PDA

View Full Version : Just a quick question....

Eric250R
06-14-2007, 08:26 PM
I think we're coming fairly prepared for the weekend as far as supplies go, but am planning on bringing alot of food, is there an ice machine on the premises ? I really don't want to bring alot of food just to have it ruined. Oh yeah, the Mrs wants to bring her dog...are there any rules against it ?

dizasterzrfun69
06-14-2007, 08:31 PM
I think we're coming fairly prepared for the weekend as far as supplies go, but am planning on bringing alot of food, is there an ice machine on the premises ? I really don't want to bring alot of food just to have it ruined.

no ice machine but you can buy ice in town. If i remember correctly Pete had ice for sale up at the office last year. I personally wait until im within about an hour of haspin before i buy any cold food such as cold meat and hamburger that way it aint gotta be in the cooler any longer than it needs to be.

Billy Golightly
06-14-2007, 11:04 PM
Theres a machine that has bagged ice in it (like most conveience stores) up at the cafeteria from what I can recall, but I also know its ran out on more then one occasion.

dizasterzrfun69
06-14-2007, 11:09 PM
Theres a machine that has bagged ice in it (like most conveience stores) up at the cafeteria from what I can recall, but I also know its ran out on more then one occasion.

i never know that billy. I just remember going to the office and telling them i needed some ice lol

tecat-z
06-15-2007, 01:00 AM
That's where i got my ice last year with no problems. Maybe we should make a call and let them know to have PLENTY of ice bags for us. Gonna be hot and we need cold beer! And to keep our food safe.

TimSr
06-15-2007, 04:14 PM
They sell it in the cafeteria connected to the office. They have two ice bag sizes and they werent expensive. I think the huge bag was $3.00 if I remember right.

We always bring our dog. Has to be leashed for obvious common sense reasons, like any place.

Eric250R
06-15-2007, 08:51 PM
Thanks for the replies guys, my wife will be happy to know she can bring her dog.