PDA

View Full Version : Mail Takes Time!!!!!

200x newby
06-12-2007, 12:18 PM
Dont you just hate those ebay sellers that open unpaid item disputes 4 days after winning the auction just because they do not relize the mail takes time?

What do you think about this? I won a front brake hub and rotor...... well i only needed the rotor so i ask him if he can just send me the rotor to save on shipping he takes his sweet time 3 days to answer me.....in the mean time i was waiting for his reply before i sent out money order. so yesterday he finaly emails me and says that he cant do it so i said fine and sent out MO right after i got his email. this morning i wake up and open my ebay and have an unpaid item dispute against me because me refuses to reply to his emails in an orderly fashion and on top of that the mail takes time. so my question what do you think about this?

ATC-Eric
06-12-2007, 04:28 PM
Have you checked you spam folder? What if he did try to get ahold of you?

If not, then he's a jerk!

200x newby
06-12-2007, 05:42 PM
never tried other than yesterday.

mike from long island
06-12-2007, 08:13 PM
If memoir serves me correctly.I think you cant open a dispute until after 8-10 days.I could be wrong though.Either way,Make sure to keep his name so as to not bid on his auctions again.I have been waitng a month for a payment.My auctions clear states 5-7 days payment must be recieved,No excuses.The buyer was nice enough to contact me a tell me whats up.But I dont have time to keep emailing or send reminders.If you dont pay on time,ebay is notified.For you I think he is being a jerk.Let that reflect in your feedback response.