PDA

View Full Version : custom 350x ideas

strongrightleg
07-10-2007, 08:23 AM
i have decided to think outside the honda factory and create a custom 350x out of the old beast. the japanese made their 350x, i'm going to make my own. any ideas? or pictures of your custom 350x?

sandpuppi101
07-11-2007, 07:24 AM
Well I guess you'd wanna customize it to what your gonna use it for.I've done a few custom's and alot of restoration's,but when I started the project's I had a gameplan on there future.More or less,when I was done with them I knew what I was gonna use it for.What are you gonna use your machine for when it's done.Are you gonna ride it? If so Trails? MX ? Drag? Garage Queen? I guess we need more info then I think people can help ya out more,there's guy's on here that have built $5 K and up customs,and some that built 1500.00 customs.Let us know and you'll get lot's of info.And also welcome to the site!

Computerjoe
07-29-2007, 03:10 PM
So far I have thought about getting a true dual exhaust with 450r silencers fabricated up...

DIGGER DOG
08-13-2007, 12:18 PM
For my 350X project Im thinking about getting the frame and swingarm powdered in an aluminum case color that looks like chrome when i worked at cols,cycle a customer had a vf1100
and had the aluminum stator cover powder coated in this color
and it looked like the stock brushed aluminum.
black fenders and tank,chrome dura blue 2+2 and carrier,polished fork lowers, possibly some chrome looking honda decals for the tank from a blackbird (cbr 1100).
This however may have already been done ?? seems to look good in my head though but in reality ????