PDA

View Full Version : Advice, i need help from you mature 3wws

honda_atc200es
08-30-2007, 03:56 AM
prepare for 3ww first advice thread. i met this girl online, in a chat room. she was telling me about her life, how her parents beat her and how not much has gone right. i of course was enraged by the fact that her parents beat her (she just got grounded for breaking a bowl) and now i want to help her. the problem, she lives in cali, i live in new york. but we got to know each other and now we talk allot. would it be wise for me and her to save up to buy plane tickets so she can live with me, or is that bad, idk, i guess i cant expect much advice from that. but what should i do, ill try to elaborate more as i talk to her about it more

RedRider_AK
08-30-2007, 04:33 AM
How old are you exactly? I seriously doubt that a girl with such extremely strict/etc parents will let her leave the house and live with a total stranger. Also, it could just be someone other than who they say they are, maybe even a DUDE just looking for kind words.

Honestly, I can't tell you what to do. You may have developed feelings or whatnot for this "girl" and may want to be in a relationship with her, but look at all the things you need to make sure of before you send any money.

OH and one more question: Did she suggest the plane tickets thing, or did you?

oldskool83
08-30-2007, 07:18 AM
leave it alone dude, its the worst thing to do. the problem with the internet is its somthing to hid behind, tell everything and when you do meet people off it some times its a very strange felling situation. i see nothing but trouble from this...trust me, ive meet lots of people off this thing...nice girls, bad girls...just dont meet girls from the internet. its nice to talk to people, but just leave it at that. i would rather meet people in person if i want to get feeling for them...you can learn a ton in just 1 viewing...cant leanr nothing with words and i hate to say everything she said could be a lie and you could be the sucker who bought it....happens all the time.

SYKO
08-30-2007, 09:23 AM
pm sent good buddy........

smokinwrench
08-30-2007, 09:40 AM
I bet she is actually a guy working for Perverted Justice getting ready for another DateLine NBC show. Danm I love that show I just can't beleive there are that many sickos out there.

I would say the best thing you can do is let it be or call the local Child Safety Services in her area.

3 weelin geezer
08-30-2007, 09:59 AM
I was just thinking that!! You do know they have a house there in LA just for that, no? I bet its that fat old lady that talks with the marks pretending she is like 13. ... Or one of those internet scammers that want you to go somewhere then they hold you up. Seriously, why can't she find a boy closer to home to help her? If its that bad, then the law should have been brought in already. She does go to school, no? She can pick up help there. Sometimes its just a wild kid that thinks its unfair that others get to do this or that but she is not willling to behave like an adult though she wants to be treated like one. If you really want an internet girlfriend, go to cherry blossoms .com and find an asian wife there. If nothing more, you know they want a green card but I hear a lot of them are really nice.

oldsking86
08-30-2007, 10:53 AM
Have you made contact like via telephone? SO you can actually hear that it is a girl?

honda_atc200es
08-30-2007, 11:17 AM
hahaha, i really apreciate all the help, i fiqured this would be the best idea to come here, im only 15 so i tend make rash decisions.

@redrider, i suggested the plane tickets, the original plabn was to drive out and get her lol

@oldschool, yes we talk on the phone alot, im positive its a girl

well, what ill do is just talk to her, i understand that it would be a bad idea to do anything more, i apreciate the help, thats why im still a memebr here theres always a bunch of memebrs that give good advice

(just incase, in no area of this article is there sarcasim by me, im saying this because alot of misunderstangs can happen because people think im sarcastic)

oldsking86
08-30-2007, 12:27 PM
NO prob bro, hopefully something will work out sometime down the road ;)

kwbyfrmhell
08-30-2007, 12:33 PM
Lol I am so glad there was no internet when I was 15

DeePa
08-30-2007, 01:52 PM
good luck. im glad you talked to her. i was 100 % positive that it was some 40 year old fag on the other end...

Mike

Dirtcrasher
08-30-2007, 04:07 PM
Some of US men have a problem.... That problem is wanting to "fix" and "help" girls that have problems. I have problems, we all have problems but some aren't written on the wall. I have also seen normal seeming girls go absolutely psycho down the road and it's a scary sight to say the least...

I have tried to "fix" 2 girls. Both had been abused in the past by there family or there boyfriends and I couldn't see how anyone could hurt such a "great" girl. I got them jobs, helped them out, put them through school, made car payments and sometime down the road they both went to chit.

Women are very deceiving, they call us dogs but the second we don't pay them attention or there given an opportunity they screw ya over. they will take advantage of you. This isn't true for all girls, just most of them, LOL!! Every girl seems to want a bigger and better deal unless they are independant and that can be a problem.

2 questions I ask a new interest are 1) Are you close to your family? 2) Do you take any medication? If question 1 is No, RUN!! If question 2 is Yes, RUN!!

So, with that said, run run run and just buy more trikes and be happy alone before someone sukks the life from you....

icp4life162005
08-30-2007, 05:56 PM
A woman scorned... Is someone you should run from.

scooterroo
08-30-2007, 07:45 PM
well first off, dont you need to be a certian age to by a plane ticket? secondly driving is out of your league cuz your only 15, so sctratch that idea unless your parents are doing the driving and buying the plane tickets. next bit of advice, dont do it. yeah talking online everything she says and you say may sound great to one another, but in reality it could bea totally different thing. your young, dont go throwing your life away on some girl you met online, there will be plenty of more girls, that live close by for you to get involved with. next, you have to ask yourself why is it that shes always in trouble with her parents? are you going on her words? she could be twisting things around and making it seem like her life is bad, but in reality she is some rich little chick looking for some attention and this is the way she gets it. the internet is a very very very decieving thing when it comes to relationships. im not saying she isnt telling you the truth, im not saying she is, thats just it, you never know cuz you have 3000 miles in between you. the best thing you could do for her is to talk her into going to see someone at her school for some help, or if it is as bad as she says, call child protective services and let them handle it.

BigGreenMachine
08-30-2007, 08:04 PM
Seriously, I am ALL for helping out. Call child protective services in her area and get them involved. Save some of your online convo's for the authorities and after that if you want to stay in contact with her to someday meet then by all means do so.

Best of luck.

honda_atc200es
08-30-2007, 09:03 PM
well i talked wither her, and it truns out she just wants someone to talk to, she hasnt met anyone as nice as me and she arpeciates the change in company, she said as much as shed love to come live with me that it wouldnt be possible. so from that i assum everything she has said is genuine, ill stay friends and nothing more, i really apreciate all the help, helped keep me fro making some rash decisions, and now i have some good knowledge for the future

Banage
08-31-2007, 04:23 PM
all I can think of is ATC_TIM. He was playing along with a scam that asked him for money and he got the dude to send him a picture that was this dude holding a sing that said Tim Likes 3 wheelers. I honestly dont think this girl is dumb enough to stay in a house with people that beat her. Why not ask a teacher at school for help? Why not stay with friends every night. Maybe it is true and she really needs help. But if he only way you can help her is by sending her money, I dont think its more then a scam. Make sure you save your conversations so if you do decide to help her out, when your parents ask about it, you can show them whats going on. As a parent, this is a hard conversation to think is real. And you would need there help to help her. Good luck. I hope nothing bad becomes of you or her.

4cylinders
09-01-2007, 08:37 PM
hey, go with big green, there is nothing you can do legally. look up age of consent, can be very bad news for both of you.

Dracus124
09-01-2007, 10:34 PM
Lol I am so glad there was no internet when I was 15

:D ha ha ha ha thats funny

super90
09-02-2007, 12:03 AM
not to be rude or anything, but if it was me I would just end all conversations and forget about it. I usually try not to attach myself to things. I have people in real life that I need to help too. If you tell her to talk to someone and she refuses or makes excuses, shes either looking for attention, to mug you, or its a scam.

honda_atc200es
09-02-2007, 12:10 AM
thanks for the advice guys, i apreciate it

ceaserthethird
09-07-2007, 01:32 PM
Post a Picture of HER ....

Let's see if she's worth it !

Dammit!
09-07-2007, 02:27 PM
Post a Picture of HER ....

Let's see if she's worth it !

I'm glad somebody else went there before I did. :lol:

Xowner

honda_atc200es
09-07-2007, 07:33 PM
i have lots of pics and well as much as you guys may not like it, shes my girlfriend now lol, we havent stoped talknig for a week now, and i call her everynight, her sister turns 17 next year and is coming to newyork to go to suny newpaltz, so i will get to see her next year. she sent me a ring and bought my family stuff lol shes very sweet and its amazing that i met her in a chat room. im surprising her with a promise ring next month. i have like 20 pictures of her, but they are all on ym phone so it would take forever to upload

RedRider_AK
09-07-2007, 07:42 PM
Good luck with the girl man, hope everything turns out good!

honda_atc200es
09-07-2007, 07:46 PM
hahaha thanks

RedRider_AK
09-07-2007, 07:52 PM
She's actually pretty hot, and is that a motocross jersey she's wearing? Does she ride?

Or is that you? :lol: Just kidding bro!

honda_atc200es
09-07-2007, 07:56 PM
yea thats an mx jersey, she does ride motocross she has a ttr-125, she just started ridin dirtbikes, she used to have a quad, she is an insane quad rider, she dosent have as much expiriience on a dirt bike though. now she wants to sell her dirtbike so she can come live here.

RedRider_AK
09-07-2007, 07:59 PM
yea thats an mx jersey, she does ride motocross she has a ttr-125, she just started ridin dirtbikes, she used to have a quad, she is an insane quad rider, she dosent have as much expiriience on a dirt bike though. now she wants to sell her dirtbike so she can come live here.

LOL You've been together a week and she already wants to move in with ya! At that speed you'll be married in a month! :lol:

:D You gotta "follow your heart" man! As cheesy as it sounds.

honda_atc200es
09-07-2007, 08:04 PM
hahaha, as sad as it sounds (from other peoples viewpoints i have no problem with it myself) we have already talked about marrige, we have our future planned out, especially with talking 5 hours a day there isnt a subject we dont touch base on

pickleweasel_00
09-08-2007, 01:53 AM
gotta "follow your heart" man! As cheesy as it sounds.

Truer words were never spoken, and when you've gotten to go through all the things that life hands you, it makes alot of sense :beer Nice catch, she's deff a cutie:beer Oh yeah, and you better make a triker out of her!!! Good luck, sounds like you got a good one

honda_atc200es
09-08-2007, 03:24 PM
thanks for the compliments guys, yea she will learn to love trikes, ill make sure of it

200x newby
09-08-2007, 07:36 PM
good for you but keep the "how you met" on the low down it just sounds a little weird.

PWK39
09-08-2007, 09:07 PM
Dude what are you going to do if she all of a sudden stops talking to you?Chicks like to do that they all will leave ya .you should go for an ugly chick when she leaves you won't care.

RedRider_AK
09-09-2007, 12:38 AM
Dude what are you going to do if she all of a sudden stops talking to you?Chicks like to do that they all will leave ya .you should go for an ugly chick when she leaves you won't care.

Wow. Just. Wow. :banned:

3 weelin geezer
09-09-2007, 04:35 AM
Ugly or not, if I cared for one, I would be quite disappointed to see her go. Doesn't matter. Some of my friends can't understand why I would go for one with tatoos. Don't matter. Its just ink. On her. Not me. So! why should I worry if she likes to make her skin feel like someone is dragging a dull razor blade around her skin? Doesn't hurt me one bit. I am not the one who is going to be stuck with that picture if she figgers a couple of years from now that it was a dumb thing to get.

I will still feel bad if some sucker comes around dazzling her with promises of instant wealth and she swallows it.

El'Capitan
09-11-2007, 12:33 AM
Just try to forget about her... find a nice girl locally that you can fool around with. Your 15, your not going to get married any time soon, just mess around and have fun.

EvilMooseofDoom
09-16-2007, 03:28 AM
prepare for 3ww first advice thread. i met this girl online, in a chat room. she was telling me about her life, how her parents beat her and how not much has gone right. i of course was enraged by the fact that her parents beat her (she just got grounded for breaking a bowl) and now i want to help her. the problem, she lives in cali, i live in new york. but we got to know each other and now we talk allot. would it be wise for me and her to save up to buy plane tickets so she can live with me, or is that bad, idk, i guess i cant expect much advice from that. but what should i do, ill try to elaborate more as i talk to her about it more

I didn't read anything else in here....not to sound like a jerk, but walk away. This one has 'trouble' written all over it, not to mention, you can't save the world. More than likely, it's a 50-something bald guy wearing a Klingon Princess dress on the other end.

3 weelin geezer
09-16-2007, 04:43 PM
Actually, there has been pictures sent too. Not bad looking but as we all know, a teenager's life is always unfair and we all are mistreated even if its not true. (such as being beaten to release stress, brought up in a home filled with drugs and crime, made to shoplift or else, etc) I still believe that there is more to this than meets the eye. Being internet (myspace) friends is ok if thats all it is but I think that in 3000 miles between them two, there has got to be a friend closer to home as this just sounds way too good to be true. Just like the Nigerian 409 get rich quick schemes.

Chevy200s
09-16-2007, 05:07 PM
I will still feel bad if some sucker comes around dazzling her with promises of instant wealth and she swallows it.

yup, thats what happened to me. 6 months later and your ex calls you to tell you shes engaged and you suddenly realize, I could have spent those last 2 years and thousands of dollars in plane tickets and dinners on 3 wheelers. not that anything like that has ever happened to me before...:lol: oh well, learn from the past and hope for the best. Good luck man, hope things go better for you

Dirtcrasher
09-16-2007, 05:43 PM
As long as he doesn't give her everything he's worked for or invest all of his emotions in her, he'll be OK.

He's young, she's young and that feeling even if it's 1000 miles away still keeps your gears turning.:beer

I myself, won't fall for any biotches crap again... Got my own home, track in the yard and wheelers to play with it on. From here on it's just dating and hook ups for me. I'm not risking everything I've worked for ever again ( without a pre-nup that is :naughty: )

Have fun, just don't fall too deep. Last chick I dated on the third date hinted she didn't know where she could get 2G's for a lawyer because her big mean nasty ex boyfriend that beat and abused her was taking her to court for custody of their child. I never called her again.....:beer

honda_atc200es
09-16-2007, 07:06 PM
hahaha, well as far as money goes, she never asks for anything and even yells at me when i think of buying her something, infact she bought me stuff for my family and myself and gave me a ring, she is moving in next year, i felt bad because recently i ran up her cell phone bill to $300, so im giving her my extra cell phone, no one is using it and i still have to pay for it so whats the worst that can happen. i am also buying her a promise ring we are kinda sorta going out lol

firefirefire90
09-16-2007, 07:15 PM
Have you even ever met her? I'm sorry dude but this is wrong on all occasions. Find yourself a real local girl and not one that you have never met. The internet is one thing...

Dude this has a huge flag written all over it. Are you even 16 yet??

honda_atc200es
09-16-2007, 07:20 PM
well actually, she went to my school back in 4th grade, she moved away and by some huge coincidence i met her again in a chat room, im almost 16, when she moves here we will be 16. i talk to her constantly, especially on the phone so i know shes a girl and i know its not a joke

84honda200s
09-16-2007, 07:23 PM
kool but like the guys here said keep sharp. sometimes chicks will work their way little by little into your wallet. then bam lick a brick in the dark they will leave ya. just watch yourself your still young. live life to the way you wanna live it.

honda_atc200es
09-16-2007, 07:31 PM
yea, i understand what you guys mean, and i apreciate it, thats why im waiting a year before i do anything big, i figure a relationship that can stand a year is worth taking the chance to pursue

Jolly Roger
09-17-2007, 11:47 AM
Relationships can be very complicated. I know that you want to help the girl in any way that you can, but things are already starting to sound fishy. You may have a great run with her, but I'm afraid things may end is disaster for you. Be careful if you decide to continue this relationship. Personally, I suggest you end it like a gentlemen and find a cute girl at your school to chase.

Chevy200s
09-17-2007, 04:06 PM
i figure a relationship that can stand a year is worth taking the chance to pursue

I cant beleive it, I'm only 22 and I feel so old when I read this because I can think back to times I've felt like that. Good luck man, be careful, like everyone else is saying it does sound a little strange, but if you think you can be smart about it good luck, hey you never know

The Goat
12-07-2007, 02:51 AM
amazing...i *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* up a relationship when the woman is living with me...and this kid pulls it off 1400 miles away. ...........wow.

RedRider_AK
12-07-2007, 02:57 AM
Don't be so bitter, Goat!

The Goat
12-07-2007, 04:16 AM
lol...i'm not bitter, i'm just saying. besides, she has many friends, and i love getting passed around.

honda_atc200es
07-23-2008, 09:22 PM
update lol

its been almost a year and after a couple 'breaks' me and her are still happily together. she is getting an apartment next to my house in 6 months, we plan on getting married and moving in together when im 18. yes this is moving a little fast but after all ive been through with her (2000 miles away or not) ive decided this is the real deal. we have gotten over some major fights and worked out the issues.

just thought id share ;) what are your opinions (free roam here your not gunna hurt my feelings )

DeePa
07-23-2008, 09:23 PM
never plan too far ahead

honda_atc200es
07-23-2008, 09:56 PM
very true, im sure some things will change but for the most part as far as her getting an apartment goes, i have to plan that other wise shes stuck 3000 miles away from any family

Dirtcrasher
07-23-2008, 09:59 PM
Let me tell ya kid, sometimes "real issues" tend to come up on you around your late twenties and change your whole perspective.

Looking back - in your thirties is your best chance for marital success.... IMO :P

honda_atc200es
07-23-2008, 10:10 PM
true, but i want to go head first, see where it takes me, ive had a long time, and still another year or two to decide what i want from life, i think that if i was going to have problems with this girl it would have become clear already. i mean sure there have been fights, but thats what reassures me, that even after we swear never to talk again, we come back, willing to make changes and improve

SYKO
07-23-2008, 10:20 PM
Let me tell ya kid, sometimes "real issues" tend to come up on you around your late twenties and change your whole perspective.

Looking back - in your thirties is your best chance for marital success.... IMO :P

werd to your mother:p

Vealmonkey
07-23-2008, 10:22 PM
Well, If your mind is made up, go for broke. Your young and can restart if things go sour. I don't know what all you have posession wise, maybe a prenuptual agreement if you have alot of things and she has very little. The main things that seems to wreck relationships are money and fidelity. Don't have sex with her friends or family and you'll be way ahead! LOL The fact that you guys can work things out helps alot. Try to keep the fighting down though. Once you guys are living together, make sure you cover each others backs, cause the situation is way different. When you are under the same roof, her fights are your fights and vice versa. Do your best to do your share and make sure she does the same. The next big hurdle will be a kid or kids. Sounds like you have a good idea what you are doing and a plan. Just remember, life happens. Don't take things out on each other. Best of luck.
Trike Wedding??

300rman
07-23-2008, 11:16 PM
Be careful, and good luck!

sweet find though, a hot girl that likes Motorsports.

honda_atc200es
07-23-2008, 11:41 PM
thanks i appreciate the advice and support :)

as far as fights go, we have only had a few, but they kinda separated us for a couple weeks. which i think is healthy because it lets us cool down and rethink things

yeaa im lucky because its due to motor sports that i met her, so now i have a riding buddy for life (hopefully ;) )

Macs
07-24-2008, 09:11 AM
thanks i appreciate the advice and support :)

as far as fights go, we have only had a few, but they kinda separated us for a couple weeks. which i think is healthy because it lets us cool down and rethink things

yeaa im lucky because its due to motor sports that i met her, so now i have a riding buddy for life (hopefully ;) )

I thought i had a riding buddy for life too. she use to race motocross, had a trike. When we were 18 we both bought street bikes. then we had kids and she decides she doesnt like them anymore. Sold all of her bikes, talked me into selling mine and gripes everytime i pull out any of my toys........... what chat room did you meet her in, i might need to check that out!!!!

scooterroo
07-24-2008, 09:23 AM
well this thread is almost a year in the making. glad to see your still "involved" with this girl. all i am going to say to you, is your young. your both young. you can both go ahead and make these plans, and prepare for a future and all, but the best bit of advice i can think of to tell yahs is take it slow when you two are finally together in the real world. no need to go rushing into things. marriage? ugh, i wouldnt even think about the word marriage yet at your age. way to young yet man. may sound nice and all, but once you two are together together, you just might find out things are totally different then what you "thought" they were going to be like. again, take it slow. wait till she gets here on the east coast first. dont get me wrong im not saying dont follow your heart, you can go ahead and get a place together and all, see how things work for the two of you when your actually physically together, and you get to actually "know" each other. give yourselves a few years before you even go talking about marriage. trust me. your way young yet.

but in the event that you two do make it, you two follow thru with your plans and all, you best be inviting us to your wedding. sh!t im only up here in saratoga man, little over 2 hours from yah.

honda_atc200es
07-24-2008, 11:26 AM
i met her in the thumpertalk chatroom :)

i hear where your coming from as far as the rushing into it goes, im sure plans will change when she gets hear, i just gotta plan it one step at a time.

and definitely :) if there ever is a wedding anyone from 3ww can come, there are some great people on this forum.

longbedGTs
07-24-2008, 10:35 PM
It sounds like youve got your mind made up, so Id say go for whatever you think is right. As was said, follow your heart. That said, I will suggest to be careful and keep in mind that people/things change. Maybe you will prove everyone wrong and have a relationship for years to come. Then again, maybe the 'newness' will wear off and one or the other will lose interest and part ways. People are unpredictable at best, so expect the unexpected.

I did the chatroom thing many years back and met some cool chicks, but it never got farther than phone calls.
Good luck!

hancadam
07-25-2008, 10:16 AM
I say go for it. It does work out sometimes, and its worth a shot. Me and my wife meet when we where both 18. We dated for 3 months, been married for 7 years now. We have a 2 year old and one on the way. I am not going to lie, we struggled through some of it financially. Especially while we where in school. We paid for each others tuition. She worked 3 jobs at one time while I was in school. As long as you both have the same mind set and goals, you will be ok.

http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/9941/samqa6.jpg (http://imageshack.us) http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/2218/jessicabd3.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

firehart
07-25-2008, 11:06 AM
My wife and I met 30 years ago when we were both 22. She had been married before but I had not. It was a fast courtship with our daughter coming very fast. We dated for two weeks before we moved in together. Lived together for two months before we got married. Nine months and three days later our daughter was born. Here's the advice my dad gave me, for what is worth. When you get the right one, nothing's better. When you get the wrong one, nothings' worse.

honda_atc200es
07-25-2008, 12:02 PM
as far as finances go, i told her that things will be tough, especially since shes used to being rich. i figure since she is graduating next year (she is accelerated and home schooled) and that i have 2 more years left, that she would work 40 hours a week, and if she gets 10 an hour thats about 400 a week, 1600 a month , after taxes probably more like 1200 a month. being that im in school i am only allowed 20 hours a week, so thats 800 a month from me, so a little less than 2 grand a month, but thats only for the time being while im in school. she would be living by herself, but she will be literally next door to me, apartment is 950 a month utilities included, food and gas, and the other things have been roughly factored in so as long as nothing unnecessary is bought during that year there shouldnt be much headache.

also as a cushion, her dad bought her a brand new ford f-250(trust me hes not as good of a person as he seems, he did it to prove that she could never afford the truck by herself) , she said since my truck means alot to me, and since my truck is worth less. she will sell her truck when she fly's out, that's a good 20 grand right there, perfect in case we run into trouble. for college, im taking a year off after high school (road trip with my buds cross country) then i plan on taking a loan to go to wyotech (if i dont have enough in my college fund and from scholarships) and im going to be an aviation tech, i can work locally at Stewart international after i graduate while she goes to school for photography (hopefully she will change her mind, because i dont think that pays well)

then after that we havent fully decided, i would like to get a house nice and secluded somewhere. she wants to live in italy and travel to help children in need every 6 months. there is alot to work out, and what i said really is best case senario. but it makes some sense of what might happen, i still have 8 months to really nail down a living plan for her. and theres a lot i left out here for my hands are cramped :)

p.s. to make things even more difficult, she wants kids right away....

Tri-Z 250
07-25-2008, 12:05 PM
Seriously, I am ALL for helping out. Call child protective services in her area and get them involved. Save some of your online convo's for the authorities and after that if you want to stay in contact with her to someday meet then by all means do so.

Best of luck.
This my friend is sound advise...I've been to Cali and know from experance what your feeling in the wanna help emotion. Have her contact social services, and from there you the Socialworker, AND your parents can all help to better the situation. Bro your 15 and you have time on your side to make plenty of mistakes with woman. You may have every intention to try your best but your in no position to support such a problem, leave it to the experts. Please by all means stay in contact and try to advise her to get local help...I'd like to be positive about this and give you the benifit of doubt and say you could be solemates. The real truth is that she's way across the country and you have girls in your area needing friendships too....They may come from solid homes with great parents and within walking distance. GOOD LUCK

honda_atc200es
07-25-2008, 12:27 PM
as far as the home situation for her, its rough, but ive found i help her the most by being there for her. she has been alot happier since we met. i hate her mother with a passion, ive even cursed her out once (i sent tabbi a phone and she took it away and mailed it back to me) its because of that, that im not supposed to talk to tabbi anymore, but of course i still do. i broke up with tabbi once and we were apart for a month, i kinda dated a girl but i broke it off because it just wasnt the same, i compared her to tabbi and i just didnt have feelings for her. so i started talking to tabbi again (we got back together on the 12th)

DeePa
07-25-2008, 01:00 PM
hey buddy, good luck with your plans, and be ready for them to go down the shitter QUICK...it can happen at any time...

you have your life way too planned out for being 18

not to mention, home school chicks are F'd up...all home school kids are...dont know how to socialize at all, so good luck with that.

hope you the best buy you should really take it slow and let life happen. Its great to have goals, but you cant plan your life like that

hey i thought you were 18, not 24 like in your profile...

if you are 24, youre still planned out really far ahead, but its a little more doable. good luck

OH and easy with the kids. Life with the chick first and see whats up. Child support will kick your ass

Ryan.
07-25-2008, 02:35 PM
not to mention, home school chicks are F'd up...all home school kids are...dont know how to socialize at all, so good luck with that.

everyone's different thou

honda_atc200es
07-25-2008, 03:41 PM
actually im 16 :) i accidentally put the year of my trike instead of the year of my birth. and tabbi has been to a private school before, and shes a very social person, if she wasnt, i never would have met her. were both very mature for our age. im not really planning everything yet, just spewing some randomness. alot changes in a couple years. but one thing i do need to plan is her apartment. also as far as us fighting, me and her have been in a couple fights, sworn we would never speak again. but every single time one of us makes contact with the other and we work it out. most of the fights have been my fault i admit. i tend to be jealous, controlling and quick to temper, but ive been working on it ;)

scooterroo
07-25-2008, 03:47 PM
whoooaaaaa. kids? now you need to step back and think about this. it's a tough enough world out there already. trying to make it on your own is tough now a days. throw a child into the mix could be the nail in the coffin so to speak. your young, no need to go rushing into all that so quickly. first you need to see if you two are even going to be compatible in the real world. the internet is a good place for people to live out their fantasies and all the chatting in the world does not mean you know someone as well as you may think.

secondly, if this girl is rich like you say, she is going to have a "lifestyle and standard of living" she is used to. be prepared to work your *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* off just to support her and her "lifestyle". wether she is working or not. that right there is enough to make her miserable and put a wrinkle in your plans.

you say she is going to have to work 40 hours a week, but yet she is also going to be going to college too. suny new paltz i take it? so them two things right there are going to occupy most of her time and energy.

you can go and make all the plans you want, thinking that rent will cost this much, food and gas this much. but there is alot more to life and living then rent, food, and gas. you have insurance payments, vehicle maintenance, credit card bills if you have them, and on and on. throw a kid in the mix i hope you have great health insurance, but also diapers, food for the kid, clothing, etc...

it may all look good on paper, but it doesnt mean its all going to unfold the way you "think" it is going to unfold. and most of the time it doesnt go the way you plan it.

take things slow, let her do her schooling, you do your schooling, then work on you two. your young and both have your entire lifes ahead of you. dont go jumping into the fire so quickly. if you two are actually in love, then it will be there when your ready and have less obsticles in your way, and are financially set.

so how old are you actually? 24? 18? 15? how old is she?

honda_atc200es
07-25-2008, 04:17 PM
im 16, turned 16 on july 4th :) really i dont expect to have a kid, that was what she wants, im trying to talk her out of it. she wont be going to college till im out of technical school and have a secure job. if i get a job a stewart i will be making about 40 an hour. like i mentioned before, i know things will be tight, but i will have a 20,000 dollar cushion incase there are unforseen costs. i have worked out things in more detail, but to explain that in writing would take for ever hehe

p.s. shes 15, turning 16 on the 1st on august

Tri-Z 250
07-25-2008, 04:29 PM
I think it's more pratical to put a Supercharger on you 6cylinder 10yr old truck. Trust me you'll spend less and enjoy it more...Hate her mother? Pretty strong words for your future Mother-n-law. I don't think you understand what a one sided emotional position your in. Sorry kid but most of us in life learn through failure and my friend you are certianly on your way. You can still be positive after you jump off a cliff you know....because the end is near. OUT

Banage
07-25-2008, 05:57 PM
she is 15 and pushing for a kid? Oh brother, you are in for a long rocky road ahead. Just remember, everything you do will change your life. you can get a job making $3/hour, or $125/hour that does not mean you will wake up tomorrow with it. It could burn down, have lay-offs. What do you think of kids? are you willing to put your life on hold for 18 years? think of what little freedom you have now, and cut it by 89%. you cant just say hey im going riding, take OUR kid that you have been with all day when I was working. She will tell you where to shove your ride. Don't get my wrong, my 2 kids are the best part of my life, but, too early, is too early, is too early. I have seen people who were together for 3 monthe get married, and last. I have seen people together for 27 years, and fold. Nothing can tell you whats the right decision. Only the two of you will be the judge of that. And if you two make it, and if you two have a kid, what will your/her elders say? will they kick yous out of the houses, say find a place to live? Or welcome your child with open arms? And what if you split up? What will that child face? Seeing dad every other weekend? In Minnesota, unmarried couples, mom has 100% custody untill dad fights in court for it. Think of the child. If she is not willing to wait for a child untill you are ready, and says she will find someone who is ready, thats not love brother.

Banage
07-25-2008, 06:00 PM
I think it's more pratical to put a Supercharger on you 6cylinder 10yr old truck. Trust me you'll spend less and enjoy it more...Hate her mother? Pretty strong words for your future Mother-n-law. I don't think you understand what a one sided emotional position your in. Sorry kid but most of us in life learn through failure and my friend you are certianly on your way. You can still be positive after you jump off a cliff you know....because the end is near. OUT

I have no idea what all that was about........... But the part I know is the part 100% of guys in a relationship knows, NO GUY LIKES THE MONSTER IN LAW... I mean mother in law. Hate her all you want, but its a part of relationship you have no choice but to deal with. In one ear, out the other, dont let her bother you.

honda_atc200es
07-25-2008, 07:01 PM
the mom i wont have to worry about, she will refuse to talk to me , and she isnt invited to the wedding :) as far as a kid goes, i was actually all for it, but reading some of the comments i realize maybe it isnt the best idea. tabbi would be ok with it if i brought it up. but she was really excited.., one of these days soon ill have a talk with her about it, but for now shes really happy, and where she lives that doesn't happen often. i kno i have a lot to learn, but im really set on staying with tabbi, unless the next 2 years say otherwise

Aka_am
07-25-2008, 07:38 PM
....hmm. All i know is I'm not ready for marriage or kids, I'm 21. I'm going to college, and I need to devote my time to that. I know mentally I could handle both, but finaicially, no way

I couldn't see giving up riding for a reason like that either.

DeePa
07-25-2008, 07:40 PM
heres the deal...

go for it, take it slow, no little *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**E dited*, wrap it up, and see what happens

hublake
07-25-2008, 08:04 PM
After reading this thread again, I still can't believe that you are talking about all these things with someone you have never met. At your age you have no business talking about marriage, kids etc. You should be thinking about school, college etc. Who are you taking to your senior prom, what about having a good time your last two years in high school, enjoy college life without the hassle of a wife and maybe kids. You have many years left for marriage and kids. Have you discussed any of this with family members or maybe your pastor. Think realistic.

firehart
07-25-2008, 09:54 PM
You are too young for all that responibility. Go slow and take care of your education first. If it meant to be, it will find a way.

yamaha225dr
07-25-2008, 10:05 PM
Well I guess i'll add my two cents to this thread! I'm not going to try and persuade your decision but try to give you some helpful advice! My fiancee and I met online in a chat room. I know it sounds stupid and to this day it feel's awkward telling people how we met. One night my cousin and I got bored had nothing to do so we decided to get online and were just randomly talking to chicks! Well I met one girl that kinda stood out amongst the other 40-50 that I had already talked too!:lol: Well she was currently living in Oregon and I living in Louisiana but she told me that she was going to be moving within 200 miles from where I lived so we made plan's that if we were still good friends in about six months then we could make arrangements to meet one another! I never thought anything serious would come from the friendship but she was pretty "according to her myspace pic's" had lot's of goal's planned out for her future and never once mentioned children or anything negative about her family or friend's! Well a couple months went by and we had already started talking on the phone and she had done moved near me so we planned a weekend that I would drive to meet her and we could go out and see what we thought of each other! Well that weekend rolled around and let me tell you I got scared of what "she" or "he" could have been and my family and friend's were scared to death of what could happen to me! Well me and my old trusty twelve guage and a box of buckshot loaded up with some clothes in my ranger and made the 200 mile trip! Well I get to where she was and too my surprise she looked and sounded just like the person I met online! Still not letting my guard down we went out and had the most fun in those three day's then we ever had in our life! Well I went back home everyone was relieved that I came back in one peice! We talked on the phone a couple more weeks and eventually started dating! I would make that 400 mile round trip every weekend with gas prices at $3.00 a gallon:eek: for six months needless to say my old ranger was in need of a break! So I moved her in with me and we have been doing great ever since! We are currently engaged and have our first child on the way! Now our relationship could go to hell in 25 years but right now we couldn't be happier! I know my post was long but I just wanted to show that sometimes the person on the other end of the keyboard is actually being just as honest about who they are as you are but it's a big risk and only you can decide whether or not is worth the risk to take! Now back to the original topic all I can say is you are the only person to decide which is the right decision! Being only 16 years old I would at least treat this girl only as a friend and wait until ya'll have spent some time face to face before you even think about marriage or having kid's! Who know's she may just be the person you'll spend the rest of your life with but you have the rest of your life to get married and have kid's you only live once and I would hate to see your life get ruined at such a young age! Obviously you have your mind made up but at least don't let your guard down and get your feeling's hurt or physically hurt is she turn's out to be the opposite of who you think she really is! Good Luck!

devilman
07-25-2008, 10:08 PM
yeah man, take it really really slow. there is nothing worse than a dead beat dad that can't afford to take care of his family. not saying that you will be one, but you both definitely need to have priorities straight. education, job, place of your own to stay, security. i can tell by the thread that you both love each other, but wait. i want my kids to have everything i couldn't. i think every dad feels this way.(well the ones that care) if i would have had them when i was younger, i wouldn't be at where i am today, to give them those things. if she loves you, she will understand. Good luck bro.

maggiesboy
07-25-2008, 10:24 PM
steer clear of her, this will get really bad, and you have alot of living to do.

dickieg89
07-26-2008, 09:54 PM
i just read all 6 pages of this thread.

wow

at 16 all i wanted was to play stink finger magilacutty with as many chickies as i could talk into it.

RedRider_AK
07-27-2008, 03:25 AM
lol 16 years old and already talking about having kids with your girlfriend.

I'm 19 and the mere thought of kids scares me shitless. I'm saving that stuff up till I'm like... 40.

Dammit!
07-27-2008, 10:25 AM
I'm 19 and the mere thought of kids scares me shitless.

Funny. I'm 35 and have the same reaction. :lol: :lol: :lol:

RedRider_AK
07-27-2008, 10:38 AM
Funny. I'm 35 and have the same reaction. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bachelors of the world unite. :beer:

dickieg89
07-27-2008, 07:00 PM
i didn't think wallkill, ny had the internets yet. jk.

remember, divorces are real expensive. search the site and many people here can tell you all about it.

and if you can go to school for 2-4 years and come out making $40 an hour at some podunk crop dusting airport, sign me up.

honda_atc200es
07-28-2008, 01:54 AM
stewart pays very well, its bein changed into an international airport with just as much traffic as jfk or laguardia

dickieg89
07-29-2008, 10:26 PM
like i said, if i can make 40+ an hour sign me up.

didn't see yer place on he top 40 airports as far as traffic goes, so post a link.

good luck.

cody2
07-29-2008, 11:00 PM
good luck. im glad you talked to her. i was 100 % positive that it was some 40 year old fag on the other end...

Mike

Me too. Its touchy stuff for sure, but good luck with everything. Perverted justice cant do crap all your 15 so its no biggie.

scooterroo
07-30-2008, 04:35 PM
do you mean stewart air national guard base off exit 17 on the thruway? that airports in the middle of a podunk town, with barely any traffic. thats where occ is. albany airport is much bigger then that and yeah its an international airport, because they have 2 flights to mexico and a few to canada, lol. and i highly doubt you would be making 40 dollars an hour to start at a small airport like that. especially when there is no traffic. come on now kiddo, stop day dreaming. as for it being as busy as jfk and la guardia, are you on drugs? you sit on the friggin tarmac at jfk for three hours taxi-ing just to take off. get with reality dude. wake up and smell the coffee. lay off the crack!!!

honda_atc200es
07-30-2008, 07:21 PM
maybe not 40 an hour, but i stand buy the fact that the ex-Governer Spitzer was in the process of turning stewart into a major airport. Im sure patterson is continuing it, look it up :) but regardless mechanics make around 40 an hour, i can post a link to job outlook sites if you like

http://www.careeroverview.com/aircraft-mechanic-careers.html my bad its 20-30 an hour, but thats still good money

devilman
07-30-2008, 07:58 PM
its good money when you don't have a wife, kid, house, car, GAS for the car, and oh yeah gas for the car

scooterroo
07-30-2008, 10:23 PM
hey dont forget gas for your car!!

dickieg89
07-30-2008, 10:36 PM
Aircraft mechanics and service technicians are earning a median hourly wage of $20.71 in 2002. The middle 50 percent range from $16.94 to $25.23. The bottom 10 percent earned $13.16 or less, and the top 10 percent made $28.92 or more.

good luck if you think you and your california internet wife can live decent on 16 bills per hour with a kid(s).

we're not trying to be jerks, b ut you really don't know cr@p about anything at 16 years old and asked for some mature advice. Reading your post you have a lot of growing up to do, not trying to be mean, just calling it like i see it.

honda_atc200es
07-31-2008, 02:36 AM
yes i understand that, but you also dont account that she will have a job as well, and it has to be possible to survive on 25 an hour because an aircraft technician aint a hotshop job, and there are people that live of of minimum wage (7 an hour). i may seem like i dont know what im doing, but in all honesty i havent explained everything in extreme detail because nothing was set in stone

the internet thing really isnt an issue at this point, after dating for a year you cant possible fake that, i dont care how desperate you are, not to mention other things that prove it. as for kids im trying to steer away from that but if it happens it happens. i was raised on a pressman salery for the past 6 years and i have everything a kid could want, and pressmen dont make 30 an hour.

p.s. no harsh feeling i know your all just trying to help :)

Macs
07-31-2008, 09:41 AM
I am raising a family off $50 an hour and still struggling. One of these days i am going to figure out where my money goes.

firehart
07-31-2008, 10:18 AM
You have to expect the unexpected too. We were doing pretty good till my wife got too sick to work. Our income dropped $30,000 a year. And no more dual coverge insurance. Its a everyday stuggle now. Its worse now than when we got married 30 years ago.

honda_atc200es
08-06-2008, 05:35 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FSK9i0S_rY governor at stewart

also stewart airport isnt just a civilian airport, it is more known for its military aircraft such as the c-5 galaxy, it also has one of the worlds largest run ways in the world, the space shuttle could land here

Dirtcrasher
08-06-2008, 06:01 PM
Honestly, 25$ an hour with the wife working too is still just barely surviving and in years to come it won't be surviving... It's getting very very bad out there kids, my shop is in the process of going union and if he doesn't then I'm making arrangements to leave and get in the local sheet metal union.

Any schooling, certification or awards or other are all going to work in your favor and that should be your focus...

We've all had our struggles and we all know WHAT we should have done and thats why we can tell younger kids whats up. If I could do it all over I bet I'd be in allot better shape financially than where I am. I have a home, by myself and it's a nice home with a MX track in the backyard. But, I was capable of soooo much more. I wasted years at a dead end job and a wife that wasn't much help made it worse.

It's best not to wed or have kids until you are settled in a great job that pays well and you enjoy working at. That could be at 25 or 35 years old, everyones situation is different. Once the kids are in the picture it's more of an "I'll do anything to survive" type atmosphere just to get by. Most people find that unless there wife makes incredible money, that it's cheaper for them to be a stay at home mom due to the cost of child care.

Get one serious injury and it can all be over real quick.

BE SMART!! and TRY to prepare for a life that is easier than what most of us older people have been through. Every day it's getting more expensive to live and most incomes don't even come close to keeping up to the cost of living/inflation.

scooterroo
08-08-2008, 10:25 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FSK9i0S_rY governor at stewart

also stewart airport isnt just a civilian airport, it is more known for its military aircraft such as the c-5 galaxy, it also has one of the worlds largest run ways in the world, the space shuttle could land here

where do you get your info? mad magazine? "ex" governor spits or swallows was an idiot form the get-go, look how long he lasted!! he was a guy trying to steam roll anyone that opposed him. do you watch the news? read the newspapers? new york is in hardtimes and they are only looking to get alot worse then they are now, before they even begin to start to get better. i'm a new yorker bred and born, and if you paid attention to the news and perhaps heard "governor" patterson's latest address in washinton, he openly admitted that. he is getting ready to make alot of cuts to budgets and fundings.

as far as stewart being more military oriented airport your right, but do you think they are going to let some non-military civilan work on c-5's, c-130's, etc. um, wrong. that kinda stuff is all handled by the military. so if your thinking your going to get some job as an avaition mechanic working on military aircraft, you better start thinking of joining the military.

the whole thing that is starting to get on my nerves about this thread is it titled ...
"Advice, i need help from you mature 3wws". you have plenty of grown up mature individuals on here trying to give you advice, but instead of reading the advice and sitting back to think about the advice your being given by us mature individuals who have been there done that, made our fair share of mistakes in life and learned from them, your are more or less arguing your point and acting like you know all about what life is and what it will be like. but you dont have a clue yet!!

you wanna be smart, take this advice. your 16. be 16. dont go planning your life out so far in advanced that you think you have it all figured out. life gives the test first, then teaches you the lesson. slow down, listen to what people that have actually lived the real world life are trying to tell you.

this girl lives 3000 miles away from you. you say you know her, blah blah blah, but have you actually met this girl, her parents, her friends in the real world? and i dont mean "yeah i used to go to school with her in like 4th grade" or whatever it was, i mean when is the last time you actually seen her face to face. you have to be in at least 10th grade right now, thats 6 years ago. she was and still is a kid. you were and still are a kid. you might think everything she types to you on the computer sounds all great and that your her soulmate or whatever, but the truth of the matter is you dont knwo this girl. no matter how much you chat online with her. the internet is a very decieving world. its a fantasy world where people can be whoever they want and can present themselves to others and make other people think they are something they arent. as soon as she turns off that computer she could be someone totally different then what she presents to you online. how do you know she isn't just seeking attention. do you know exactly what it is she is doing when she isnt online chatting with you? for all you know she could be playing you, and her life is fine and dandy at home in california, and she gets off by playing guys online. you dont even know if your the only one she is chatting it up with online.

like i said, you want some advice, your young, your 16, you have your whole life ahead of you, and alot of road to travel yet. be 16. girls come, girls go. dont go throwing all your chips into one basket, live your life and let things happen the way they will.

with that said, stop being so arguementative with everyone that is trying to give you advice. your just wasting bandwidth, lol.

honda_atc200es
08-17-2008, 11:43 PM
i have to say i apoligize to you all who have given me good advice, you were right, i would have made a big mistake, tabby broke up with me (for the 4th time) because i was away for a week and she thought i was neglecting her. no its not u, its me, no im sorry, she just ignored me until after the 100th text message she said first "i dont like going behind my moms back", then she said " you were a jerk to me " then i found out she met some guy during the week i hadnt spoken to her. of course i was infuriated, i said some horrible things i didnt mean, (which now means i wont get my 300 dollar ring back lol) and well thats that, i usually burn the bridges when things go sour. the first few days were hard, but i have good friends and well a good quad ride sure is a good cureall :) I would have made a big mistake staying with her, im glad i saw her true side before i was in over my head. now i can go through with my original plans of college, then airforce. thanks you guys you helped me get a better grasp on things, sorry about the ignorance, but then again im sure most of you know what its like when you think your in love

J.D.
08-18-2008, 01:25 AM
Good deal man. Didn't read the whole thread but got the jist of it. I've been in your spot...sortof. I met a girl in college, long story short, she was a friends ex and we hooked up. I gave the girl the world, took care of EVERYTHING for her(moved her down to TN, helped her attend school, a car, insurance, phone so on and so forth), and what did I get? A big slap in the face. What ended it is one time my dad was down visiting, and she disrespected him. That was the end for me. I'm 21 now...not that old no, but I have learned alot. Stay single...it's cheaper, and less to worry about that one. Maybe one day the right girl will come through...

honda_atc200es
08-18-2008, 01:46 AM
i hear ya :) wow, when i think back, she woulda made me sell my quads and my truck! Now ill have more time and money to have some fun

SYKO
08-18-2008, 06:22 AM
well.... Im glad you found your head...when I was your age I was VERY premiscuis (sp?) I hit anything that had tits that breathed, and a few unconsious ones as well......

any way... lol... im now 29 and engaged to a wonderfull women, that took 4 years of my abuse (no I didnt beat her.......sigh....) It will take time and one will pop up outa no where and be like " is that a 1985 honda atc 250r?" then you know youve met your match!

keep your head up and RIDE WHEELIES!!

cody2
08-18-2008, 09:49 AM
haha syko your comments make my life, i think most guys go through that stage chasing tail, but im glad you found your head as well. We've all made those mistakes with girls and stuff in young age and ignorance and at least it didnt cost you too much. Lol!

Dirtcrasher
08-18-2008, 10:37 AM
Every single girl I ever treated like gold, sent to school, bought them rings, bought them cars and took them on vacations - LEFT MY SORRY ARSE!!

Seems like when I'm a jerk and I screw up all the time, they can't stay away.....

I'm not saying it's the right thing to do, but until the right one comes along, don't be so nice :lol:

Glad you didn't have too much invested in her kid, there will be many many more.

scooterroo
08-18-2008, 10:54 AM
finally! now go be 16!

J.D.
08-18-2008, 11:28 AM
Seems like when I'm a jerk and I screw up all the time, they can't stay away.....

I'm not saying it's the right thing to do, but until the right one comes along, don't be so nice :lol:

That's exactly what it is too, and I don't understand it...gotta be an asshole....makes no sense to me seeing as how you always hear them complaining "wheres the nice guys".....then, they get one and the run away????? WTF? The female species is a breed apart boy I tell you what.

scooterroo
08-18-2008, 11:51 AM
dont even try to understand them. i grew up with 6 sisters, im the only boy and the second to youngest, it was hell growing up. think i would know a little something about women, but ut uh. they are all bi-polar i think!!! you will go insane trying to figure them out, so dont bother.

honda_atc200es
08-18-2008, 01:06 PM
yea, tabby was definitely a hand full, happy one second, then depressed, then mad.. there was no pleasing her lol. but the thing that really got me mad is when she did stuff i didnt approve of. she drinks, she smokes, she does drugs, she is bulimic, and while the latter i understand is psychological, the others on the list she could have attempted to quit, but she refused to listen, every time i tried to help she just got mad. i felt like i was trying to be her father, not very romantic:crazy:

hancadam
08-18-2008, 04:29 PM
yea, tabby was definitely a hand full, happy one second, then depressed, then mad.. there was no pleasing her lol. but the thing that really got me mad is when she did stuff i didnt approve of. she drinks, she smokes, she does drugs, she is bulimic, and while the latter i understand is psychological,

You left out a few details about this girl didn't you.

honda_atc200es
08-18-2008, 05:52 PM
yeaaa, i kinda over looked it most of the time. i mean dont get me wrong, shes really sweet and a kind person, she just has alot of issues because of her family and where she lives. i guess i liked her because i wanted to help her. i have a weakness for girls in distress

scooterroo
08-18-2008, 10:38 PM
well women can be very complex and use their faults and weaknesses for their advantage alot as well. women can be down right evil!!!

this little exerpt is from a female friend on another forum, she puts it right out there for all us guys,lol.

From GIRLS... but all guys SHOULD KNOW

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is a translation of all the IMPORTANT things girls say... for your future reference

1. Fine : This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

2. Five Minutes : If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

3. Nothing : This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.

4. Go Ahead : This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!

5. Loud Sigh : This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to #3 for the meaning of nothing.)

6. That's Okay : This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

7. Thanks : A woman is thanking you, do not question, or Faint. Just say you're welcome.

8 . Whatever : Is a women's way of saying F@!K YOU!

9. Don't worry about it, I got it : Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking 'What's wrong?' For the woman's response refer to #3.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
just thought it was funny. she is cool, straight forward, and believe me this is pretty much true!!!

honda_atc200es
08-19-2008, 12:35 AM
:beer
truer words have never been spoken, i picked up a few of those over the course of the year, one of the positives of being in a long distance relationship is that some of it isnt as brutal, but still, it was because i ignored who tabby reacts to things that we broke up, boy am i glad that happned.:w00t:

p.s. i love these smilies

seddon
08-20-2008, 09:15 PM
i had one of those gf really hot great person she cheated on me and her best friend told me about it now she is a punk kid the only diffence between me and u is i meet her

honda_atc200es
08-20-2008, 10:42 PM
i hear ya man, itll be a while before i trust a girl enough to have a serious relationship, for now im just gunna take life as it comes.

SYKO
08-20-2008, 10:53 PM
yea boyyeee!!! keep a box of trojans and some ky in the center consol and your gold!

want to get laid easy? (dont be so picky either!) lol Sykos remedy for kicking the palm grifreind!

1st procure fake ID

2nd goto club

3rd just start asking hoe's this question and nothing else....

"want to F*CK?"

4th never failed I never made it to the 5th girl!!!! hoootttieee HOOOO!!

5th double wrap it! remember there the ones that said "OK!" after that question! dont take no chances!!!

6th be satisfied that your a crazy M f'er!!

7th you have sucessfully kicked the palm girlfreind out da door!

honda_atc200es
08-20-2008, 11:35 PM
nice:lol: hopefully ill have another girlfriend soon, one of my friends introduced me to a cute younger girl:w00t: the first picture is the girl im talking 2 now, the second is a pic my bud made of the ex,if the 3rd is inappropriate ill remove it. the "im not touchin that one is a joke about this kid we make fun of on the bus

SYKO
08-20-2008, 11:39 PM
girlfreind???? when I was your age I had no girlfreinds.... girls only ment one thing! girfreinds come later when your weak in the knees! lmfao!

ATC-Eric
08-20-2008, 11:51 PM
well women can be very complex and use their faults and weaknesses for their advantage alot as well. women can be down right evil!!!

this little exerpt is from a female friend on another forum, she puts it right out there for all us guys,lol.

From GIRLS... but all guys SHOULD KNOW

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is a translation of all the IMPORTANT things girls say... for your future reference

1. Fine : This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

2. Five Minutes : If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

3. Nothing : This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.

4. Go Ahead : This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!

5. Loud Sigh : This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to #3 for the meaning of nothing.)

6. That's Okay : This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

7. Thanks : A woman is thanking you, do not question, or Faint. Just say you're welcome.

8 . Whatever : Is a women's way of saying F@!K YOU!

9. Don't worry about it, I got it : Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking 'What's wrong?' For the woman's response refer to #3.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
just thought it was funny. she is cool, straight forward, and believe me this is pretty much true!!!

Something every guy needs to read before attempting to mix with a female :lol:

Great post :lol:

ATC-Eric
08-20-2008, 11:54 PM
nice:lol: hopefully ill have another girlfriend soon, one of my friends introduced me to a cute younger girl:w00t: the first picture is the girl im talking 2 now, the second is a pic my bud made of the ex,if the 3rd is inappropriate ill remove it. the "im not touchin that one is a joke about this kid we make fun of on the bus

Wow, the old one looks like trouble!

New one looks like a total cutey. Good luck mang.

honda_atc200es
08-20-2008, 11:56 PM
very true hehe

and thanks :)

DeePa
08-21-2008, 02:55 PM
dude having a girl at your age is kinda pointless...

just relax and live life. get your papers straight and the rest will fall into place

scooterroo
08-21-2008, 07:02 PM
and the saga continues...

fabiodriven
08-21-2008, 09:42 PM
Holy crap, is this post ever gonna end? -Stay tuned

honda_atc200es
08-22-2008, 07:49 PM
i think it will go on forever hehe :)

dickieg89
08-22-2008, 10:55 PM
i will post just to ask if this will go on forever too.

SYKO
08-22-2008, 11:12 PM
bang...bang...bang....bang...."I love you".......runnin....runnning..running....

The Goat
08-23-2008, 12:03 AM
lol...syko last night...was exactly that. lol.

idk...I had a girl live with me for nearly 6 months or so. we weren't exclusive or dating, just friends who played around...she paid for absolutely everything, so i just kind of rolled with it.

letting her go remains the most ignorant thing I've done in my entire life.

ps...ky is disgusting. get some liquid platinum. everyone will be much happier....and you won't smell like blue playdoh after.

also www.condomdepot.com invest

dickieg89
08-23-2008, 11:35 AM
SMELL LIKE BLUE PAYDOH! Now thats funny, I don't care who you are.

SYKO
08-23-2008, 12:10 PM
the KY silk is the best, your right the regular ky isnt any good.... theres a whole list of lubricants Ive bene through,..... even ms butterworks!! LMFAO!

scooterroo
08-28-2008, 03:49 PM
so i gotta ask, has she called you yet? or have you called her yet? perhaps exchanged emails or chatted online since "the break-up"? for some reason i feel as if we havent heard the last fromthis tabby saga yet. imo, i think tabby is hotter the the new girl, but i like the trashy/trouble type of chic!!! hehehehehe.

honda_atc200es
08-28-2008, 07:25 PM
lmfao, i think thats cus tabby looks like shes 25 hahaha. and no i havent, this time i promised myself i wouldnt, i tend to go bi-polar when im screwed over, nice and apoligetic, then vicious and angery. shes either had her number changed by her mom, or shes jus done, but i deleted everything just in case (except the 300 or so blackmail pictures and video hehehe ) and what i forgot to mention about the new girl is shes only 14 and she has a bf hahaha, but weve been talking alot and well, realationships dont last forever ;) and kayce isnt so much hott being that shes only 14, but she is very cute and a very nice energetic girl, the opposite of tabby she dosent get depressed or hate life, she dosent do drugs or smoke or anything, shes just a friendly girl

cody2
08-28-2008, 08:12 PM
yea boyyeee!!! keep a box of trojans and some ky in the center consol and your gold!

want to get laid easy? (dont be so picky either!) lol Sykos remedy for kicking the palm grifreind!

1st procure fake ID

2nd goto club

3rd just start asking hoe's this question and nothing else....

"want to F*CK?"

4th never failed I never made it to the 5th girl!!!! hoootttieee HOOOO!!

5th double wrap it! remember there the ones that said "OK!" after that question! dont take no chances!!!

6th be satisfied that your a crazy M f'er!!

7th you have sucessfully kicked the palm girlfreind out da door!

Im tellin ya, when your young horny and got some new cologne its defiantly the trick and its how i met quite a few chicks back in the day, but dont expect to have nothing more then one night with those girls most of them are no good, one ended up being a good friend but the rest were trash who are probably selling there bodies as we speak now, and yes ALWAYS DOUBLE WRAP. Do NOT get an std off one of those cheap skanks. Its always good to have a good girl around though, thats more of a 'i need some now' move.

cody2
08-28-2008, 08:14 PM
And i think the new girls alot better then tabby, not to sound like a pedofile but i find tabby looks kinda butch, maybe its just the spray paint beard however.

honda_atc200es
08-28-2008, 08:31 PM
lmfaoo, yeaa i have some uhh, more flattering pictures locked away in my harddrive ;) those will stay there tho cas shes 16

lol ok i deleted those, i decided who needs blackmail haha

SYKO
08-28-2008, 08:48 PM
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e306/southgacustoms/crap/ou4krs.gif

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e306/southgacustoms/crap/pedo.jpg

The Goat
08-29-2008, 02:05 PM
that first one is the creepiest pick syko.

god if we wanna talk about pics floating around...

Nick_R_23
08-29-2008, 02:22 PM
the KY silk is the best, your right the regular ky isnt any good.... theres a whole list of lubricants Ive bene through,..... even ms butterworks!! LMFAO!

Story or ban. :shiftyeyes: shens

-Nick :TrikesOwn

fabiodriven
08-29-2008, 05:22 PM
And the saga continues...

honda_atc200es
09-14-2008, 01:12 AM
hah! did u think this thread was dead think again:twisted:

the kayce girl, idk, she got boring, but my friend max was like "hey man, nothing will ever happen with me and my ex marissa, your a good guy, why dont u talk to her?" and at the moment i liked kayce, so i was like ehhh, suree. 2 days ago we start talking and we hit it off right away, around 9pm tonight we were flirting and everything. next week im taking her on a ride im going to ask her out at the end of the day. also she rides! shes just never been on a real trail before

p.s. my profile says 24, but im 16, i put 84 because it was the year of my trike and i thought there was an age limit for the forums

bad350
09-14-2008, 02:05 AM
Words Of Advise, Never Judge A Woman By Her Looks, As Cheesy As It Sounds I Married A Beautiful Woman, And She Has Gained A Few Pounds Since We Married And I Have Too,but It Doesnt Matter I'd Love Her If She Was 400 Pounds, It's Whats Inside. I'd Go For It And See Where It Takes You

scooterroo
09-19-2008, 12:12 AM
just when you think its finally over, you bring it back to life. aye yiye yiye!! well at least this one rides! that is a plus. i have to ask, talked to tabby lately? come on, i know you have.

honda_atc200es
09-19-2008, 06:32 AM
nope been 2 weeks haha "hello my name is jake and i have been clean for 2 weeks". *distance voice in back*- "woohoo! your an inspiration to us all!"

300rman
09-21-2008, 09:32 PM
Bachelors of the world unite. :beer:

:beer:

think i would know a little something about women, but ut uh. they are all bi-polar i think!!!

yeah, bout the only thing i know is how to get em in the sack......keeping em hapy after that is impossible.

The female species is a breed apart boy I tell you what.

women.....you cant live with em.....and you cant shoot em........
If it wasnt for the little patch of fur, they would be an endangered species for sure.

The Goat
09-22-2008, 02:34 PM
I see a couple of boys in this thread who need to be taken out back and beaten with a rubber hose...

Show a little respect for the fairer sex, or has the idea chivalry completely been lost?

Yes, there are some crazies out there. The trick is not jumping at everything you see...wait around, you'll be surprised what comes your way. Heaven forbid you come to respect someone as a person, before you get them in the sack.

I went through about a 8 month period of getting every girl who stayed at my house, into bed. It's not worth it.

I do believe wilt chamberlain said it best "I've slept with 10,000 women...and that's pretty cool. But over the course of my lifetime I've realized that if you find one woman, and sleep with her 10,000 different ways...it's a whole lot better."

Guess what, chances are, you're gonna get hurt again...and again...and prolly even again. The trick is realizing that you take something different from every one of those broken relationships. Eventually you'll find the person who is everything you want.

cody2
09-22-2008, 04:05 PM
Words Of Advise, Never Judge A Woman By Her Looks, As Cheesy As It Sounds I Married A Beautiful Woman, And She Has Gained A Few Pounds Since We Married And I Have Too,but It Doesnt Matter I'd Love Her If She Was 400 Pounds, It's Whats Inside. I'd Go For It And See Where It Takes You

Exactly, theres some pretty messed up girls out there who just want to hurt you, gotta make sure you found the right woman.

MadAtCmxr
09-22-2008, 06:07 PM
DONT GET INVOLVED or make a anonymous call to children and youth

dickieg89
09-22-2008, 10:41 PM
fraggle rock is one of my favorite old skool tv shows....just to keep the post going

firehart
09-22-2008, 10:53 PM
Next Monday is my 30th wedding anniversary. I have never even came close to cheating on her. She's the best thing that's ever came to me. It has not always been easy to stay together, but its always been worth it.

honda_atc200es
09-23-2008, 06:11 AM
ill update this after school, i got an interesting post to ad hehe

scooterroo
09-23-2008, 07:36 PM
oh geez, here we go!!! broke the two week no talking to tabby thing already?

honda_atc200es
09-25-2008, 05:21 PM
nope nope =], im dating (well sorta, for now we just really like each other, she still wants to kinda just go with the flow for now) this girl marissa (see above post) and well i asked her out around the 15th and we were 'dating' for 2 days lol, then she asked if we could kinda take a step back because she is still uneasy about being in a relationship. but now were back to where we were before, and u could basically say were dating, and im just kinda going with what ever happens. i went to her house last sunday (rode the quad there ;) ) i took her for a ride, even let her step brother take the quad for a spin, then we played some video games, which i think i set a new record of suck, i bowled a 26 on wii bowling. it was getting dark and i was about to leave and her step mom asked me to stay for dinner, so i did and then the power went out and it started pouring, so i stayed there till about 9pm and then her dad drove me home, i took the bus to her house to pick up mah quad the next day. so yes, this girl lives near me (every other week, this week shes 30 min away in poughkipse at her moms house)

thus ends the tabby saga, but not this thread :twisted:

scooterroo
09-25-2008, 06:40 PM
well congrats man. hope all works out for you. i was in your neck of the woods on tuesday, well went thru on my way to nyc. gonna be going down there again on wednesday next week, and probably gonna stop in to the new o.c.c building to check it out. that place is awesome looking from the thruway, can't wait to stop in in person and see it.

honda_atc200es
09-28-2008, 12:10 PM
ohh really? i havent seen the new building myself personally, but i do hear its really nice.

as for marissa, she has commitment issues, so it looks like im going to have to wait this out or move on, and i don't plan on moving on just yet. she has been showing interest in doing 'stuff' though, which im leery about because we aren't dating, but at the same time im just fine with it haha, i mean i don't plan on hurting her so i see nothing wrong with it.

this thread will never die! :twisted:

honda_atc200es
10-14-2008, 08:50 PM
WELLLLL, i did talk to tabby.... but dont worry im not getting involved, it started because i wanted advice on what my faults tend to be, but now we are just friends. its funny with all the drama my ex gets upset cas im talking to marissa, and marissa gets upset because im talking to other girls (which i cleared up so its ok now). im taking marissa to bear cliff this sunday (for those of you in the Ulster area, you know what im talking about) and hopefully things go goood. i still hate that marissa dosent tell me whats going on, so i have to guess at her feelings, which in the past didn't work out so good.... But i think its just school thats making her upset, because on the days we have off shes all over me. so this one will be difficult, but by no means another 'tabby' hehe

scooterroo
10-22-2008, 07:27 PM
damn i thought this thread was finally put to bed. where is bear cliff located? talking to tabby again huh. asking advice from an ex, oh boy!!!!

honda_atc200es
10-22-2008, 11:42 PM
haha this thread will live forever =]. bear cliff is in craigsmoore about 30 min from where i live. i ended up not taking her cas my friend who was driving me broke up with his girlfriend, and well me and marissa are still kinda, confused about each other. so now im talking to yet another girl, i think syko is right, forget relationships, i just gotta try to find as many girls as possible :twisted: