PDA

View Full Version : Singleness Rocks!

BigRedRunner
07-08-2007, 08:54 PM
I just washed the cases for my 200x in the kitchen sink! :w00t: I then wondered how many married men could get away with this... :wondering

chris200x
07-08-2007, 09:12 PM
A dishwasher set on hi works even better! :naughty: Just don't tell my ole lady that! :lol:

Louis Mielke
07-08-2007, 09:14 PM
Try the dishwasher sometime. Its much easier. lol

On a serious note. Really not that bad an idea to wash parts in the sink, just try to degrease the worst off outside the house.

Oh, and here's a shot of my kitchen table as of right now.

03 ORANGE SHEE
07-08-2007, 09:54 PM
they make a tool called a feeler gauge to set the valve clearance, i hope that isnt what the knife is used for?:wondering :lol:

dreadhed
07-09-2007, 09:47 PM
I just washed the cases for my 200x in the kitchen sink! :w00t: I then wondered how many married men could get away with this... :wondering
I may not be able to wash parts in my sink(that is what my parts washer is for)....but guess what I did when I woke up this morning:w00t:....so not being single has it's perks too!!!!!!LOL

tbirdscott
07-09-2007, 11:30 PM
guess what I did when I woke up this morning:w00t:....so not being single has it's perks too!!!!!!LOL

True dat! :naughty:

I was still able to wet sand my truck grill in the bathtub on saturday, just gotta find the right girl. I get to rebuild carbs at the table and even did cv boots for my car on the kitchen counter last winter (-30C outside, was no way I wasdoin it outside!)

Anything that needs a good cleanin gets 2700 PSI blast of water and castrol superclean in the driveway though, dont wana push my luck too far.

Scott

longbedGTs
07-10-2007, 06:41 PM
Ive cleaned anything from engine parts to checking car tires for leaks in the bathtub. I even had a bare 2.3Turbo block in the tub. :)
Being single does kick ass but dread does make a good point. :naughty: