PDA

View Full Version : TrikeFest What about eating?

Howdy
05-11-2003, 12:42 AM
Just wonder how each person was planning on doing it?

I can bring a grill and other needs.

Anyone want to give their input?

Dynofox
05-11-2003, 02:47 AM
I was kind of wondering the same thing. I talked to holic and he said we should definalty bring our own food. I'm thinking hotdogs and burgers for lunch and dinner, and for breakfast pop tarts or cereal. Do they have grills for us to use?

mudduck14843
05-11-2003, 09:51 AM
if i can get there...(still not sure on a ride) i have a little propane one burner cooker and a colman 2 burner stove i was gunna take with me...

Trikeaholic
05-11-2003, 04:25 PM
I have a small grill for use outside the camper, an oven and stove top inside, but, I dont really want everyone cooking in there. BUT, if someone has something that needs to be cooked in an oven, like a big frozen pasta thing or whatever, we can do that. but I dont eat that kind of stuff. The camper also has a microwave, but without a generator, its no good!

YAMAHA_Jim
05-11-2003, 08:42 PM
I wont have much room left after I put both Z's in the truck.I hope i can fit enough food and drinks for me in 2 coolers. As long as I have firewood I can cook. Fruity Pebbles for breakfast.

mike from long island
05-11-2003, 09:20 PM
200xman and myself are bringing a small porpane grill and coolers with food and beer. it will just be the two of us so anyone that wants to camp near by and bum a hot grill is welcome. just bring your own beer.lol anyway i have a question i juts though of to post in another post

Trikeaholic
05-12-2003, 08:45 PM
john, how much Genny do you want? you want staight up, light, or cream ale??

Howdy
05-14-2003, 07:44 AM
5 case's,,, regular blend will be great !

Someone going to Party!!!!!! lmao

freaksfix
05-14-2003, 10:50 AM
I think we are doing the colman grill deal with burgers and dogs for lunch, and for breakfast and dinner it will be nothing but beer beer beer!!! :D

86waterpumper
05-15-2003, 12:18 AM
I can bring some things, if everyone brings stuff this time there ought to be plenty, john's cooking was fine by me, LOL. Hey john remember last year I had a stupid water bottle trying to drink coffee out of it haha well this year I'm going to bring a BUNCH of big insulated plastic cups enough for everyone to drink coffee!

mudduck14843
05-15-2003, 01:05 AM
and for breakfast and dinner it will be nothing but beer beer beer!!! :D

you guys really drink that much beer and ride?

Billy Golightly
05-15-2003, 10:21 AM
My plan was to bring an ice chest, and once we get kind of close (Within an hour or so) Run in a grocier store or something and grab a couple bags of ice along with some stuff for sandwhiches and whatever. Depending on who's truck we end up taking (Mine or my cousin's dad's truck) I might throw on a small propane cooker. If we end up taking mine and I bring the cooker I'll do everyone up a big batch of spagetti one night.

Bill X_R
05-15-2003, 09:57 PM
I'll probally run down to the local store to feed my face. Eating is more of a pain in the arse anyway if you ask me!

Cant wait!....PLJ has a 250r for sale on the classifieds....maybe I can be a true 3WW member again trailprotrailpro T.F.??????

WE shall see!

kimmer250r
05-23-2003, 05:03 PM
Well, I plan on bringing the grill2go to cook on and some misc food. I plan on bringing some brats, burger, and some venison for a few certain people....if I had more ven I would give some to everyone, but I don't.

Swinehart, if we get some more kings and coho monday, I'll put it in the freezer and bring it to you at haspin. I might even bring my peanut oil cooker :-D , if I can fit it in the truck. See ya guys there thursday!

kimmer250r
05-24-2003, 12:42 AM
I'll have to check if I have the extension hose...can't remember if I bought one..lol. Yeah, go ahead and bring a tank. How's deep fried salmon sound thursday night.. :-D . I'll bring my turkey cooker and peanut oil. We're definitely going to eat good this trip.