PDA

View Full Version : This is kind of eerie...

Jeb
05-09-2003, 11:23 AM
I was watching demolition man last night. I guess it came out in '93. I hadn't seen it in years so i thought what the h3ll.

anyway in the future when wesley snipes is thawed out, escapes, and kills people, they run a check to see who was scheduled for parole hearings that morning. When the screen is listing names, it shows #1 as being just some name and guess who #2 on the list is..... PETERSON, SCOTT!!

:shock:

Kilborg
05-09-2003, 01:16 PM
I'm missing something here. Scott peterson...whodat? It would probably click as soon as someone said what he did in particular.

Jeb
05-09-2003, 01:27 PM
He's the ol' boy out in California accused of killing his 8 month pregnant wife Laci Peterson. She was reported missing Christmas Eve last year and her and the baby's body washed up last month.

Very Tragic. If he's innocent, he's the guiltiest looking bastid since OJ. :shock:

Howdy
05-09-2003, 01:37 PM
He's the ol' boy out in California accused of killing his 8 month pregnant wife Laci Peterson. She was reported missing Christmas Eve last year and her and the baby's body washed up last month.

Very Tragic. If he's innocent, he's the guiltiest looking bastid since OJ. :shock:

Wow, that is strange. I got to see that for myself. lol Very good eye though.
Howdy

J.D.
05-09-2003, 01:57 PM
Freaky man.....I never even noticed anything till you said that. Demolition Man was a good movie too!

NOS_350X
05-09-2003, 08:22 PM
ya that scott and lacy thing is right by me and both there bodies washed up but she had no head arms or leegs the news is all over this and scotts lawyer is saying he has something that is guaninteed toget him off but hes not saying what i think he will get off just like OJ just rember it says with out a doubt if there is any margin where what is being said may not be ture or they dont know what happened then they should get off weathere there guilty or not