PDA

View Full Version : some funny jokes

fatcat
06-28-2007, 12:08 AM
A guy was seated next to a 10-year-old girl on an airplane. Being bored, he turned to the girl and said, "Let's talk. I''ve heard that flights go quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger."

The girl, who was reading a book, closed it slowly and said to the guy, "What would you like to talk about?"

Oh, I don't know," said the guy. "How about nuclear power?"

"OK," she said. "That could be an interesting topic. But let me ask you a question first. A horse, a cow and a deer all eat the same stuff... grass. Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out a flat patty, and a horse produces clumps of dried grass. Why do you suppose that is?"

The guy thought about it and said, "Hmmm, I have no idea."

To which the girl replied, "Do you really feel qualified to discuss nuclear power when you don''t know sh*t?"
---------------------------------------------------------------------
The Seven Dwarves Go to Rome
spacer

The seven dwarves are in Rome and they go on a tour of the city. After a while they go to the Vatican and meet the Pope. Grumpy, for once, seems to have a lot to say. He keeps asking the Pontiff questions about the church and, in particular, the nuns. "Your Holiness, do you have any really short nuns?" Grumpy asks.

"No, my son, all of our nuns are at least five feet tall," smiles the Pope.

"Are you sure? I mean, you wouldn't have any nuns that are, say, about my height? Maybe a little shorter?"

"I'm afraid not. Why do you ask?"

"No reason," replies Grumpy. "But you're positive? Nobody in a habit that's about three feet tall, maybe two-and-a-half feet tall?"

"I'm sure, my vertically-challenged son," says the Pope, trying not show his curiosity.

"Okay," moans Grumpy.

So the Pope listens to the dwarves as they leave the building. "What'd he say? What'd he say?" chant the other six dwarves.

Grumpy mutters, "He said they don't have any."

And the other six start chanting, "Grumpy fu**ed a penguin! Grumpy fu**ed a penguin!"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
What do you call Osama bin Laden buried up to his neck in sand?

Not enough sand.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Railroad Redneck
spacer

Three railroad workers, a Chinese man, an Italian, and a redneck, are all sitting down to lunch.

The Chinese man says, "If I get another egg roll in my lunch, I'll kill myself."

The Italian guy says, "If I get another slice of pizza, I'll kill myself."

The redneck says, "Iffin I get another ham hock, I'll kill myself."

The next day, all three men get the same lunches, so they throw themselves in front of an oncoming train. At the funeral the Chinese man's wife says, "If only I hadn't packed an egg roll that day."

The Italian guy's wife says, "If only I hadn't packed a slice of pizza that day."

"Don't look at me," says the redneck's wife. "He done packed his own vittles."

icp4life162005
06-28-2007, 01:29 AM
I love The seven dwarfs joke! Maybe it cause i just like penguins?(not like they do though!)

RedRider_AK
06-28-2007, 02:23 AM
That redneck joke made me chuckle. I'll be telling it to co-workers tomorrow LOL.

fatcat
06-28-2007, 04:50 PM
Tarzan gets into a huge fight with a lion in the jungles of Africa. The lion is defeated, but not before it rips off Tarzan's arm, eye, and di*k. Of course, Tarzan's jungle friends help him out by giving him the parts he needs -- the eye of an eagle, the arm of a gorilla, and an elephant trunk for a di*k. A while later, Cheeta the Chimp asks Tarzan how his new parts are working out for him.

"Tarzan like. With new eye, can see far. With new arm, Tarzan strong. But no like new wee-wee."

"Why's that?"

"It keep taking weeds and shoving in Tarzan's ass."
-------------------------------------------------------------------
A group of hikers were being led through the wilderness by a guide. On the third day, the hikers noticed that they had been traveling in circles.

''We're lost!'' One of the hikers complained.

''And you said you were the best guide in the United States.''

''I am,'' the guide answered, '' but I think we may have wandered into Canada.''
------------------------------------------------------------------------
A young, beautiful woman gets into the elevator, smelling like expensive perfume. She turns to an old woman and says arrogantly, "Giorgio Beverly Hills, $100 an ounce!"

Another young, beautiful woman gets onto the elevator and also smells of very expensive perfume. She arrogantly turns to the old woman and says, "Chanel No. 5, $150 dollars an ounce!"

About three floors later, the old woman has reached her destination and is about to get off the elevator. Before she leaves, she looks both of the women in the eyes, turns around, bends over, farts and says, "Broccoli, 49 cents a pound!"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

A farmer just got married and was going home on his wagon pulled by a team of horses. When one of the hoses stumbled, he said, "That's once."

Then it stumbled again. He said, "That's twice."

Then later it stumbled a third time. This time, he didn't say anything, just pulled out a shotgun and shot the horse dead.

His wife cried out and started to yell at him. The farmer turned to her and said, "That's once."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Counting Condoms
spacer

A boy goes to the drug store with his dad and sees the condom display.

Boy: "Dad, why do they do packs of one condom?"

Dad: "Those are for the high-schoolers for Friday nights."

Boy: "So, why do they make packs of three?"

Dad: "For the college guys for Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights."

Boy: "Then why do they make packs of 12?"

Dad: "Those are for married couples -- you know, January, February, March."

fatcat
06-28-2007, 05:14 PM
oh by the way these are all from
www.jokes.com

fatcat
06-28-2007, 05:20 PM
A guy about to tee off was approached by a man who held out a card that read, "I am a deaf mute. May I please play through?"

The first man gave the card back, angrily shaking his head, and saying, "No, you CANNOT play through." He assumed the guy read lips so he mouthed, "I can't believe you would try to use your handicap to your own advantage like that! Shame on you!"

The deaf man walked away and the first man whacked the ball onto the green and then walked off to finish the hole.

Just as he was about to put the ball into the hole he was hit in the head with a golf ball that knocked him out cold.

When he came to a few minutes later, he looked around and saw the deaf mute sternly looking at him, one hand on his hip, the other hand holding up four fingers.

icp4life162005
06-28-2007, 07:42 PM
i don't get the last one.

pickleweasel_00
06-28-2007, 11:59 PM
four fingers? :wondering

super90
06-29-2007, 01:26 AM
You know, FOURRRRRRRRRRRRR! (WATCH OUT). The guy couldnt talk, so he held up 4 fingers. :lol:

Dimbag_Gyllez
07-05-2007, 07:42 PM
This is this cat
This is is cat
This is how cat
This is to cat
This is keep cat
This is a cat
This is *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**E dited* cat
This is busy cat
This is for cat
This is forty cat