PDA

View Full Version : Starting Monday!

3-WheelHogger
09-18-2007, 06:25 PM
all tha B-S is done with ...:w00t: so now i'm really excited about monday ... it's gonna be ma first day at MMI in orlando ... a year and a half from now i'll be honda and yamaha certified ... mon-fri 6:20pm-11:30pm ... a long time and alotta work but it's def. worth it ... i can't wait!

Kilborg
09-19-2007, 08:26 AM
MMI as in motorcycle mechanics institute?

Good luck, and dont party too much.

3-WheelHogger
09-19-2007, 07:27 PM
thats the one ... between gas and tolls ($20/day) it looks like i'ma be spending some serius money this year ... but i'ma do what i have ta do, to succeed & excell ..... no more party'n .... as much ...

SYKO
09-19-2007, 07:43 PM
man, I hate all those damn tolls through orlando!!! WTF!! man im pissed thinking about them!! errrrrrr,, good luck in school!!! pretty soon you'll be answering all our questions!

Vealmonkey
09-19-2007, 09:23 PM
I think there is only one toll across the beeline express, at least there was only one years ago. I'm not sure where MMI is in orlando though. Buckle down and have fun. I also just noticed you're in Cocoa, I used to live in Melbourne just south of the Patrick Causeway. Man, those were good times in Central FL. The best of luck to you with school too. Keep us posted on how school is going.

3-WheelHogger
09-19-2007, 10:59 PM
the campus is right off of OBT .. bout a 45min. drive from cocoa .... 3 tolls one way, 3 the other .... i'm in luck though ... just found out a guy i used ta go to high school with is goin to MMI .... looks like i'll be carpooling and he's got an E-pass! might not be so bad after all ...

oldsking86
09-19-2007, 11:14 PM
Back when I was in UCF in orlando that 408 and 417 would DESTROY us when we'd go to the Orlando Skatepark! We had to def carpool after because to tolls cost more then a skate session!

Good luck in school bro!