PDA

View Full Version : i got screwed by an ebayer...paypal got my back right?

oldskool83
08-09-2007, 11:03 AM
story:

200x swing comes for sale. i asked if it has skid plate mounts...got a PM back saying yes they are perfect. i had to take a day off work and missed the aution. next day i pm saying i want it, he sells it to me off ebay, but before i pay i asked again if the mounts for the skid plate are they, he sais yes, they are great shape.

i pay the man, 5 days later its on the door step, 5 mins later i an so pissed off because the skid plate mounts were cut off!!!!!!

i called him, saying call be back asap to resolve or i am reporting it to paypal. no phone call. i pm him thru ebay saying the same thing...no pm. i got pissed and reported the claim.

think i will get paid back? it was only 34.50 shipped but thats 34.50 i am out now and now i got 2 of these swingarms!:(

ceaserthethird
08-09-2007, 11:45 AM
LoL people all ways do that ... Trust Who

e-gay doesn't have your back , Part Wasn't Purchased threw e-GAY

SWIGIN
08-09-2007, 11:55 AM
hey man....bring it along on sunday.

i dont know if i will get to it that day but i can put new stronger mounts on the swingarm (the stock mounts are REAL weak)

p.s. bring a skid plate so i know ware to put the mounts at

oldskool83
08-09-2007, 11:58 AM
i dont got a skid plate, you brother has one though i think. i wanted to buy a PRM one in a month or so. ill bring it sunday thought, maybe you can work on it in your spare time and ill make sure your get somthing for it.