PDA

View Full Version : 08 Yamaha 700efi Rhino

ATCGENIUS
09-18-2007, 03:16 AM
Yamaha has just released the 08 rhino lineup and it looks great. Yamaha did not wait to respond to Honda, they wanted to keep the #1 spot. You can see pics of the new rhino at my news page!!!

http://powersportslife.com/POWERSPORTS_NEWS.php

oldsking86
09-18-2007, 10:50 AM
Oh it looks nice! Though it better be worried about the kawi's 750 v-twin SxS because those v-twin motors make TONS of power

smokinwrench
09-18-2007, 05:22 PM
Seems to me they all better be worried about the RZR, because it is years ahead of the rest of them as far as performance is concerned.

tecat-z
09-18-2007, 06:02 PM
Seems to me that they are all trying to recreate what Honda did almost 20 years ago with the fl400 pilot. Talk about ahead of its time! I can't speak from experience, but it would seem to me that even the new rzr would have its hands full with the big 89-90 Pilot. The Pilots styling is still more up to date, when you consider the boxy and non aggressive looks of the new side X sides. The RZR is nice looking, and does do something the pilot never could, and that's carry 2 people. But the drivetrain and suspension on the big FL was more than up to the task! And now Hondas competition is the Big Red! What a slap in the face of the original designers of Honda off road machines. Honda really has taken a dump on their line of machines, not to mention the people who are supposed to be excited about laying down almost $10 large, for something that looks like that! Honda invented this whole thing, and should be ashamed.

oldsking86
09-18-2007, 07:42 PM
Seems to me that they are all trying to recreate what Honda did almost 20 years ago with the fl400 pilot. Talk about ahead of its time! I can't speak from experience, but it would seem to me that even the new rzr would have its hands full with the big 89-90 Pilot. The Pilots styling is still more up to date, when you consider the boxy and non aggressive looks of the new side X sides. The RZR is nice looking, and does do something the pilot never could, and that's carry 2 people. But the drivetrain and suspension on the big FL was more than up to the task! And now Hondas competition is the Big Red! What a slap in the face of the original designers of Honda off road machines. Honda really has taken a dump on their line of machines, not to mention the people who are supposed to be excited about laying down almost $10 large, for something that looks like that! Honda invented this whole thing, and should be ashamed.

That is true, the pilots where great machines, I seen one up close before, never drove it but they are really great looking. The design was incredible too, it was a little race buggy out the factory. Now with this new big red I wouldn't even drive it if they gave it to me; just sell it and buy 2 pilots :D

The Razr is nice, but still It didn't have the appeal as the Rhino did when it first came out. Also the new kawi, if it's similar to the rhino but MORE power with the Vtwin then it will take the crown as top dawg for SxS