PDA

View Full Version : Who would win?

TimSr
05-07-2003, 10:36 PM
Okay, Im Spiderman, and I want to know who would win in the air, on land, and in the sea, but I want to know before I go and start a fight, because Ill look really stupid getting my butt kicked. My friends all say Superman is the strongest, but Ive sold as many comic books. I think Superman can beat me in the air because he flies unassisted, but not Wonderwoman, and certainly not Aquaman. Heck, Batman cant even fly, and I can outswing him on my webs. He has to keep shooting out grappling hooks. On the ground, Superman is really strong, and could probably still beat me too. His x-ray eyes would just cut up my webs. Id just web up Batman, and he'd be toast. Wonderwoman is really hot, and that might be a distraction, or I might just let her win as Id probably enjoy it. Poor old Aquaman can only flop around in the dirt. The if we got into water, I thing Aquaman could kick all our buts, because he can breath down there, and thats also where he keeps his cryptonite, as Superman seems to be able to breath down there too. This is really important to me, and I really need to know.

Bill X_R
05-07-2003, 11:14 PM
Hmmmmm....Do I sence some !SARCASUM!

Duhhhh...Superman would win..that's a no brainer!

But what about a race between my brothers sisters next door neighbors dogs owners Dad that has a borrowed ATC 500r that he got from His boss at the Tasty Freez against my Gropund Up restored 79' XR 100 that is borred out to a 120cc high compression 24:1 piston with new 30" tires ????

I really need to know!!!!

J.D.
05-07-2003, 11:45 PM
Why do they make decisions so hard???? :(

Hey Bill, how do you like that DS650? I'm thinking of getting one myself.

FullBore
05-08-2003, 01:55 PM
Well i've got an atc110 and my mate has an atc 350x with cobra pipe, big carb the lot, he thinks his 350x will beat my 110, i don't think so, who will win bcause I'll look really stupid if he kicks my ass,

thanks
s**t for brains

Wickedfinger
05-08-2003, 04:15 PM
I always wanted to know if there was a war between them, who would win?: G.I.Joe or Starwars?.

TimSr
05-08-2003, 04:26 PM
Sorry guys, I just read one too many of "those" posts!

3WheelsForever
05-08-2003, 04:29 PM
LOL, thats good Tim, there is a lot of post on those races though. They should just race and get over it, if they dont win hopefully they had fun tryin.

Andrew
05-08-2003, 07:33 PM
i REALLY HATE those "who would win?" posts!,the next person to make a post like that should be banned for a week! 8)

jenndnn3
05-08-2003, 10:10 PM
HMMM this is funny.....Will these be open for gambeling purposes? I would really like to place a bet on a few of these.... :-D :shock:

Bill X_R
05-08-2003, 11:11 PM
Goko,

At first I wasnt really impressed with it. But I've gottin used to the size and am starting to be able to swing the thing around and hitting some good jumps on it! Lotsa power a great suspention (almost a foot of travel) I dig it!

dc
05-09-2003, 10:08 AM
I don't hate those "who would win posts" I think its interesting to see what people are lining up to race.

Jeb
05-09-2003, 11:13 AM
GI Joe can team up with Cobra and they still couldn't whup StarWars. It only takes one shot from the Death Star to destroy GI-Joes entire planet.

Same thing happend when I raced my 5 year old Daughter. She rode the 86 Tecate 250 and I rode the ATC 70. The 70 whupped @$$. Whose riding makes no difference what so ever.....Tecate's are slow! :-D