PDA

View Full Version : D.C Killer's Caught !May the Lord bless this great country.

boneidaho
10-24-2002, 06:50 PM
:clap :clap :clap :clap Let's hear it for those public citizens and cop's who caught those two killer's on the east coast. What a shame the older one was ex-US military. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: Since my professional profession is in U.S. Counter Terrorism, it made me want to help out back there, but couldn't. I shoot that .223 round in a AR-15, and M-16 at work, so I knew how bad the situation was. I love this country, and hope you all do to. Thank's to all of you wheelerworld member's here who have served us in the U.S. military. A FREE country we live in. Let's all do our part in keeping it this way. Go out of your way and help people, and be courteous. It's the cool thing to do. :-D Later

NOS_350X
10-25-2002, 12:27 AM
i love this country but i hate the goverment its too dang corrupt our military and stuff like that kiks assprin tho

350Kris
10-25-2002, 11:30 AM
boneidaho........what's your job? You and I do almost the same thing.

10-27-2002, 12:43 AM
I heard from one of my teachers that the sniper had an old 90's or before cutlass and took out the back seat and made room to get from the back seat to the trunk, and in the trunk there was an M-16 with a tripod and everything, and a hole cut out so he could shoot. is this true??? ii havent looked at the papers or anything, and this teacher is a lil wacked so i was just wonderin.

Mobular
10-27-2002, 04:11 AM
The details are pretty much right, except it was a 1990 Caprice...