PDA

View Full Version : Mx Nationals Are Here..who Will Pull It Off This Year.?

G-MAN-1
05-08-2003, 09:58 PM
im favoring for chad reed since i hate rc....................he is just a imature baby.......and in the 125 james bubba stewart wont be racing for awhile do to a broken collarbone....ill keep everyone updated............ 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Dirtcrasher
05-09-2003, 03:41 PM
Ya gotta give Reed some credit, he is fast and beating RC - NO EXCUSES!!!! Too bad Pastrana can't stay healthy, Windham has lost his speed and I forget what happened to LaRocco. The gave up on Ferry years ago and look how he's doing now!
Yes RC does kinda suck now, he use to be so humble but I guess thats what happens. Bubba and Pastrana are genuinely nice guys and I love to see them up front. Southwick Ma is coming soon, can't wait!! My neighbor down the road wrenches for the Veracka kids and some new kid #61, he's 16 and quite fast, they outta be there - I gotta get in the center.
Next year there's no Southwick??? I wonder whats up with that!!

G-MAN-1
05-10-2003, 07:55 PM
rc is just a rotten spoiled little bratt. hope he loses all his titles to another rider soon. cant stand hearing his name ...................... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

NOS_350X
05-11-2003, 01:17 AM
rc is exactly like mc as long as there is no comp they do good but as soon as someone threatens them there gone bubba just got a little nurvos from the first wreck then tryed to push himself too far to get that lead built up more and well he just needed to calm down

G-MAN-1
05-11-2003, 08:52 PM
not good at all rc sweeps both motos....................chad reed in second..............................it was a bad day for me listening to the live webcast. my pc almost got beat up do to the news i was hearing............. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Rod
05-11-2003, 09:52 PM
Yeah RC won but I think the one to watch out for is Kevin Windham! He's been out for a while but he is such a good rider he can smoke everybody if things go right. G-man-1, you should go to www.motorcycleusa.com They have a fantasy motocross game to play. It's just like fantsay football but with motocross riders. It's way cool. I did it for the last half of supercross. Check it out.

G-MAN-1
05-18-2003, 08:44 PM
well its good to hear that kevin windham took a win today over rc..............took his winning outdoor streak away. also that ryno ryan hughes took the overall win in the 125cc class.................. :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :idea:

Dirtcrasher
05-19-2003, 12:18 PM
I think Windham had marriage family sydrome, did you se the hair he's got now!!!

He was and I guess still is smooth and fast, but certainly hasn't shown his speed in a couple of years.

There's alot of guys that sem to do it here or there but only a handful can do it every weekend.

What the hell did Travis do NOWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STAY HEALTY DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!

G-MAN-1
05-19-2003, 09:28 PM
travis is out for good from what i am hearing. he tore his knee up very bad this time......................kevin windham is the trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro now.your gonna see him work on rc..............marriage had nothing to do with kevins riding. racing does get boring after awhile. so woman dont have anything to do with it.......................some of the babies that come here may say diff but i KNOW DIFF. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)