PDA

View Full Version : i have a finger problem.

fatcat
08-13-2007, 10:18 PM
well i messed my finger up bad riding Saturday. i was riding my old junky 4 wheeler and tryed to make it up this small bank but i dident make it. when i was turning around the rear rack pinned my finger up against a tree.i saw the bone in my finger:( i ended up with 13 stiches and now i hate 4 wheelers. im sticking to dirt bikes now.
heres a pic

j.Lawson
08-13-2007, 10:33 PM
well i messed my finger up bad riding Saturday. i was riding my old junky 4 wheeler and tryed to make it up this small bank but i dident make it. when i was turning around the rear rack pinned my finger up against a tree.i saw the bone in my finger:( i ended up with 13 stiches and now i hate 4 wheelers. im sticking to dirt bikes now.
heres a pic

So if you would have done it on a 3 wheeler, would you hate 3 wheelers? or a dirt bike, would you hate dirt bikes? Dont blame the machine, you stated yourself its junk. :rolleyes:

fatcat
08-13-2007, 10:45 PM
So if you would have done it on a 3 wheeler, would you hate 3 wheelers? or a dirt bike, would you hate dirt bikes? Dont blame the machine, you stated yourself its junk. :rolleyes:

well i really never have liked 4 wheelers,i broke my arm on one 4 months ago and havent cared for one since. really if i had been riding dirt bikes this wouldent have happened.

j.Lawson
08-13-2007, 10:55 PM
Yeah, I hear ya holmes. Just bustin your chops. Im not a fan of the 4 wheels either, no reason, I just grew up on dirtbikes. That finger looks nasty, painful im sure.

fatcat
08-13-2007, 11:07 PM
amazingly one of the first things i thought was that this will leave a really cool scar:crazy:

El'Capitan
08-13-2007, 11:10 PM
haha, every time i get on a bike i seem to lay it down and lose alot of skin, ill stick to quads; i need my training wheels

smokinwrench
08-13-2007, 11:33 PM
i was riding my old junky 4 wheeler and tryed to make it up this small bank but i dident make it. when i was turning around the rear rack pinned my finger up against a tree.

My thought is why were your hands on the rear rack and not on the handlebars?

RedRider_AK
08-13-2007, 11:58 PM
Riding double, perchance?

fatcat
08-14-2007, 12:20 AM
no i was trying to turn it around but it rolled backwards into a tree. I NEVER ride double in the rough stuff maybe to a friends house down the road but not in the woods.

ATC-Eric
08-14-2007, 01:53 AM
Were you the cool dude cruisin from campfire to campfire on a fatcat at TF???????

fatcat
08-14-2007, 12:00 PM
no but i wanted to go. my dads back problems kept us from going this year. im going to 08 for shure

junkrider
08-14-2007, 09:45 PM
I've broke my ribs once on a dirt bike, once on a quad, broke my fingers on a dirt bike, crushed my foot (still got screws!) on a street bike, double compound fracture on skis. I rolled my trike twice and no injuries.

I'd say that just goes to prove trikes are safer!!! :w00t: :TrikesOwn

icp4life162005
08-14-2007, 11:28 PM
NO you just happened to get lucky TWICE!

fatcat
08-15-2007, 12:12 AM
ill agree with him ^^^^
i have goten lucky many times on a dirtbike

junkrider
08-15-2007, 07:08 AM
NO you just happened to get lucky TWICE!

Got lucky lotsa times!!! HAHAHA!

85ytz250n
08-21-2007, 09:48 PM
Sounds like you are the kind of guy that the lawyers were looking for back in the 80's. "Honest judge it was all the trikes fault, I knew that it was not properly maintained and that the hill was too steep but its all the wheelers fault, not mine". No offense man but hating fourwheelers because of an accident you caused makes about as much sense as learning ot swim in the deep end of the pool. All that aside it will leave a cool scar. I got my left hand caugtht in a chain/sprocket at the sawmill I used to work at, got a couple cool scars outa that one.

Barry

fatcat
08-21-2007, 10:05 PM
no i just never have liked 4 wheelers. I have never felt as safe on a four wheeler as a dirt bike. ill amit it was as much my fault as the 4 wheelers but *@$% it hurt!!