PDA

View Full Version : Own a 3-wheeler but looking at buying a 4x4

kingedie
08-10-2007, 06:38 PM
Hey guys, I currently own a 84' 200 that is in great condition, however, during hunting season Im going through some tuff trails and I dont want to beat my 3wheeler up anymore. Im looking at the 2007 Rancher 4x4 standard and the 2007 Foreman 4x4 standard. The Foreman is only $300 more than the Rancher. Im leaning towards the Foreman, but is there anything on the Rancher that should make me buy that one instead? Speed is not an issue for me. I need something reliable and sturdy to get me in and out of the woods. Just trying to make a wise buying decision.

Yamahondaman
08-10-2007, 07:38 PM
I'll tell you what ..... i bought a 07 2WD Rancher and installed a set of 25" MUD LIGHTS on it along with the Douglas Rattle Snake Rims and ...................
NOTHING WILL STOP IT !!!! IT Goes ANYWHERE !!
420 Fuel Injected,Water Cooled,Racks ..... NICE !!!

stoney420
08-11-2007, 02:06 AM
go with the foreman for sure, dont know nothin about the rancher but you deffinetally wont be disappointed with the foreman!

Jolly Roger
08-11-2007, 12:21 PM
I've ridden both, and it would be a mistake to go with the Rancher. Foremans are longer, widder, and they have a hell of alot more grunt. Don't get me wrong Ranchers are nice too, but one is a jeep and the other is a tank if you know what I mean.

tbirdscott
08-11-2007, 02:02 PM
Foreman will beat`everything in the long run and will hold its value very well. If your planning to haul any heavy weight you should reinforce the rack to fame mounts`and weld a 2' length of pipe into the rear frame rails.

Youw wont be disappoined with a honda.

Scott