PDA

View Full Version : i didn't know it'll have So MUCh power!!

soon2becomeaowner
05-12-2003, 09:28 PM
i have a 1984 honda 200s. i had it for about 2 weeks. Yesterday was the only time i got time to take it out for a run in the street. So i started it up, took it in the street (cautiously looking out for hte cops) put it in 1 st pressed the throttle halfway. the atc pulled hard 2nd still pulling, 3 rd amazingly still pulling. it felt so great. knobby tires making noise. wind in my face...I cant wait to take it to Azusa canyon ohv..

just wanted to tell you guys,how a 19 year old bike still has it's power. i cant believe how much power would a 350x atc have..... I have ridden a 90cc 125cc atv's. they were all pretty slow. i cant wait to race my friend's 1986 lt250r suzuki..

Jeb
05-13-2003, 09:37 AM
Not to crush your enthusiasm, I think it's great to be so passionate about ones trike. :-D Just be prepared! Your friends LT250R (it's not called a quadracer for nothing) is going to totally crush your 200S in every way shape and form possible. It's going to chew it up, spit it out, and then roost the pieces to oblivion. :shock: Even if your a better rider than he is, it's still going to be a cake walk for him, unless he forgot to install his piston rings or something. I'm sure your S is nice and runs very good but it's not even in the same class (or same school! ) as an LT250R QuadRacer. He should really let you ride it for a much needed reality check.

Now if it's a suzuki LT250 QuadRunner, it MIGHT be a different story.

Good Luck and remember these words of wisdom: "winning isn't everything!"

bbechtel16
05-13-2003, 10:13 AM
i have a 1984 honda 200s. i had it for about 2 weeks. Yesterday was the only time i got time to take it out for a run in the street. So i started it up, took it in the street (cautiously looking out for hte cops) put it in 1 st pressed the throttle halfway. the atc pulled hard 2nd still pulling, 3 rd amazingly still pulling. it felt so great. knobby tires making noise. wind in my face...I cant wait to take it to Azusa canyon ohv..

just wanted to tell you guys,how a 19 year old bike still has it's power. i cant believe how much power would a 350x atc have..... I have ridden a 90cc 125cc atv's. they were all pretty slow. i cant wait to race my friend's 1986 lt250r suzuki..

Yes the 200S is surprisingly quick. I raced my dad's friend the other day who has a mint 200S (single owner, never needed any repairs, stock) on my 250SX in my sig and it wasn't too far behind (it was probably about 30 feet back once we were close to topped out, it was closer before then).

TRI Z Racer
05-14-2003, 11:04 PM
ahh, the amazing differences between 2 and 4 stroke

BLAZERONE22
05-20-2003, 10:36 PM
I'm impressed by the little s motor too, I took my auto x out riding for the first time 3 weeks ago and it did pretty well, it climbed any hill I wanted and kept me close behind my buddy on a yz 250. I'm sure he was holding back, but it still was very fun. you should look for a 200x and drop that motor in there.