PDA

View Full Version : Is it me or.......

Maico
08-04-2007, 03:01 AM
....does this pipe look like it fits the '84/'85 Tecate ?? Auction says it's for an '86.

http://img.inkfrog.com/click_enlarge1.php?image=8-2-07_004.jpg&username=ronnies&aid=25882222

T3 LOPES
08-04-2007, 10:24 AM
Its for an 86. Dont let the pic fool you.

Maico
08-04-2007, 10:28 AM
Just looks like the pic is reversed I guess.

Tri Z Tunes is top bid right now so that pipe is un-obtainable for a decent price without getting into a biddig war. LOL!!

tecat-z
08-04-2007, 10:54 AM
Yeah, thats the first thing that came to my mind too.:mad: I don't oun a second gen, but for everyone who does, forget it!!:crazy:

T3 LOPES
08-04-2007, 11:15 AM
Hes the first bidder on the tecate # plate aswell. If you need one wait for the next one to be listed . He sells them for 50$ if you call him. Just picked 1 up yesterday. Because you will never beat triztunes.

TRIZTUNES
08-04-2007, 01:37 PM
HEY!!!

This may cost me more money,but here we go.

first we have a guy crying for lack of 86+87 tecate pipes.
Now one shows up and he question it?????????.

IT is an true 86+87 tecate 3 pipe!!

84+85 exits the left side.
where the 86+87 exits the right side!!!!

As for the number plate they are in his store buy-it-now!!!
$50.00 + $10.00 shipping!!!!!!!!!

THANKS TUNES!!!!!!!! AKATHE FAT CAT!!!!!

Maico
08-04-2007, 01:44 PM
HEY!!!

This may cost me more money,but here we go.

first we have a guy crying for lack of 86+87 tecate pipes.
Now one shows up and he question it?????????.

IT is an true 86+87 tecate 3 pipe!!

84+85 exits the left side.
where the 86+87 exits the right side!!!!

As for the number plate they are in his store buy-it-now!!!
$50.00 + $10.00 shipping!!!!!!!!!

THANKS TUNES!!!!!!!! AKATHE FAT CAT!!!!!

I be the guy NOT crying about pipes....already bought 1 months ago. Besides...it's a Coffman. Dyno Port...when they made them...were much better quality.

I know what side the pipes exit on....for both models. The pic of that pipe looks like a negative reverse.

You gonna actually use the stuff you pay rediculous amounts of $$$ for or just let it collect dust??

Later:rolleyes:

TRIZTUNES
08-04-2007, 02:11 PM
HEY!!!

Here is an open invitation!!! This goes for anyone!!!!!!

come down to pa a and I'll show.After you pick up your jaw!! we'll talk.

I wish I had the money to put a $400-500 part on the shelf!!!

But I can not tie that much money!!!!!!!!!

Well me and acouple other members are puttin together our own web site.

My collection has reach a size about 10 times of what I would ever hope it would!!!!!!

YOU the one that wants to run his mouth!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yet another new member that does not know jack!!!!!!!!

I do not care if I get banned!!!!!!!!!:banned: You people continually talk about me and nothing done!!!!!!!!

Why I do not post picture and will never on here!!!!!!!

Why help a site that all it does is complain about you!!!!!!

MY advise next time someone like me comes along find who they are before you run your mouth.

TUNES

Maico
08-04-2007, 02:24 PM
HEY!!!

Here is an open invitation!!! This goes for anyone!!!!!!

come down to pa a and I'll show.After you pick up your jaw!! we'll talk.

I wish I had the money to put a $400-500 part on the shelf!!!

But I can not tie that much money!!!!!!!!!

Well me and acouple other members are puttin together our own web site.

My collection has reach a size about 10 times of what I would ever hope it would!!!!!!

YOU the one that wants to run his mouth!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yet another new member that does not know jack!!!!!!!!

I do not care if I get banned!!!!!!!!!:banned: You people continually talk about me and nothing done!!!!!!!!

Why I do not post picture and will never on here!!!!!!!

Why help a site that all it does is complain about you!!!!!!

MY advise next time someone like me comes along find who they are before you run your mouth.

TUNES

A newbie I'm not...been doin' this for over 25 years. Yeah...I'm 40 years old.

Congrats on the new site...love to see it when you're done.

I'll run my mouth about ANYONE that pays stupid amounts of $$$ for parts that ARE out there...and a whole lot cheaper. You just have to know where to look.

Have a Coke and a Smile!

TRIZTUNES
08-04-2007, 02:41 PM
You been doing this for 25 years and still do not know the differents between a 84+85 pipe from a 86+87 and I'm the stupid one!!!!!!!!

THat is funny!!!!!

It is only money.If you can not buy what you need or want what good is it!!!!!!!

I do not have a problem what I spend Why should you!!!

sometimes I over pay,but sometimes you will never see those parts again it all balances out in the end!!!!!!!

!!!!!!SHUT UP AND RIDE!!!!!!!!!!!

I trying to nice here.I can be like some of the other members that get a rare part and they rub it you face!!!

I could start a triztunes picture of the day.you be sick of me before I ever ran out of pictures!!!!!heyl ook what I got in the mail today.Or like what I found!!!!Hey do you think I over paid for this?

YOU people want to cry I'll give something to cry about!!!!!!!!

THANKS TO ALL AND HAVE ANICE DAY!!!!!!!!

BigGreenMachine
08-04-2007, 02:58 PM
I could start a triztunes picture of the day.you be sick of me before I ever ran out of pictures!!!!!heyl ook what I got in the mail today.Or like what I found!!!!Hey do you think I over paid for this?
- Tunes.

Too funny!

I know if I could afford to buy all the cool stuff I've seen on ebay I would not hold back very similar to what Tunes is doing.

Maico
08-04-2007, 04:16 PM
You been doing this for 25 years and still do not know the differents between a 84+85 pipe from a 86+87 and I'm the stupid one!!!!!!!!

THat is funny!!!!!

It is only money.If you can not buy what you need or want what good is it!!!!!!!

I do not have a problem what I spend Why should you!!!

sometimes I over pay,but sometimes you will never see those parts again it all balances out in the end!!!!!!!

!!!!!!SHUT UP AND RIDE!!!!!!!!!!!

I trying to nice here.I can be like some of the other members that get a rare part and they rub it you face!!!

YOU people want to cry I'll give something to cry about!!!!!!!!

THANKS TO ALL AND HAVE ANICE DAY!!!!!!!!

I didn't call you stupid....pic LOOKS reversed to me..that's all

Cry all YOU want.

Sounds to me like you have some anger management issues.:crazy:

T3 LOPES
08-04-2007, 04:51 PM
The truth is that the man gets what he wants . Is it wrong, I dont think so . Is he hard to beat ? Oh yes he is . Would it be nice to see what he uses every thing for or what he builds. Yes it would , but unfortunetly he has a bad taste for the forum and we will never know what goes on with him . I don't know him and never meant any harm towards him. Just stating a fact that he is very hard to beat. Good luck Lopes

firefirefire90
08-04-2007, 06:11 PM
Please refer to this thread:

http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/showthread.php?t=7378

mike from long island
08-04-2007, 06:50 PM
Blah blah blah. I have bid against tunes on numerous occasions.I think I have only beaten him a few times.I wanted the part.I put in the highest I wanted to spend.After he beat my bid I felt bad I jacked the price up on him.But that is the ebay game.I do lots of buisness with him.I am not 100%sure whats going on here??? I would certainly hope he doesnt leave this site.He has pointed me in many directions for parts and serivices.It would be a loss if he left.This happened when he first started on 3WW.Everyone hated his bidding.Grow up already!!! Leave it alone!!! Go find something else to complain about. :welcome:

Howdy
08-04-2007, 07:12 PM
Blah blah blah. I have bid against tunes on numerous occasions.I think I have only beaten him a few times.I wanted the part.I put in the highest I wanted to spend.After he beat my bid I felt bad I jacked the price up on him.But that is the ebay game.I do lots of buisness with him.I am not 100%sure whats going on here??? I would certainly hope he doesnt leave this site.He has pointed me in many directions for parts and serivices.It would be a loss if he left.This happened when he first started on 3WW.Everyone hated his bidding.Grow up already!!! Leave it alone!!! Go find something else to complain about. :welcome:

I whole heartedly agree!! I honestly don't know if I have ever dealt with Tunes, but I love his "Go get it" style. If I had it and wanted it I would do the same.

Howdy

Orangecnty250r
08-04-2007, 10:17 PM
I have always had great dealings with TUNES

longbedGTs
08-06-2007, 12:02 PM
Ill add my only encounter with tunes. It was a black remote control Kawasaki ATC. I made my only bid of $65 and lost. I think it went for near $100. No big deal. If he wants to pay, let him. Do I think its rediculous? Nope. He got what he wanted no matter the cost. Its apparent that money is not an issue for him. eBay items will always go for more than what theyd normally go for(IMHO), and that is because of convienence. People dont have to search far and wide for parts. They know they can get them in one place without the searching and that is convienent.

I still cant figure out why he just doesnt change his name there? Then...nobody will know who just paid $2,634 for that set of NOS rear fenders! :lol:

honda250sx
08-06-2007, 03:01 PM
This hobby will eventually become just like any other hobby. It will be to hard to obtain the parts you need when you need em. I have seen it with cars, i have seen it with old snowmobiles even. 15-30 thousand for an old snowmobile. It happends more then you think. 5 thousand for an ATC that was a third of that years ago is just the tip of the iceberg. Could you imagine if guys like OC decided to sell some of there sick collection? You know it'd be insane cash. If tunes has the cash, then he's got the parts. Simple really. Guys will get upset and run there mouth, when all it comes down to who is willing to pay the price. Hate to say it. I will never be able to afford the tigers and so on. But if you got the money and want to spend it they can be yours.