PDA

View Full Version : Too Whoever Wants To Read!!!

TRIZTUNES
08-04-2007, 06:18 PM
HI!!!

As you can see I'm getting alittle tick off!!!

Before that thread gets shut down or I get banned:banned: Which I do not care!!!I have kept quiet for awhile now.But I'm tried of people with less time then me talking about and nothing done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT is a rule: If I done this I would be gone!!!!!!
I did it once and what a snow storm did it cause!!!!!!

As I said in the other post I'm starting my own web site.

Most of you can stay HERE!!!!!!!!!

You people are asking the wrong questions!!!

do not look at dollar amounts.try having some of this custom made.(big money)

a collector is something different.to be worth anything it has to be a part you buy could from that error.just like old muscle car,an all original is worth more the than a modified.but to be worth anything you had to be able buy it through the mail or cataloge.you people pick on dg and they where the esr of the 80's.and their have not forgotten us their still make pipes for all our machines!!!! You should see some of the hop-up parts they mabe.

I have acouple all oem.but I like the works bikes.(ex-racer:flat tracker:ice racer:ect.)

I build bike and trikes that stand out you see them you know who's it is.

when I'm out riding people see me and know who i am.

I have the only 86+87 tecates in the area,their is 1 other 85 tecate.

this place is like tri-z heaven I think there is about 7 kicking around.

I also have the only 85+86 250r.their is one other 350x floating around which is my friend ang.He has had it sence new.

I have more then you people will ever know!!!!!!!!!!!

I have 3 types of trikes.1)every riders 2)out of the showroom 3)works bikes

what I do is I buy them, ride them till I gether the parts to the way I what to build them.
I do not know what they go for in your area but I have not spent more then $500.00 for most of them.Just today I bought a 85 tri-z for $125.00.yes it runs.not to much to look at but to nice to part out.has alot of new parts.

Most people around here do not like them,(call them death traps).

I have only started collecting 3 wheelers for about 7 years.I was tickle to find this site their was nobody around here into them.I only found this when I won that cal-fab for my 86 tecate.I did a search on cal-fab and a link bought me to here.then I made a mistake a week later I did a search on (triztunes).

4 years later still no change.

THANKS FOR LISTENING TO ME!!!!!! TUNES

LonesomeTriZ
08-04-2007, 06:34 PM
I must have missed something.

Dammit!
08-04-2007, 06:36 PM
I must have missed something.

Me too. What thread set this off tunes?

84honda200s
08-04-2007, 06:42 PM
man i agree on the whole dg thing. my bro is running a dg on his 125m and it sounds just as good as my bassani. not as loud but it does still have the same deep grunt sound a 4 stroke should have. dg make one hell of a good product. they last longer than the over rated cobra systems.

well anyway man being here tought me not to take anything someone says to heart. some of the guys can be a pain but they are a bunch of good guys for the most part. this site is full of very useful info. dont get your self kicked off because someone pissed you off. this is the biggest trike forums in the us and possibly the world. enjoy your stay lol

Billy Golightly
08-04-2007, 07:01 PM
The people that *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* about you tunes, are the ones that are jealous of the fact your willing to actually commit to pony up for most of this stuff. I've bid against you on a few of the ATC jersies, shirts, pants, etc. I've won a few from you, and I've lost a few from you too. Theres plenty of people that don't like me cause "I'm the moderator" but I don't let it get to me. They don't like me, piss on em. I'm not gonna change who I am or quit working on the site because of the negatives from a few dozen people out of nearly 10,000. You shouldn't either, but thats up to you.

LonesomeTriZ
08-04-2007, 07:05 PM
I agre with Billy. For a while I was getting pissed off PM,s from people who were sick of me winning items they were bidding on. "Leave some for us" was something I heard a lot. But I did not allow it to bother me. Now, I think I have a real nice collection. and that meant more than a few pissed of sore losers.

chris200x
08-04-2007, 07:08 PM
Why don't you guys post some pics of your collections and really rub it in! :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Howdy
08-04-2007, 07:19 PM
The people that *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* about you tunes, are the ones that are jealous of the fact your willing to actually commit to pony up for most of this stuff. I've bid against you on a few of the ATC jersies, shirts, pants, etc. I've won a few from you, and I've lost a few from you too. Theres plenty of people that don't like me cause "I'm the moderator" but I don't let it get to me. They don't like me, piss on em. I'm not gonna change who I am or quit working on the site because of the negatives from a few dozen people out of nearly 10,000. You shouldn't either, but thats up to you.

I agree 100% with Billy.

Why don't you guys post some pics of your collections and really rub it in! :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

I no longer post what I have because of all the flack I got way back. I now have taken my collection Private and it will remain for me to enjoy.
Howdy

TRIZTUNES
08-04-2007, 07:27 PM
HI!!!!

IT normal doesn't bother me but I'm trying to get sponsor and it makes me look bad.I've had to use this site and acouple of others to show them what it will be like and the number of members it could possibly have.

With this pissing match I'm afraid it will scare them away.I need to put a lid on this for awhile.

THANKS TUNES!!!!!!!!!!

KASEY
08-04-2007, 07:33 PM
all i can say is GO FOR IT!!!! i have never seen your collection MR TUNES,,, lol i see you bidding and think ,,, hmmmm i sure would like to see what he is building,,, i admire your PASSION,,, MAYBE someday you could let us peer into the world of tri-z tunes just little? it really sux when people bash you cause you have more passion for something!!!! keep up the good work,, and don't look back!!

Billy Golightly
08-04-2007, 07:35 PM
Why don't you instead of trying to start your own site (its hard, trust me) you just pay no attention to the dicks here and help those that are already here?

84honda200s
08-04-2007, 07:44 PM
ok explain pissing match ? i dont see someone trying to "out piss" the other. some guys like to build them and allot of em. like howdy does. so he likes to build em nothing wrong with that. ive chatted with him in the chat before and herd what rides he has and how long he has bin into trikes. he isnt out to out piss anyone he just enjoys the sport.

as for billy bidding against you its no biggie. he loves the sport probably more than anyone here. he doenst bid against people to piss them off. he does it to win it because he wants it.

man just stay with us. building a site is very hard and time consuming. billy can tell you all about it. i dont even know when he finds time to bid on stuff lol. this is the most dedicated site for atv's and trikes ive ever seen. i say do what you do. dont listen to some of the guys that whine and cry because you have more trikes than them.

TRIZTUNES
08-04-2007, 08:00 PM
HEY!!!

IT is in a different post or posts.I started this so the other one would not be shut down.Their is more to it.

I usally let things go.but it has been happen more and more.lately their has been new members taking cheap shots and nothings done.

I was called a fat cat.some are just trying to get a raze out of me!!!!!

thanks TUNES!!!!

84honda200s
08-04-2007, 08:07 PM
yea i have noticed some of that too. they took jabbs at me too. but the mods are real busy so do what i do an ignore the ignorant morons. i know i missed the other post but man dont let a few newbies drive you out of here. not all of us are out to take jabbs at each other.

SYKO
08-04-2007, 08:37 PM
I still have no idea whats going on?, im so confused? are peeps heckling you? all I see tunes is that your a hard core triker/collector, and I stay away from something your bidding on, as I know you probably need it more than me and you have more coin then me, lol! but that dosnt ever bother me either. good luck in whatever you decide to do I guess!

Dammit!
08-04-2007, 08:42 PM
Maybe it's a regional thing but, where I come from fat cat is not an insult. It's basically the same thing as a high roller.

super90
08-05-2007, 12:43 AM
I read this all and not one thing made sence :confused: :confused: :confused:

-except the dg part, people are always like get rid of the junk dg!! get a real pipe that adds power like a bassani!

If anyone didnt notice there practically identicle.

mymint87
08-05-2007, 01:55 AM
TUNES,

This is kinda a sucky post by me because KASEY took the words right outta my mouth and I couldn't agree more

Trike on Triker.....

KEEP ON KEEPING ON.....

Hanging with TUNES sounds Fresh so ignore the snivelers

you've always seemed to me that you're a triker that likes to do his own thing .....and not follow anyone........props to you

Mike_Ham_250R
08-05-2007, 02:20 AM
Chill out dude and quit spazing.

Maico
08-05-2007, 02:53 AM
HEY!!!

IT is in a different post or posts.I started this so the other one would not be shut down.Their is more to it.

I usally let things go.but it has been happen more and more.lately their has been new members taking cheap shots and nothings done.

I was called a fat cat.some are just trying to get a raze out of me!!!!!

thanks TUNES!!!!

HELLO!!!

You weren't called a fat cat until...the question was... WHO IS the fat cat here... was asked!! YOU put yourself in those shoes pal!! YOU stated YOU didn't care if YOU were banned....and now YOU'RE crying that YOU don't want to ruin the chances of getting a sponsor?? BULLSHEET!! YOU shouldn't have RUN YOUR mouth off in the other post!! All I said was it looks like someone with DEEEEEP POCKETS was the first bidder and it was you...WHICH WAS TRUE!!!

Guilty conscience??

I watched you pay $285 on E-Bay for an NOS rear fender support for an '86 T3. Knock yourself out!! I can go toe to toe with you on bidding wars for rare parts...there's just 1 difference....a fool and his money are soon parted...I'll keep my money in my pocket!!

You pretty much told us that you don't need us and now you want protection?? BULLSHEET!!

YOU said YOU were going to give US something to cry about...so?? Where is it??

4 years on this site and not 1 pic of ANY of your collection?? Who's calling who a newbie here?? At least I put up a few pics of my '86 T3.

All we've heard is how Tri Z Tunes has this and that....blah,blah,blah. Put up or shut up !! Make us cry!!

Brotha...I ain't got nothin against you...

If you live in a $1 million pad...have Ferraris,Lambos or what ever in your garage(s) 10 DEEP...I don't care. Good for you.

If you make $500K + or more a year...I don't care. Good for you.

If you have 1 of every ATC ever made and THEN some...I don't care. Good for you.

If you have the rarest of parts/trikes X 10!! I don't care...Good for you.

Just remember...when you die...you CAN'T TAKE ANY OF IT WITH YOU!!!

We all know that your responses of late are due to my inquiry. If you want to PM me that's cool...if you want to tell me to phuk off...that's cool too.

Peace Out.

Maico
08-05-2007, 02:55 AM
Maybe it's a regional thing but, where I come from fat cat is not an insult. It's basically the same thing as a high roller.

THANK YOU!!

chris200x
08-05-2007, 07:55 AM
HEy tunes,,, If it was my post (#5) in that thread about the tecate switch and bracket when I said "KEEP BIDDING" That was not intended to drive up the price on you (I really had no idea who was bidding). I said that because if you look at my blue book value thread. I was trying to shed some humor on my situation... I'm trying to use ebay auctions as a price guide for my court case.

As for the only tecates in our area... I can vouche for that. I'v esearched for one for a few years before I decided to get my Z, And I'd also like to know where the hell you picked up a runing Z around here for $125!!!!!

PErsonally I wish you'd post more on the forums because you seem quite knowledgable. And now I'm a bit curious as to what kind of website your thinking of making.

TRIZTUNES
08-05-2007, 08:49 AM
HEY,maico

What's a matter did you need that part.You got the wrong information on that auction I did not win that one I think it was (onestop).

Now I understand why you run your mouth,you have a tecate b1 and are having troubles finding parts.They are hard one to find parts for; those nos parts are far and in between.So what is you point; you should be glad those auction go high it usally brings these parts out of hiding.pricing on the tecate nos parts are always high.The highlight switch went for $132.50 I believe onestop also won that.You should have tried buy parts 2 years ago,I could not even win an aftermarket exhaust.you should have seen those bid wars.Johndeerrules: is the one you have til worry about.I also did not win that 87 headlight bracket.
You should fine out what is going on before you shoot your mouth off.
Click on that auction; their was some shill bidding going on.click on view on bidder#2 you'll see 57% bid activity with this seller.this hurts all of us.
I do not like this new bidding formula.but if the auctions never goes over $200.00 you would never know you are being shill bidded.Their are not going to change it,That what their came up with to stop those fate second chances.Thier is alot that happen before you join.Some members jacked up my auctions for fun.Everything their tried do not work I'm still here.Most of them are gone!!!!!!!

Will I do not know who is saying tunes got this and tunes has that.I rarely post anything.I only join to stop some of that bidding crap.

I quest I'll have to accept this!!

You are like most of the members here you will fit in perfectly.

You were having troubles finding should have ask!!!!!!!Do not bother now!!!!

As for prices it is only going to get worse.Instead of frighting amongst ourshelfs we should stick together.

My tecates are almost done!!I just needed that key switch.

YOU started this not me.

THANKS TUNES!!!!!!!!!

ScottZJ
08-05-2007, 09:38 AM
Well Tunes, I do feel for you, for the snive remarks you recieve here on the boards. They mostly come from jealious foos that dont have the passion or money to persue the desire that we all have. I have nothing but respect for you and your collection (even though I have never seen it, I know its extensive and rare). I have enjoyed bidding against you on things and occasionally winning one, hehe:lol: . You defintely give me a run for my money.
I hope you do follow thru on your site and if you need anything from me: i.e. money, pics, info, just let me know. Take care bro and remember this is just the internet, so dont take it personally..............peace

Orangecnty250r
08-05-2007, 02:33 PM
You should have tried buy parts 2 years ago,I could not even win an aftermarket exhaust.you should have seen those bid wars.Johndeerrules: is the one you have til worry about.
THANKS TUNES!!!!!!!!!

Hey Tunes.... Dont leave me out a few years back.... I used to bid on the tecate stuff to :naughty: :beer

oldsking86
08-05-2007, 03:20 PM
Haha I guess it's a good thing for certain people not to release their ebay names

I agree, if you can't hang then stop complaining about it! There is no need for it

Dirtcrasher
08-05-2007, 09:24 PM
HI!!!

As you can see I'm getting alittle tick off!!!

Before that thread gets shut down or I get banned:banned: Which I do not care!!!I have kept quiet for awhile now.But I'm tried of people with less time then me talking about and nothing done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT is a rule: If I done this I would be gone!!!!!!
I did it once and what a snow storm did it cause!!!!!!

As I said in the other post I'm starting my own web site.

Most of you can stay HERE!!!!!!!!!

You people are asking the wrong questions!!!

do not look at dollar amounts.try having some of this custom made.(big money)

a collector is something different.to be worth anything it has to be a part you buy could from that error.just like old muscle car,an all original is worth more the than a modified.but to be worth anything you had to be able buy it through the mail or cataloge.you people pick on dg and they where the esr of the 80's.and their have not forgotten us their still make pipes for all our machines!!!! You should see some of the hop-up parts they mabe.

I have acouple all oem.but I like the works bikes.(ex-racer:flat tracker:ice racer:ect.)

I build bike and trikes that stand out you see them you know who's it is.

when I'm out riding people see me and know who i am.

I have the only 86+87 tecates in the area,their is 1 other 85 tecate.

this place is like tri-z heaven I think there is about 7 kicking around.

I also have the only 85+86 250r.their is one other 350x floating around which is my friend ang.He has had it sence new.

I have more then you people will ever know!!!!!!!!!!!

I have 3 types of trikes.1)every riders 2)out of the showroom 3)works bikes

what I do is I buy them, ride them till I gether the parts to the way I what to build them.
I do not know what they go for in your area but I have not spent more then $500.00 for most of them.Just today I bought a 85 tri-z for $125.00.yes it runs.not to much to look at but to nice to part out.has alot of new parts.

Most people around here do not like them,(call them death traps).

I have only started collecting 3 wheelers for about 7 years.I was tickle to find this site their was nobody around here into them.I only found this when I won that cal-fab for my 86 tecate.I did a search on cal-fab and a link bought me to here.then I made a mistake a week later I did a search on (triztunes).

4 years later still no change.

THANKS FOR LISTENING TO ME!!!!!! TUNES

Dam bud, your as hard to "understand" as DR DEATH. We are ALL here for the same sh!t. The majority of us run paycheck to paycheck and when we win a nice part were thrilled.

Tunes, you are a wonder to all of us and you come across differently. OC is another collector and he comes across as an average respectful guy that I'll assume makes enough money to bring his ATC collection to the max. I can't do that, most of us can't do that. Where did we get off wrong? where do you feel the need to brag and feel misunderstood? Did we the members of 3WW treated you wrong.

You've won allot of auctions that the common members would die for. If there response was inappropriate then so be it. Were all here to keep this sh!t alive as long as we can.

I'm glad you posted, but dammit!! post some stuff that makes you a real person with a love for ATC's. I guess allot of us are under the assumption that you have money. And let me tell ya, if I was; I'd buy up every mint ATC part out there. But, I'd be the type of guy to let my friends ride them and share with 3WW my finds, instead of being a whiney brat. I have no respect for you, please go back to your hiding mode. Glad the board could help you....

Eric250R
08-05-2007, 10:16 PM
At first I had no idea what you were complaining about. But after reading further, I still have no idea what you're complaining about. Someone called you a fatcat because you out bid them?....boo hoo. Grow up. If you have a killer collection, great, post some pics and share. If all you want to do is talk about what a great collection you have, and not share, then maybe you should find somewhere else.

chris200x
08-06-2007, 08:54 AM
I agree 100% with Billy.

I no longer post what I have because of all the flack I got way back. I now have taken my collection Private and it will remain for me to enjoy.
Howdy

Now that you mention this Howdy I can understand why someone like Tunes (and others) won't share their collections with us. there are infact alot of jealous inmature folks here on the board that would start whining and posting crap for no good reason. What it boils down to really is jealousy. And it sure is ashame.

Triztunes is just a plain ordinary guy just like the rest of us. I've met him and he's helped me out a ton and never asked for anything in return. It's a shame he has to put up with this crap all the time. (mostly from that god forsaken ebay forum that I practically begged you guys to get rid of a while back) :lock:

Maybe if everyone would mellow out and be nice... some of these folks would share their collections with us!

jenndnn3
08-06-2007, 12:46 PM
Tunes, I know me saying much isnt much, But I will ask anyway. Please dont stop giving tidbits and advice. When you do it is when I pay attention. I know based on your activities, you probably have a very good idea what you are talking about and I listen.

okieRrider
08-06-2007, 05:19 PM
I have never met Tunes but have done a little business with him and he is a stand up guy. Nothing to complain about at all. My opinion to you is to go on stock piling this stuff, because the ones whining about you paying the money for the stuff now are gonna be the same ones whining when they have to pay the money anyways once these parts are gone.

Eric250R
08-06-2007, 08:36 PM
I wish to retract my previous post, I was not in the best mood and reacted badly to you. I equated your first post as a couple of kids standing on the playground at school when one kid calls the other a name. That kid then runs home and throws a tantrum to his mom saying: I don't like this school anymore I want to start my own. Which upset me a little. Having given it further thought, I apologize. I do not know you nor have ever done any business with you. Not even sure if I have seen you post here before. If you do offer up helpful tips to others here than by all means you deserve to be here. And if you do ever get a chance to post some of your stuff I would love to see it sometime. Once again, my apologies.:beer

Tekawte1
12-08-2007, 03:35 PM
Well, i for one know of quite a few people that bid on whatever tunes bids on just to run up the price.. They know that most of the time they won't win anyway so they run it up just to have him spend more of all that money he must have.. I an pleading the fifth on the matter as i do own an 86 tecate.. :naughty:

The Goat
12-08-2007, 06:04 PM
well this thread started about the same time i joined, so it really don't concern me.

BUT, i can completely understand not posting pics of your collection, or even listing your collection. hell, i know there is a member on here with over 40 trikes, most of them mint. the only reason i know that is because of reading posts from way way back while sitting in class.

now i take serious issue with people bidding to drive up an auction on someone without the intent to win or buy, as i would have a very nice tri-z sitting in my shop right now if it wasn't because of those people.

those of you who do it, i can only hope that you get what you deserve. and what you deserve can't be said on this forum.

steven 250sx
12-09-2007, 04:06 AM
yea i'm depressed there has been alot of fighting and such latley in 3ww maybe just the stress of x-mas but come on guys give tunes a break maybe he just needed to vent like we all do sometimes and personally i just stay away from ebay and credit cards for that matter auctions just bring the worst out of people
we already lost a few members sure we'll gain more but i liked the oldskool members they had alot of information anyways just my two cents

p.s.it's not like your talking face to face with soemone if they don't say soemthing nice about you i think it'll be easy to ignore them or just let them sink to their low and don't sink with them

Yamahondaman
12-10-2007, 08:38 PM
WOW !! .. i ain't seen this Thread Yet untill Nathan told me today about it !...
All's i want is a Pipe like he has !! But.......... is it as good as the DG ? :wondering

Tekawte1
01-19-2008, 03:43 PM
HEY,maico

What's a matter did you need that part.You got the wrong information on that auction I did not win that one I think it was (onestop).

Now I understand why you run your mouth,you have a tecate b1 and are having troubles finding parts.They are hard one to find parts for; those nos parts are far and in between.So what is you point; you should be glad those auction go high it usally brings these parts out of hiding.pricing on the tecate nos parts are always high.The highlight switch went for $132.50 I believe onestop also won that.You should have tried buy parts 2 years ago,I could not even win an aftermarket exhaust.you should have seen those bid wars.Johndeerrules: is the one you have til worry about.I also did not win that 87 headlight bracket.
You should fine out what is going on before you shoot your mouth off.
Click on that auction; their was some shill bidding going on.click on view on bidder#2 you'll see 57% bid activity with this seller.this hurts all of us.
I do not like this new bidding formula.but if the auctions never goes over $200.00 you would never know you are being shill bidded.Their are not going to change it,That what their came up with to stop those fate second chances.Thier is alot that happen before you join.Some members jacked up my auctions for fun.Everything their tried do not work I'm still here.Most of them are gone!!!!!!!

Will I do not know who is saying tunes got this and tunes has that.I rarely post anything.I only join to stop some of that bidding crap.

I quest I'll have to accept this!!

You are like most of the members here you will fit in perfectly.

You were having troubles finding should have ask!!!!!!!Do not bother now!!!!

As for prices it is only going to get worse.Instead of frighting amongst ourshelfs we should stick together.

My tecates are almost done!!I just needed that key switch.

YOU started this not me.

THANKS TUNES!!!!!!!!!Dammit Umm yeah... Almost done just needed the key switch.. Yeahh ok.. Looks like your bidding on at least 4 other things for t-3s as i type... Just throw em in the closet.. Noone else needs em.. Thank god my 3ww name i diff from Ebay! :rolleyes:

chris200x
01-19-2008, 04:10 PM
Dammit Umm yeah... Almost done just needed the key switch.. Yeahh ok.. Looks like your bidding on at least 4 other things for t-3s as i type... Just throw em in the closet.. Noone else needs em.. Thank god my 3ww name i diff from Ebay! :rolleyes:

Dude.. what are you the EBAY Police? what business is it of yours what he bids or buys from ebay? you want something??? BID ON THE DAMN THING!!!

Time to grow up I think? :idea: I have never seen a bigger bunch of inmature idiots in my life!!!

Why bump up an old thread with a stupid comment like this? I'm curious... just to start more *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited*?:banned: :lock:

Tekawte1
01-19-2008, 04:29 PM
Dude.. what are you the EBAY Police? what business is it of yours what he bids or buys from ebay? you want something??? BID ON THE DAMN THING!!!

Time to grow up I think? :idea: I have never seen a bigger bunch of inmature idiots in my life!!!

Why bump up an old thread with a stupid comment like this? I'm curious... just to start more *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited*?:banned: :lock:
Well my fine friend i guess i am just venting.. No i am not the Ebay police.. Its just that almost everything i bid on or am going to bid on, i can pretty much kiss it good bye if i see tunz bidding on it.. In the beginning it wasnt so bad.. but with a t-3 resto in the works and parts getting sucked up by the tunz black hole it makes it very frusterating..And i do bid on the damn things! But arms and legs i'd like to keep.. venting done... :cry:

chris200x
01-19-2008, 04:36 PM
I feel your pain dude. I get frustrated with ebay more than anyone around here.. so I guess I shouldn't talk. :( Sorry I sounded so harsh.. but this crap gets old... and that ebay forum has to go!!! :lock:

Like someone posted on the forums yesterday. leave the hard to find or sought after parts to the deligent searcher... there is absolutly no need to post them on this forum.. we've all seen what happens.

I'll go away now... :D

New2ATC
01-19-2008, 06:01 PM
Now, I don't know the whole story or anything, but I read this, and everyone has made some good points. I can understand the point of not wanting to share a collection because of the people that are just going to sit there and talk smack about it, and I can understand the frustrations of the people who don't want to pay an arm and a leg on ebay, but need a part. I don't understand why someone would bid on something on ebay, when they have no intentions to buy it. Why be spiteful to the high bidder, what if it was someone who really needed that part? I know a majority of you would be mad if you were bidding on a part that you really needed, and had someone that kept bidding just to raise the price. The way I see it is, The forum was started for a reason, and most of the members are here for a reason. For the love of the sport, and the ATC. I am glad that there are people here who are making collections, and are making the effort and spending the money to get the hard to get parts. At least its going somewhere where it will be taken care of, and not trashed. And I feel as though, if someone here needed a hard to find part that another member had in their collection, then I know some of you would sell the part, just so there would be another resurrected ATC in the world. Sorry for the rambling on, just wanted to throw that out there.
-Patrick

Dirtcrasher
01-19-2008, 07:54 PM
Well my fine friend i guess i am just venting.. No i am not the Ebay police.. Its just that almost everything i bid on or am going to bid on, i can pretty much kiss it good bye if i see tunz bidding on it.. In the beginning it wasnt so bad.. but with a t-3 resto in the works and parts getting sucked up by the tunz black hole it makes it very frusterating..And i do bid on the damn things! But arms and legs i'd like to keep.. venting done... :cry:

I fell your pain.....

Unfortunately your trying to rebuild a trike thats hard to get certain parts for it seems.

Sell it to Tunes and try restoring a Honda :lol: Doesn't matter how many Honda's are being restored, those parts haven't dried up yet :beer

Erics350x
01-19-2008, 08:26 PM
You guys need to grow up!

chris200x
01-19-2008, 08:48 PM
You guys need to grow up!

Maybe we should just change up the name a bit. ah yes.. how bout ebay venting and linkage,, or ebay arguements and linkage.. :lol:

Posting an auction on here only attracts more attention and drives the price up. I feel if it were not allowed any more some of the other guys will have better chances at scoreing some of these parts.

I recall the thread I had made about this a while back in the site feedback forum were someone posted something like well if it weren't posted here I would've never seen it.. I honeslty think that's a good thing escpecially for us broke folks to have a better chance at finding something ourselves and getting it cheap. If you cannot put in the time to search for something you don't deserve to get it anyway.. Why do all the leg work just to have one of these part mongers get it anyway.. (and this is not pointing at anyone in particuliar) you all know who you are anyways! :D

I feel this place would be so much better off without it. :lock:

Brockey
01-20-2008, 09:45 AM
I like the forum sometimes and others not. It seems like everything I bid on other members are too. I dont post the links here because of this. Now I like looking at other links that are posted here just to see cool, rare or mint stuff. I think the forum needs to stay but I think everyone needs to stop fighting over it. If I need a part I bid until I have reached my max and then stop. If someone with more money continues to bid, dont complain about me driving the price up. Just remember in a case like that I wanted the part and you won. Most of the parts we bid on are hard to get and we usually get them cheaper than new so STOP WHINING EVERYBODY. The ebay forum is great. THxs
If you see Brockey81 bidding on something its me and I am broke so I wwont bid high. lol.

chris200x
01-20-2008, 10:24 AM
Well.. I still stick to my last post. I'm sure alot of folks around here feel the same way they just dont have to balls to say anything. As you may have noticed. I have no problem stating my opinions around here.

It ain't like I really bid on alot of this stuff.. it just aggrivates the *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* outta me to see fellow trikers bickering over parts/auctions. it's bad for the site.

Everytime a thread like this breaks out I make a stronger case for myself. These's no less that 3 diffrent threads in the ebay forum right now where folks ain't bitchin or complaining. argue away boys! lol

Orangecnty250r
01-20-2008, 10:48 AM
For the love of god ....This topic again:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: Where is the beating of the dead horse picture????

There are a few solutions to the problem.....

1. If ANY seller is REALLY worried about people driving up the auctions they bid on what would they do??.......bid at the end.

2. If you cant afford the parts on ebay...do your research with old dealers and connect with people thru this site or other sites.....its called networking and many parts (NOS and rare) change hands that way.

3. Think out of the box...If building a machine that it is hard to find parts for and your searching... buy rare parts for other machines you come across (used or new thru dealers cheap)..why?? you can horse trade with enthusiasts who may have the rare part YOU need on their shelf

3. Many people have gotten cool parts for cheap because of the ebay forum.

4. Almost everyone on this site who builds machines searches ebay for parts. Most all of us use it along with 100 million other people around the world so if you think you have stealth fighter search abilities think again...the ebay forum doesnt expose the part to the world.

5. If we all use EBAY an ebay forum makes sense......Deny all you want ......ebay is part of our 3 wheeling world.....

6. So please stop :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Mosh
01-20-2008, 10:53 AM
What can you say?
The guy has a *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* -ton of cash,and a love of vintage hard to find parts.More power to him.
I remember going at it with him on a Bassani Tri-z exhaust.I stopped at 390 bucks.
And at that price,I was wondering how I was gonna make the house payment that month.LMAO.In the end,he won it and there was never any complaints here.
It sucks I know.But face it.
$$$$$$ TALKS and BULL$HIT hits the pavement.

It is what it is,no need to pi$$ and moan over it

chris200x
01-20-2008, 11:10 AM
Here ya go Bill. :beer
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e137/chrisr200x/47itwe0ds6-1.gif
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e137/chrisr200x/25.jpg

Just for the record.. I didn't start this crap.. I'm only here stating my opinions (just like I do in all the ebay threads that go south)

It seems to me that folks around here just aren't capable enough to hold civilized discussions about some of thses parts that get listed.

I believe alot of this can be avioded if the member simply waits until the auction has ended to post it here and then discuss it. :lock: :lock: :lock:

I admit.. the ebay forum can be useful at times.. for example.. when someone has a legit question about a certian part fitting their ride or something along those lines..

It's those threads that go "here it is boys have at it" is when the trouble starts.

I really wish we can put our heads together and come up with a solution to this growing problem on this board. To a non member reading through this stuff.. It makes us all look like goofs.

edog
01-20-2008, 11:13 AM
For the love of god ....This topic again:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: Where is the beating of the dead horse picture????

There are a few solutions to the problem.....

1. If ANY seller is REALLY worried about people driving up the auctions they bid on what would they do??.......bid at the end.

2. If you cant afford the parts on ebay...do your research with old dealers and connect with people thru this site or other sites.....its called networking and many parts (NOS and rare) change hands that way.

3. Think out of the box...If building a machine that it is hard to find parts for and your searching... buy rare parts for other machines you come across (used or new thru dealers cheap)..why?? you can horse trade with enthusiasts who may have the rare part YOU need on their shelf

3. Many people have gotten cool parts for cheap because of the ebay forum.

4. Almost everyone on this site who builds machines searches ebay for parts. Most all of us use it along with 100 million other people around the world so if you think you have stealth fighter search abilities think again...the ebay forum doesnt expose the part to the world.

5. If we all use EBAY an ebay forum makes sense......Deny all you want ......ebay is part of our 3 wheeling world.....

6. So please stop :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Thank you very much.

edog
01-20-2008, 11:15 AM
What can you say?
The guy has a *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* -ton of cash,and a love of vintage hard to find parts.More power to him.
I remember going at it with him on a Bassani Tri-z exhaust.I stopped at 390 bucks.
And at that price,I was wondering how I was gonna make the house payment that month.LMAO.In the end,he won it and there was never any complaints here.
It sucks I know.But face it.
$$$$$$ TALKS and BULL$HIT hits the pavement.

It is what it is,no need to pi$$ and moan over it

Like I have said in the past don't hate the player hate the game.

edog
01-20-2008, 11:17 AM
My new ebay moto is.......You got to be in it to win it!!!

Man...I am a :postwhore :lol:

Orangecnty250r
01-20-2008, 11:22 AM
Here ya go Bill. :beer
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e137/chrisr200x/47itwe0ds6-1.gif
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e137/chrisr200x/25.jpg

Thank you very much :beer

Tekawte1
01-20-2008, 02:18 PM
Well, for the record, I do not bid up stuff just to run it up. I only bid on things i want.. My earlier statement looked to be misleading to me..

Tekawte1
01-17-2009, 08:14 PM
Why don't you instead of trying to start your own site (its hard, trust me) you just pay no attention to the dicks here and help those that are already here?

Hmm how can he help those that are here if- (one), we never have seen any of his collection. (Two) he is nearly impossible to beat on ebay.. It doesnt help me in any way if i cant get the parts i need because someone wants to stash all of it in a pole barn..

03 ORANGE SHEE
01-18-2009, 11:59 AM
man, almost a year later, and this thread gets brought up again, wtf??:wondering
he helped me a few times, bought a complete klemm exhaust from him..
and a tri yellow front number plate, this is after he won them on ebay, alll you have to do is pm him,
ask if he has an item, (his name is dorian by the way) and the worst he's says is NO!try it, it may work.