PDA

View Full Version : Hey Ohio Guys......???????????

G-MAN-1
08-30-2007, 08:22 PM
I NEED SOME HELP. MY WIFE,SON AND I . MAY BE PLANNING TO MOVE TO OHIO. MAYBE THE CANTEN AREA. MAYBE YOU GUYS CAN HELP ME. I LOOKING FOR A NICE NEIGHBOR HOOD. WITH KIDS AROUND FOR MY SON TO HANG WITH. HE IS IN TO MOTOCROSS RACING. AREA WITH GOOD JOBS FOR ME AND MY WIFE. WAREHOUSE WORK,BOTTLING COMPANIES,INSURANCE FIRMS ETC. POST SOME GOOD PLACES FOR ME. IM INTO ATVING.IVE BEEN A MEMBER HERE FOREVER,MET A BUNCH YOU GUYS FROM HERE. HOWDY,NATE(TRIKE),DOGGER,MIK6. HELP ME OUT CHOOSING A great area. low crime.etc. thanx john g:p :p :p :beer :w00t: :welcome: :welcome: WELCOME ME AND MY FAMILY TO OHIO. AND NOT JUST THE TOWN I POSTED. POST SOME GOOD THINGS ABOUT YOUR TOWN IN OHIO AS WELL PLEASE

Derrick Adams
08-30-2007, 08:40 PM
I would suggest looking into Norwalk, Ohio. They are centrally located in northern Ohio so jobs should be plentiful either local or within driving distance. I've also heard that the town was rated as the lowest crime rate of any city in the U.S.
As a bonus, they have a local MX track, 4x4 truck obstical course, dirt drags, and of course they are home to the IHRA and one of the nicest 1/4 mile drag strips in the country.

G-MAN-1
08-30-2007, 08:45 PM
Thank You Derrick

max
08-31-2007, 09:18 AM
Canton would be a nice move for you. Plenty of tracks and riding areas within 15 minutes. You would want to move to one of the suburbs of Canton like Jackson or Perry Township. My wife is from N. Canton. Its a good area. Your near everything. Cleveland is only about 45 minutes away.

Mrs.Mosh
08-31-2007, 11:37 AM
Medina county has a branch of Pepsi (Wadsworth Ohio) and the home office of Westfield Insurance company (Westfield Ohio). Then there is also the Smith Road track right there in the town of Medina. That is one of the tracks the trikes race at. Do a search on Medina county and surrounding areas.

200x newby
08-31-2007, 09:24 PM
GOMER 2 miles north of lima got the refinerey and tank plant. gomer is a town of maybe 200. its out in the country a lil bit i ride all over no crime at all. neighbors are pretty nice i usually have no complaints. plenty of kids. im 16. how old is your son? theres kids around here from 5-17 got a park that is half the size of the town and a skate park if he likes that to. also have st. ritas medical center which is growing every day(not kidding they add a new section to the place everyday). steel plant plenty of insurence firms.

smokinwrench
08-31-2007, 11:06 PM
Whats the occasion for the move? I wish my wife was willing to pack up and move a few hundred miles.

G-MAN-1
09-01-2007, 02:26 AM
Thanx For The Replys. No Reason For The Move Just Looking To Relocate For My Sons Future I Guess. Here In New York This Place Is Getting Bad With Crime, Shootings Etc. No Motocross Tracks Around. They Are Here But A Long Driving Distance. Also There Is Alot Of Guys On Here That Live Out In Ohio That Have Alot Of Get Togethers For Riding. Nothing Like That Here. Thank You John G