PDA

View Full Version : craigslist gone wong

KASEY
07-25-2007, 09:48 PM
yesterday my sister in law decieded to see what all the hype of craigslist is all about. they are going to look at a car for her son,, maybe save some money too. they call and make arangements to see the car,, when they get there the guy (of arab decent) says well i sold it already,,,, (red flag) but these guys (africian american)have another one at home,,(RED FLAG) so they decied to go look ,, all the while the son is playing with all the money on the back seat, (DUMB) well when they arrive to see a POS ,,, she says sorry its not what we are looking for,,, then a third person appears ,,, jumps through the rear window pointing a gun at the son,,,, GIVE ME THE MONEY HE SHOUTS ,,,,,,whielding the gun at the kids,,, he grabs all $4400 and leaps out running away... she is boxed in and can't get away the other two jump in the car and speed off to pick up their friend ,, she calls 911 and races off,,,,,

it happened 3 times in the last 3 days the cops tell her,,, the 10 year old daughter says mom i have a license plate # !!!!! well today they positively identified the driver!!! and they arrested him today,, i highly doubt they will ever see any money back,,, why didn't the first post on craigslist the day they got robbed??????

ScottZJ
07-25-2007, 10:11 PM
And people ask me why I carry a gun 99% of the time, as you never know who needs to be set straight.:cool:
Glad no one was hurt though.

KASEY
07-25-2007, 10:31 PM
but WOULD YOU BE WILLING TO HAVE A GUN BATTLE WITH YOUR KIDS IN THE CAR WITH YOU?????

so things gey out of hand and you have to shoot the guy,, as you speed off you realize he got your 4 year old daughter WHO WINS?

BigGreenMachine
07-25-2007, 11:32 PM
Frig no! Whats $4400 compared to a traumatised child or worse?...

ScottZJ
07-26-2007, 07:15 AM
but WOULD YOU BE WILLING TO HAVE A GUN BATTLE WITH YOUR KIDS IN THE CAR WITH YOU?????

so things gey out of hand and you have to shoot the guy,, as you speed off you realize he got your 4 year old daughter WHO WINS?

No sir, I was just refering to the rate crime is getting worse and worse EVERYWHERE. Its just not safe to do anything and therefore I will carry to protect my family from crazy foos out there. And there is a right time and wrong time to take care of every situation, you just have to have a trained mind when to find that time frame.