PDA

View Full Version : Trikefest Motocross Email Signup Registration

TimSr
06-07-2007, 08:27 AM
As I had indicated before, there will be advanced signup for Motocross so you wont have to worry about getting it done before the deadline when you get there. I will also determine the race running order based on early registrations of multiple class racers, so it will be helpful for you to register by email if you are running more than one class, to get the best possible chance of not having to run back to back motos. If you will be racing Motocross at Trikefest 2007, we need the following information:

Your name (all of it), 3ww Screen name (If you have one. If not please indicate none), Your city & state, age (on race day).

List the class or classes you will be racing, the machine make/model/year and riding number for each class.

Please select a class from those listed here http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/showthread.php?t=64131 There is also a downloadable printable list here along with some helpful tips. Do not write in a class that does not exist. If you have any questions about what class to run, please email, PM, or reply to the thread.

Doing this in advance will help me to do a better job of not making someone run two motos in a row. It could still happen, but its less likely if Im not trying to figure this out while 100 people are waiting to get started racing!

Remember signup closes at 11:00 on race day. We're not signing up people at the rider's meeting this year.

Bryan Raffa
06-09-2007, 08:52 AM
Vintage Open – Expert for me

TimSr
06-12-2007, 10:38 PM
Choice of line position for first moto goes by registartion order.

Again. Ill try to make this simple as there seems to be some confusion.

We need the following information:

Your name (all of it), 3ww Screen name (If you have one. If not please indicate none), Your city & state, age (on race day).

List the class or classes you will be racing, the machine make/model/year and riding number for each class.

Please select a class from those listed here http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/s...ad.php?t=64131 There is also a downloadable printable list here along with some helpful tips. Do not write in a class that does not exist. If you have any questions about what class to run, please email, PM, or reply to the thread.

team-red-rider
06-12-2007, 11:00 PM
tim did u get my registration?

TimSr
06-12-2007, 11:42 PM
I entered all I have at present tonight and sent out confirmations, yours included.

Russell 350X
06-18-2007, 11:13 PM
PM sent :w00t:

TimSr
06-19-2007, 04:16 PM
Im pasting the contents of the doc since some have had trouble with the link.
This is the link- http://home.neo.rr.com/timtim/TF2007MX.doc

This is what it says:

Trikefest 2007 Motocross
Signup closes Saturday at 11:00am!!!!!! Please register early!!! (see TimSr)

Safety Equipment – Haspin requires helmets be worn at all times. It is also highly recommended that goggles and boots providing ankle protection and pants that cover legs be worn, though the park does not require it.

Number Plates – We cannot score you if we can’t see your number! A rear grab bar number plate, or number plate on back of chest protector is required. Numbers should be 6-8” tall and contrasted to background so our volunteer amateur scorers can easily read them. Front and/or side number plates are also helpful but not required. You can’t have too many numbers! It is also suggested that you do not use single digit numbers as it makes duplications a lot more likely, and somebody will have to change their number. We do not provide number plates so you’ll need to make them, or buy them at your local motorcycle dealer. Cheap number plates and numbers usually run you less than $5. The background plates can be made from cut plastic jugs and numbers can be made from electrical tape. Styrofoam plates are not recommended, as they tend to break off before you finish your moto, but will serve in an emergency.

Scoring – We will again use supercross style scoring. The first race is strictly for line position in the 2nd moto. Your 2nd moto place is what counts for your final position and trophy. First moto will be 3 laps. 2nd moto will be determined by riders AFTER the first moto on a class by class basis.
Classes

Vintage Open – Expert - Typically experienced 250cc two stroke and 350X racers. Trikes do not have to be stock, but modifications are limited to those that do not give significant advantage or displacement gains over stock, and maintain the vintage spirit of the era. For example, a TriZ with an ‘84 YZ250 motor would be allowed, while a TriZ with a 2005 YZ250, or ‘84 490 motor would have to run the monster class.

Monster Trike –***NEW!*** This class is for showcasing hybrids, big bores, and modern three wheeled creations. People that design these creations tend to be experienced racers, but it is not a requirement. Hybrids and big bores will not be permitted in other open classes.

2 Stroke Open – Novice - Mostly 250cc two stroke riders with little MX experience.

4 Stroke Open – Novice – Mostly 350X riders with little MX experience.

Mid Size Suspended – Under 250cc 4 stroke, or 175cc 2 stroke with front and rear suspension such as 200X, 250SX, YTM225, etc.

Semi-Suspended – Front suspension only, such as 200S, 200M, YTM200, YT175, etc.

Unsuspended – Up to 125cc such as ATC70, 90, 110, YT60, YT125, ALT125, etc.

Ladies’ Trike ***NEW!*** - Ladies of all ages on any size 3 wheeler

Mini Quad – We wanted to include the kids! - Mini quads under 125cc. Adults are welcome to race mini quads but only 14 and under are eligible for trophy.

Geriatric Trike Exhibition – This will be a non-trophy exhibition class for mostly older riders with physical or health limitations who feel that even running a novice class would put them at health or safety risks, but are dying to experience Motocross! This class will run one lap for first moto, and riders will decide whether one or two laps in 2nd moto.

For this year we will be inviting enough of the top riders of Vintage Open Expert class to run in the Monster Trike class for a full starting line. This will be for exhibition only, and Vintage Open riders are not eligible for trophies in Monster Trike class.

If you are unsure what class to run, or don’t see a class that fits, contact TimSr (Leadboot@neo.rr.com) and we will find a way to make sure you are included. These are guidelines only and we can bend them as necessary to make things competitive and inclusive. In general, riders may run in more difficult class than they qualify for provided it does not impede other riders or cause safety concerns, but please get approval before signing up.

I urge all MX racers to read this info, as it will answer most of your questions.

TimSr
06-19-2007, 04:23 PM
Electronic registration for motocross is now closed!!!!

We are leaving sometime in the morning and will have no computer access. All confirmations of those I have receioved have been sent out.

If you wish to race Motocross at Trikefest and have not yet registered, make sure you stop by my big white truck at the lower pavillion and register before 11:00am on race day! Spread the word! I wont be signing up people at the track during the event. You must pre-register.