PDA

View Full Version : Any out of staters want to schedule a flat track race date down here?

Billy Golightly
09-07-2007, 08:51 PM
Can't let all the glory go down in OHIO :D Lets get something setup. The rest of the season looks like this:

Race 10

Valdosta Karting Complex
Sept 29th (Double Points Race)
Valdosta, GA 7:00PM

Race 11

Thunderbowl Speedway
Oct 20th
Ocala, FL 7:00PM

Race 12

ThunderBowl Speedway
Nov 17th (Double Points Race)
Ocala, FL 7:00PM

There is also a race in Baker, FL (over in the western part of the panhandle of FL) that is suppose to be pretty big. It is in November, on the 10th and 11th.

SYKO
09-07-2007, 08:54 PM
the one in baker is a money race.... it should be crazy, I might go over there

Billy Golightly
09-07-2007, 09:50 PM
Yup, I think it will be awesome. I think I'm gonna try and run it. Maybe I can get a new helmet by November. I feel like a goon riding mine without a visor :lol:

dreadhed
09-07-2007, 10:26 PM
We should get involved in some hair scrabbles..that is the woods racing right? That is what I would like to do. I might some some FT next year but, I just don't want to go in circles all the time. I do that enough in my own head. Not saying it wouldn't be fun, who knows maybe once I try it I might be hooked.

Billy Golightly
09-07-2007, 10:34 PM
Its gonna be really difficult to get into a harescramble or MX series down here. The FTR (Which puts on all the harescrambles) follows the AMA rule book about not allowing trikes. In addition to that, the insurance regs from the companies that most all of these events are ran on also have a big fat line on one of the application pages that says "Clarify that three-wheeled ATVs will not be allowed on the property".

dreadhed
09-07-2007, 10:48 PM
Hmmmm Well that sucks what a bunch of bass terds. I all ways wanted to do that. I guess it's take what you can get type of thing huh? I remember the stick about the rally not allowing trikes. You think we could just put a little go cart tire on top on the trike so it has 4 wheels.:D Maybe some time we all could get some thing set up. That cross country racing that guy from LA was taking about sounds like fun too.

Mosh
09-08-2007, 08:49 AM
I tellin ya Billy,If I had the time off work and the extra cash flow to make a week out of it,I would totally grace the flat tracks with a Tri-z.Why you gots to live 17 hours away?:( :lol:
Espeacilly in November.When it is cold and sucky up here,Sunny and 70's down there.Wish I was rich.I would get a Madden cruiser and trailer and just hit ride spots all over the country following the warm seasons.
Okay I am awake from my pipe dream.

Jason Hall
09-08-2007, 09:01 AM
I'm In the same boat as Moshman, I would love to race with you guys. Just to farr to drive man.

I swear thats why we need to have some flat track racin at TF. That's the only time we're all together. Back In the day 3 wheeler flat track racing was popular where I grew up, I love It.

Old 179
09-08-2007, 09:43 AM
[QUOTE=moshman355;528714]I tellin ya Billy,If I had the time off work and the extra cash flow to make a week out of it,I would totally grace the flat tracks with a Tri-z.]

Tri-z?? Aren't you a converted Honda man now?:naughty: :lol:

Mosh
09-08-2007, 10:53 AM
[quote=moshman355;528714]I tellin ya Billy,If I had the time off work and the extra cash flow to make a week out of it,I would totally grace the flat tracks with a Tri-z.]

Tri-z?? Aren't you a converted Honda man now?:naughty: :lol:Yeah but all them guys are on Hondas.Gotta be different.Plus my Z is fast on open tracks.:naughty:

Kintore
09-08-2007, 01:08 PM
Id be more interested in waiting till your MX track is done as well, then we can play on BOTH!

Billy Golightly
09-09-2007, 08:25 PM
That won't be to much longer. If no one thinks they can make it yet for this season, will anyone commit to hitting one at least sometime next year? I have no idea what the race schedule for next season will look like, but I'd estimate about 2 races a month for the whole year based on what I've seen so far.