PDA

View Full Version : MX Smith Road Raceway July 4th

TimSr
06-28-2007, 09:13 PM
Another one coming around at Smith Road in Medina, OH. Sadly, I know Derrick is out of commission. Anybody else coming? TimJr and I are there probably each running two classes.

seadoo650
06-28-2007, 11:51 PM
I have every intention of making it to this race. Even If I have to fly solo. I am hoping either Garageboy or Moshman can make it. I need a place to crash Tuesday night up there. I just need a small corner. LOL It's a long drive to be there at 8:00 in the a.m. from here. C'mon guys lets post up and represent. Maxi bud, let's do it. 3leg, no excuses. Is flying Brian gonna be there? I need to hone my skills and I can't do it riding in the 2-stroke quad class.

Mosh
06-29-2007, 06:26 AM
I doubt I will run this one guys.I need some Rest time from racing.But I have a nice lawn chair you can sleep in Rick:lol:

3leggeddog
06-29-2007, 07:07 AM
I have every intention of making it to this race. Even If I have to fly solo. I am hoping either Garageboy or Moshman can make it. I need a place to crash Tuesday night up there. I just need a small corner. LOL It's a long drive to be there at 8:00 in the a.m. from here. C'mon guys lets post up and represent. Maxi bud, let's do it. 3leg, no excuses. Is flying Brian gonna be there? I need to hone my skills and I can't do it riding in the 2-stroke quad class.

man,this will be the first smith road i have missed in quite awhile.i don't have any excuses,but i can not miss work this time around.i have a big hole to dig myself out of.

T.F. put me under the gun at work.sorry rick,but i tell you what,how about you come down to marion the 2nd and we will run the fair race at the fairgrounds!i can make it to that without missing work.

Derrick Adams
06-29-2007, 08:53 AM
No 3 wheelers allowed at Marion fair.

TRITecate350
06-29-2007, 08:59 AM
Is there any big rumble or smith road race in early August?

Derrick Adams
06-29-2007, 09:07 AM
The third and final Smith Road race will be on Labor day. (Sept. 3) Not sure on any Rumbles though.

Last year we had 17 three wheelers race at the labor day race and I forsee more this time.

Jason Hall
06-29-2007, 09:13 AM
I'll be there for this one. I hope my boy Jacob will make It also. My oldest boy has a baseball tournament that day. I'm trying to figure out how to work It though, I have to work the day before & day after. I might leave real early the day of the races & hope I don't get lost on the way HA,HA.

Tri-Z 250
06-29-2007, 09:52 AM
I'd like to come take photos again but I've comitted to stuffin my face with the inlaws. I'm pretty sure I can make the Laborday race with a trike. I should have everything by then parts wise with ample time to break the motor in. I recomend pitting in the far right just as you enter the gate...if you want to be under some shade trees on dry level gravel ground.

Kintore
06-29-2007, 10:24 AM
I can hit labour day guys, BUT I cant take off work on a wednesday up here. No dice!

max
06-29-2007, 12:56 PM
Ill probably be down for some easy riding. Rick, call me up, mabey you and Dawn can come chill at my crib. Rachael will be around.

max
06-29-2007, 12:59 PM
Is there any big rumble or smith road race in early August?

The last rumble is in September the saturday before labor day:beer

TimSr
07-01-2007, 02:02 PM
I doubt I will run this one guys.I need some Rest time from racing.But I have a nice lawn chair you can sleep in Rick:lol:

Hey Rob, just wondering if you guys are coming if youre not up to racing, maybe your boy is. My little nephew from Colorado is here, and is going to run TimJr's old E-ton 90, and he has never raced before, so I thought he might be a good match for Garret.

TimSr
07-01-2007, 02:08 PM

I havent talked with Brian or Mark, but I cant remember the last one Brain missed, and Id say Mark coming is very likely.

seadoo650
07-01-2007, 05:08 PM
I'm Definately in. Post up. I wanna see if anyone is coming that may be in my riding skill range.

RAMMIN RICH
07-03-2007, 09:45 PM
we been doing jet work on 100 and paul turner is talking! see you on the 4th

350Xhilaration
07-03-2007, 10:18 PM
I'm Definately in. Post up. I wanna see if anyone is coming that may be in my riding skill range.

Sounds like TimSr's nephew will be in your skill range...
:lol:

J/K Rick. Glad to see you race. Have a good time guys and be safe.

Derrick Adams
07-05-2007, 08:39 AM
How about some updates or results?!!!!!

Mosh
07-05-2007, 11:11 AM
race #1 Brian won
Then I think it was Jason Hall,Then either Tim Sr. or Rich
Race # 2 Jason Hall won,Then Brian,Then TimSr.Then Rich,Max,Seadoo,.Tim Jr
I am Unsure of the overalls,But I know seadoo got a 5th overall Plaque.Good Job Guys

atctim
07-05-2007, 01:15 PM
How many raced? Anybody got any sweet pics?

BTW - who is Rich?

Mosh
07-05-2007, 06:47 PM
Rich,Is a local guy that raced there back a few years ago.That is what I was told.He is quick.I couldnt beat him,,,But stayed on his heels.Last mem.Day,,,HE just showed up and started racing again becuase he heard the turnout we were getting. HE rides a 85 250R....Very cool cat:cool:
There were 9 in the first moto,But a crash and mechanical problems dropped 2 out for the second moto.I did not run.
Sorry Tim I have no pics this time,,,but we did get video and I am unable to post it.
Usually in the winter I make a tape of all the rides for the year.Maybe I will be able to get you some footage.

Max's wife,Rachel had a camera but I dont know if she took pics of the Smith race....
However,,,,I would LOVE to see pics of the race in my yard;) :p :twisted:

3leggeddog
07-05-2007, 10:08 PM
wow,thats sweet jason got a win,good job farmer!!!

congrats to everyone that showed up,raced,and had fun.sorry i had to sit this one out.i got mechanical problems of my own.got a new swinger,but no time to get it finished up.

Jason Hall
07-06-2007, 05:29 PM
[QUOTE=3leggeddog;510403]wow,thats sweet jason got a win,good job farmer!!!

Thanks, The 450 performed great, I'm glad I made the drive down.