PDA

View Full Version : #$%@#$% titles

Jim mac
05-30-2007, 12:35 AM
Wife finally has time to take the titles over to the DMV this morning. When I got the trikes the original owner signed the titles but never notorized them! Of course the guy I picked them up from isnt into trikes so he probably wasnt too worried. Fortunately he still had the titles. Of course the DMV won't transfer the titles without a notary stamp.
Luckily I got ahold of original owner, he says he'll have a bill of sale notarized for my. We'll see. Jim

84honda200s
05-30-2007, 12:55 AM
dam. ooooooooooooo dale!!!!!!

i need a bill of sales for my frame. then i need to somehow get a title for it lol.

Jim mac
05-30-2007, 01:08 AM
I was told, if I couldnt get ahold of the guy, the only way for a title was a bonded title. Not sure what that would cost. but for a 66 el camino rolling shell it was 75 bucks. Jim

Jim mac
06-09-2007, 11:50 PM
Today was just like christmas. We got back from short vacation. Check the mail. and in it is the notorized bills of sale from the original owner of my 2 87 200Xs. I called him last week, told him the titles were signed but not notorized. I sent him a bill of sale form with a SASE. Pretty cool Im going to be the actual 2nd owner of these 2 trikes! Jim