PDA

View Full Version : Man I swear, me and my bad luck

Billy Golightly
05-06-2003, 04:07 PM
I bought a TRX250R piston kit last week on ebay for $50, so that in the event that something might happen to the 500X that the TRX R would be fresh to take to haspin (Its been needing a rebuild anyways). Well today I got the kit, opened the packing slip, and holy trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro, They charged my dads card $127.78 Including 7.23 tax they tacked on that was never mentioned in the auction. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&category=34286&item=2412287081 So I called them up and told them I bought a piston kit for a R from them off of ebay for $50+ 7.50 shipping and I got billed 127.78 and I would like to know wtf is going on. Well the guy asked for my name and said he would "have to go back through his papers and call me back". Friggen %@%^#@ I swear it never stops. If its a screwup I can live with it, people make mistakes. But if it was done inentionally there will be some mega $h!t slinging.

Billy Golightly
05-06-2003, 04:20 PM
Well I got a call back and it seems that whoever did up the bill didn't know what they were doing and charged me the list price, thus the reason i was $127. He said they credited me back the right amount. Human error I guess.

Howdy
05-06-2003, 04:25 PM
Just be sure to check the statement when it comes in.
Howdy

Billy Golightly
05-06-2003, 04:29 PM
Yup...If they wouldn't have sent a invoice with it, I would have never caught it more then likely.

ATC crazy
05-06-2003, 04:42 PM
Your luck aint as bad as ours...Every single time me or my parents buy something, its usually broken or missing something. :? We can pick out the nicest box without cuts or looked like being dropped out of an airplane and there still would be something wrong w/ it :x