PDA

View Full Version : Got some R/C Nitro Buggies!!

RedRider_AK
06-25-2007, 01:57 AM
:w00t: Today is a good day!

Anyway, here's the story. There's this guy named Frederick. He's moving away. Apparently, he's a friend of my mom's from work, so we went to his garage sale. I noticed he was selling 2 Hot Bodies "Lightning RR" nitro buggies, along with about 3 gallons of fuel and all sorts of other goodies. He wanted 350 bucks for them, which I tried in vain to borrow from my mom. Anyway, I left car-less, and soon forgot they existed.

Today, my mom calls me at my dad's house and says "I've got a surprise for you, come by when you have free time". Well, I come by, and guess what it is? The whole box of RC cars/parts/gas, and the best thing about it: It was totally free. Nobody bought them, so Frederick decided to give them away to me for free! :beer

1upfront
06-25-2007, 01:20 PM
That's totally wicked bro, hell ya!!:D :D

3Wheelers4Life
06-25-2007, 08:51 PM
thats awesome, their a load of fun, just make sure you dont run them out of range, in water, when the grounds wet, or/and out of batteries. because then they get a mind of their own and take off every which way, and its pretty hard to chase them and catch them when their doing about 30 mph lol. if you want to avoid them taking off like that, get a fail safe, check you local hobby shop and have fun!!!