PDA

View Full Version : picked up another 85 200x

Yamaha_Rules69
05-09-2003, 09:17 PM
Hey guys. I picked up a 200x this last weekend for $75! Pretty good price if you ask me. Its almost all there too. EVERY engine part possible is taken apart, from the carb, to the internal engine gears. I dont think the whole 200x engine is there, but hey, I have lots of parts, and more comeing. He had some more in his shop, and I will be picking them up this weekend. (extra forks, pipe, racing tires/rims, etc.) One really cool thing about this guy was that he was a trike racer back in the day. He even threw in 2 cylinders, and 5 or 6 like-new pistons, one of them being a high performance Weisco, which cost over $150! They even have brand new rings and everything on them. The only downfall on the deal was that the plastics were shredded apart real bad. Must have been rolled a few times. LOL. What a deal. I hope to get my auto X project finished soon. Let me know what you guys think of the deal. Thanx.

J.D.
05-09-2003, 09:23 PM
Sounds like one helluva deal!

BLAZERONE22
05-10-2003, 01:09 AM
Can't beat that, Make sure when you drop the s motor in you bolt up the intake from a 200x or your s intake will be facing the frame.

Yamaha_Rules69
05-10-2003, 12:53 PM
Will do blazerone. I guess I have enough spares. LOL.