmer running after me as i leave:lol:

Bryan Raffa
05-20-2007, 09:41 PM
that looked like some good ol fun right there guys!!! that looks like some NASTY stuff!!

chris200x
05-20-2007, 09:42 PM
hey chris, in the one pic with the sunset, if you look closely, you can see the farmer running after me as i leave:lol:

Your a freakin trip! :lol: I'll ride with you boys anytime! In fact, although I'm sore as a mofo... I still gotta smile on my face! :D

Raffaman.. If I had the funds... I would been there at majestic. this ride was "CHEAP"!!!

Memo to edoggy..

That Z is gotta eat that *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* up! :eek: :crazy:

Louis Mielke
05-20-2007, 10:12 PM
What Nathan? You didn't have the brute dissasembled and soaking in dawn before the end of the night? No way I can believe that!

Huffa
05-20-2007, 10:54 PM
So you guys were out on the playgrounds too. What a difference in playgrounds though, we had more or less CLEAN fun while you guys had some serious muddin going on.

I'll bet the winches got as good of a work out as the machines themselfs !!

It's almost as if you LIKE to get stuck, just so you can winch it out !! ;)

So these new generation quads, are they TOTALLY mud/water resistent being sealed up that good now a days?

Just wash em up and your ready for the next ride?

Why is this in the open forum and not under the rides? Brain fade from riding? :lol:

chris200x
05-20-2007, 11:17 PM
lol... I had globs of mud down in the undies and at the bottom of my sweatpants.. Kinda hard when you think about it.. I was wearin a one piece cover all. :eek: Those big quads are nice to have around to get you outta trouble and are even nicer to ride. I got spoiled right quick riding those. Like a freakin couch with wheeels!

mywifeknowseverything
05-21-2007, 07:36 AM
we got a back door pass

Cool Pictures but I still dont see the Attraction to MUD.....

By the way,,,,I didnt quite understand who Actually got the "Back Door Pass" Chris or Darrell:lol:

chris200x
05-21-2007, 08:43 AM
Yeah... We forgot to mention we also did some hill climbing on broke back mountian! :welcome:

brapp
05-21-2007, 09:19 PM
chris its broke bike mountain lol

Bryan Raffa
05-21-2007, 09:25 PM
Yeah... We forgot to mention we also did some hill climbing on broke back mountian! :welcome:

Who climbed on Who?:eek: :eek:

chris200x
05-21-2007, 09:32 PM
Wasn't the movie deliverance filmed in strassburg, virginia? :D

Bryan Raffa
05-21-2007, 09:33 PM
bbbhaahaaaaahahahahahahaahahhhhhaahahhahhhhahhhaha ahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nick_n_ii
05-23-2007, 10:07 AM
Dude paragon is closed do to legal battles, stay out of there. You all talk about keeping your trikes and it's your right than you trespass and wonder why there is no place to ride. Use your head for something other than a Hat rack and stay out of there till it's open.