PDA

View Full Version : Haspin camp site advice

ccdhowell
06-08-2007, 08:41 PM
Alright guys, I'm gonna make my first TF this year and I'm coming up from Louisiana. I plan to arrive on Wednesday late morning. I understand Haspin is open then, right? Others for TF will be there then right? Where should I camp to be in the thick of it all? I'm assuming I'll get a map of Haspin when I check it, right? Also, what are the entry fees for Haspin? Thanks, Chris

erectordale
06-08-2007, 08:45 PM
Chris when you enter haspin make a rigt that's the area most will be camping in Just look for the trikes wensday there should be a bunch there. the fees are 15.00 a day for haspin

TimSr
06-09-2007, 07:52 AM
Generally most of the heavy duty partying takes place on the hill, where the OTC colors are flown, and near the upper building. If you you have kids or want a more quiet area, the lower pavillion (where I will be), and near the pond's edge are better areas. People have always been very good about being considerate of other campers and not blasting ghetto music throughout the campgrounds, or parking in the middle of everybody and running a noisey generator, or revving up loud bikes after hours, so hopefully it will stay that way.