PDA

View Full Version : The P.O.S. wanted to die anyways....

Mobular
07-23-2007, 05:19 AM
The terrorist is trapped under the dashboard of his car full of explosives which didnt go off. He is alive and conscious until US military sends in a robot to pack some C4 underneath him.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=beb_1182580623

firefirefire90
07-23-2007, 06:19 AM
That's whats up!

J.D.
07-23-2007, 06:40 AM
Hell yeah, gotta love it. Making a game and joke out of the whole war...why not just take the tank and blow the mf'er up? How about a couple of bullets in the gas tank? Instead, we have to use a(I'm sure) multi-million dollar robot with tons of our tax dollars behind it to do such a simple and meaningless task. Gotta love my hard-earned tax dollars at work.

tecat-z
07-23-2007, 08:06 AM
At least the piece of **** is smoked.

SYKO
07-23-2007, 09:52 AM
At least the piece of **** is smoked.

AGREED.......

mark38090
07-23-2007, 11:39 AM
what a waste of good c4

RedRider_AK
07-23-2007, 01:35 PM
That made me smile.

LonesomeTriZ
07-23-2007, 03:35 PM
I would of liked to see that air craft drop something and be done with it. I agree taking a chance with that robot was stupid. Cool, but stupid.

dizasterzrfun69
07-23-2007, 08:00 PM
I would of liked to see that air craft drop something and be done with it. I agree taking a chance with that robot was stupid. Cool, but stupid.

I agree it wouldve been a lot better and easier to drop something from the aircraft and be done with it but what are those robots for? Arent they for risky situations just like this one? Thats like saying, hell we dont need unmanned aircraft to fly over head and drop bombs, etc, we will just shoot them from the ground 2000 miles away and hope we hit it. I think they should have dropped a bomb on it and blew it up BUT i think they used the robot for a reason. Whether it was keeping the debris down or just trying to have as small of an explosion as possible while still setting of the carbomb, i dont know but im sure there was a reason.

icp4life162005
07-23-2007, 08:33 PM
*Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* like that is F*cked up, and you all seem to relish in the seemed 'Glory' of another humans death.

Tri-ZNate
07-23-2007, 08:50 PM
Ha ha "Well this is what he came to do, and now he's done it."

LonesomeTriZ
07-23-2007, 09:42 PM
*Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* like that is F*cked up, and you all seem to relish in the seemed 'Glory' of another humans death.

um, and he would not do the same?

SYKO
07-23-2007, 09:44 PM
DING*DING*

ROUND ONE

FIGHT!

:w00t:

LonesomeTriZ
07-23-2007, 09:52 PM
:twisted:

We have to be careful or :lock: will show up.

icp4life162005
07-23-2007, 10:00 PM
Not worth fighting for really, the 'war' is a complete joke. I would not be surprised if there would be another economic depression in the next 50 years.

LonesomeTriZ
07-24-2007, 07:34 AM
Yeah okay. You're what? 15 give or take? I am sure you completely understand what is going on over there. How long have you served in the military? I do not like the war any more than other people. But I know why we are there. That war is far from a joke.

icp4life162005
07-24-2007, 08:56 AM
With the 'not really worth fighting for', was in reference between me and you and the expected ensuing argument. I'm 18 and no i'm not in any military branch but i AM considering it. Don't think that i dont give a damn about the troops either. but I don't by into the right-wing totalitarianism like many others.

LonesomeTriZ
07-24-2007, 09:21 AM
15, 18 what is the damn difference. If you enter military service what I am saying will make more sense to you. Simply referring to the war as a joke shows how much you do not support our troops. Every time some one makes a statement like that our service men and women hear it. You may not agree with the war, but I assure you they are not laughing. Most of them have no desire to be there. They go because it is there it is their duty, hearing statement likes that contradicts the pride they should be feeling.

icp4life162005
07-24-2007, 01:21 PM
The damn government is the ONLY one that i think is a joke, not the troops. I have friends that joined up and we have discussed this topic many times in the past. Ohh and enough already with trying to force the guilt trip down my throat. I'm done on this subject, I stated my piece and I stand wholeheartedly behind it.

LonesomeTriZ
07-24-2007, 04:20 PM
Yeah, your done with it because you do not know enough about the subject to mount a good argument. God forbid you try to see it from another point of view. That attitude will do you well in the military.

chris200x
07-24-2007, 04:49 PM
You certianly do like to argue with people on this forum dont you? :confused: BUT I'm gonna have to side with you on this one. :welcome:

We can argue about politics all day Insane Clown Possie Dude.. But would you rather have us fight these scumbags everyday here on our own soil? ;)

Where over there for a reason and I support our troops and our President 100%!!!

They invented those robots for this exact reason. NOT to put our loved ones in harms way.. A bomb from a plane would cause too much collateral damage and piss those people off more than they already are. This (in the video) was obvioulsy a controlled explosion and was the smart way to go about it. That dude got exactly what he deserved!

LonesomeTriZ
07-24-2007, 06:08 PM
Okay, I forgot to address this earlier. ICP threw me off track. I was kidding about the robot idea being stupid. I do have a full understadning as to why they used it. I was stating how I put more value on that robot than the life of that bomber.

FINALY!!! Something I agree with you on. That is the point I was ultimately going to make. How many attacks have been carried over here since the war began over there?

chris200x
07-24-2007, 06:56 PM
I got side tracked as well.. (Too much BS):rolleyes:

I would like to direct my ealier comment towards this post from ssj3goku

Hell yeah, gotta love it. Making a game and joke out of the whole war...why not just take the tank and blow the mf'er up? How about a couple of bullets in the gas tank? Instead, we have to use a(I'm sure) multi-million dollar robot with tons of our tax dollars behind it to do such a simple and meaningless task. Gotta love my hard-earned tax dollars at work.

I'd also like to add... If our hard earned tax dollars are going to save a few soilders lives is it not worth it? :wondering :crazy:

I'm not sure if you took the time to watch the whole video.. but did you not see they recovered the bomb without it going off in the car? put a tank shell into the car or shoot into the gas tank.. I'm sure the whole thing would of blew.

They set a small explosive to take that guy out. That's exactly what they accomplished. :w00t:My hat goes off to those soilders! :beer

LonesomeTriZ
07-24-2007, 07:27 PM
I believe the explosives were intended to detonate any thing did not know about. The bomber was not of that much concern.

badasskfx
07-24-2007, 08:14 PM
lets get back to the point on this thread. so good by to the rag head!

Dirtcrasher
07-24-2007, 08:17 PM
I like the way his head fell first out of the vehicle. Actually made me really happy.

Even happier would be to slowly torture all these clowns that want to kill themselves and us in a place I feel we should have simply dropped a huge bomb on in the first place. Wouldn't have had to lose so many of our soldiers. I feel for the American families....

Dracus124
07-24-2007, 10:22 PM
God damn

several people saying "Woo he got what he deserved"

icp4life162005 Says that was f**** up. and says the war is pointless.... So that makes him stupid and not know anything.... Hmm i guess if you're 15 you automatically dont know *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited*, 18 you dont know *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited*, but the day you're 30, you are smart.

I agree that was jacked up..... But i thought we was over they're to spread democracy? Not blow some dude to hell.... America, ain't it beautiful?

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n259/dracus124/cj.jpg

LonesomeTriZ
07-24-2007, 10:50 PM
Your damn right. Most teen agers have no idea what that war is about. I just left active service, so it pisses me off to hear some kid tell me that war is a joke. Try serving your country instead of running it in the ground.

Dracus124
07-24-2007, 11:01 PM
No one forces you to join the service

BigGreenMachine
07-24-2007, 11:15 PM
Not long ago there were some pics of a cat hung and beaten on a clothesline that offended many and caused a huge disturbance....many upset people.

Yet no one has given a damn that a life was taken and displayed proudly like that cat was.

I was sickened by the cat pics as an animal lover and I am just as disgusted with this. Take it for what it is but that is my opinion.

icp4life162005
07-25-2007, 12:00 AM
At least Not Yet.

icp4life162005
07-25-2007, 12:02 AM
Thank you BGM, thats what my main and original point was.

j.Lawson
07-25-2007, 12:34 AM
Not long ago there were some pics of a cat hung and beaten on a clothesline that offended many and caused a huge disturbance....many upset people.

Yet no one has given a damn that a life was taken and displayed proudly like that cat was.

I was sickened by the cat pics as an animal lover and I am just as disgusted with this. Take it for what it is but that is my opinion.

Agreed. I support our troops, I have several friends either there or have been there, Including one family member. Some love it, some hate it. I don't keep up with politics, I don't keep up a whole lot with what's going on over there. And I'm thankful we have men and women fightimg them over there rather than here, AND I agree That guy got what wanted/deserved. That being said, he is still a life, and I will not appluad his death. What Im saying is, yeah he would have killed anyone he could have most likely, and yeah we're safe if he's dead, and yeah the soldiers did their job, that dont mean you rally around like a kid finding 100 dollar bill. He's dead, it suck's he chose that path, leave it at that. my two cents...

riverrat
07-25-2007, 12:43 AM
Anyone want to guess what he was thinking, when he was shaking his head?

1. Oh crap, I ain't getting 72 virgins now...

2. My whole life was a lie, and I am a waste....

3. JESUS CHRIST!!

LOL

But really, I do feel bad for him, as he was probably brain washed into doing it anyway.

chris200x
07-25-2007, 12:56 AM

Wasn't there not a warning and an I agree to watch this button to click before you viewed the video. Maybe some of you guys offended by it shouldn't have clicked that button then. ;)

j.Lawson
07-25-2007, 01:01 AM
Wasn't there not a warning and an I agree to watch this button to click before you viewed the video. Maybe some of you guys offended by it shouldn't have clicked that button then. ;)

dont know if this was directed towards me. but the video is not offensive, it's reality. what I'm getting at is the response to the video. But like I said, just my opinoin. Im not glad he died like that, but am glad he cant kill anyone else now..;)

LonesomeTriZ
07-25-2007, 07:27 AM
Killing an innocent animal for fun is not cool, killing an enemy combatant very cool. Who knows how many innocent lives were saved, that is the point.

Dracus124, what the hell is your deal? You are correct no one forced me to serve in three different branches of the military. That is the point. I joined to do my part to protect the freedoms people like you take for granted. There are other ways to serve your country. Running it down when there are brave men and women dieng for it is not one of them. If you have such a problem with this country then *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**E dited* leave.

ScottZJ
07-25-2007, 07:31 AM
Well I dont agree with celebrating a persons death, I do believe this was a much better outcome then he making it to a shopping area and setting off the bombs. I believe that one evil man killed to save hundreds innocent people, is much better. Its sad as he probably never knew Christ, so his fate has now come.

LonesomeTriZ
07-25-2007, 07:57 AM
Some of these guys views Christ like many of us view the devil. These groups prey on the illiterate an under educated for that reason. Although there is s fair share of intelligent people who work with these groups a large majority of the ones killed were tricked (for a lack of a better term) into their beliefs. And no matter what, they will not see the truth. That is truly a sad thing. However, once they become a threat to civilian or military personnel, my compassion fades.

BigGreenMachine
07-25-2007, 08:28 AM
I think we are trying to make different points here. ScottZJ said what I feel. I do not wish to be displayed dead for half the world to celebrate so neither should this poor soul.

J.D.
07-25-2007, 09:56 AM
I got side tracked as well.. (Too much BS):rolleyes:

I would like to direct my ealier comment towards this post from ssj3goku

I'd also like to add... If our hard earned tax dollars are going to save a few soilders lives is it not worth it? :wondering :crazy:

I'm not sure if you took the time to watch the whole video.. but did you not see they recovered the bomb without it going off in the car? put a tank shell into the car or shoot into the gas tank.. I'm sure the whole thing would of blew.

They set a small explosive to take that guy out. That's exactly what they accomplished. :w00t:My hat goes off to those soilders! :beer

Ok, but would not just 1 shot from a sniper to his head done the same thing?? This is what I'm getting at. I'm not going to go any further into my beliefs, because I will really start some arguments then...especially seeing as how I am "just a kid who knows nothing" but it pisses me off to see that my tax dollars, that I work my ass off for, go to "Uncle Sam" and "his war", so that way I will have no social security and will have to work until I die to make it by in life because this country will be so far in debt from all these things we're doing, such as this robot...which, I think may cost less than my first estimate of millions because I was watching Discovery Channel last night, and they used a similar robot to blow up a bomb from a tank they were rebuilding and said it cost about $125,000. Anyways..peace out....keep your eyes and mind open ;)

homr75
07-25-2007, 10:48 AM
i wasnt going to jump in here but beings how i am an active duty soldier, who is an mp, ranger, srt instructor, sniper instructor and worked psd in a lot of hostile areas let me butt in, if i may. first of all the reason the robot was used is because to send anyone close to the vehicle could of allowed him to detonate anything he had rigged, thus killing a soldier and making him a marter. now a sniper round could have been used sure, the reason they didnt use a sniper round is one because they do not cause instant incapacitation, there are some areas you can hit that have a higher probability of it happening but it can not be counted on, we call that the t-zone. so if he is sniper shot he can still activate whatever he has possibly on a time delay. by using the c-4 they are negating the fact that he is tied into the bomb in any way, or boobytrapped so that when they move the body it explodes. the shockwave of the original blast ensures that he is not tied in or boobytrapped. again that is the purpose of that first blast to ensure there are no boobytraps not to intiate the primary. like the video shows the primary was recovered and moved to a safe location to be detonated. if that blast had gone off on the road then the road would have been deemed unusable and you would have had a bunch of pissed off knuckleheads (other terms are best not posted lol) because their highway has a huge hole in it. as far as the young man who said he was thinking of joining the military, my suggestion to you would be to think long and hard about that decision. based on the posts you have made i can tell you, your way of thinking and views on the war are not going to be welcomed by your peers. your peers are for the most part going to be people who realize and are more than ready to execute the fact that we are trained to kill. they are going to be chomping at the bit to get over there and start defending our rights and the rights of others, to make sure another sept 11 does not happen on our soil. and if that means a million of those !ucking ragheads has to die then so be it i wouldnt lose a second of sleep and wouldnt hesitate to celebrate that there was one more out of the way. your peers are not going to accept you and your viewpoints as they stand right now. so again think long and hard because you will be scrutinized very hard with your views and will receive resistance from people above you and below you.

LonesomeTriZ
07-25-2007, 11:21 AM
Yeah, what he said...

badasskfx
07-26-2007, 09:17 PM
heres another one... watch the first 2-2.5 minutes so you can see whats going on then go to the 10 minute mark and enjoy!
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=605_1184307629

Fox250R
07-27-2007, 03:45 AM
http://www.stickdeath.com/talibloop.html GOD BLESS AMERICA! :) Love the troops! hate the pos that put them there...

bassman
07-27-2007, 10:46 AM

Exactly.
I will not side on this debate, but seeing someone mutillated/killed, is not cool nor fun.

bassman
07-27-2007, 10:49 AM
Killing an innocent animal for fun is not cool, killing an enemy combatant very cool. Who knows how many innocent lives were saved, that is the point.

WTF? It may be necessary, but no where NEAR being cool.

LonesomeTriZ
07-27-2007, 02:25 PM
Saving innocent lives = cool.