PDA

View Full Version : Anyone using Epix Internet Provider?

chris200x
05-22-2007, 05:53 PM
Man, Ive been having trouble for the last day or so with this computer. It keeps timing out,, no pics are coming up (even avatars) all I get is little red x's. Pages not loading all the way and whatnot.

If I turn the computer off then unplug and reset the modem or whatever that thing is called. It works good for a few minutes then goes right back to not loading pages up fully and whatnot.

I've done the spyware and virus scans. usually a few times a day..

Is anyone else using epix and having the same problems?

Tri-ZNate
05-22-2007, 07:52 PM
I have Epix DSl and Dial up and no issues. Call Epix and complain, thats about the only way anything will get done :(

PWK39
05-22-2007, 10:08 PM
I've got epix dsl too like two weeks ago my modem just stopped working for some reason I called them on a saturday and they fixed it on monday.I don't know what they did as they never came to my house but it has worked since then.I know for some reason my firewall software alaways blocks the tango manager that seems to screw it up too.might try to reinstall the dsl software too sometimes that helps.good luck:)

chris200x
05-22-2007, 10:37 PM
It seems to be ok now for the time being. Last time I called they told me to shut the computer off, turn off the modem ,unplug it then turn eeverything back on. I did this several times today and it's been ok for the last hour or so. I guess we'll see.

It seems when they update stuff every couple months I always run into problems. not sure if that is the case this time or not though. since no one else seems to have the same problems.