PDA

View Full Version : One bad machine

3Razors
09-19-2007, 02:26 AM
And built well too!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=008&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=180157183164&rd=1

dizasterzrfun69
09-19-2007, 02:39 AM
thats pretty bad a** but i still think those are the ugliest quads yet :eek:

smokinwrench
09-19-2007, 11:59 AM
That would be a fun ride to own. It looks very good for being a hybrid of that nature.

tecat-z
09-19-2007, 03:10 PM
Well one thing's for sure, that machine may be a bit on the heavy side. But it more than makes up for it everywhere else. The builder is definately a professional and knows what he's doing. Not to mention a very intelligent rider who knows how to use that kind of power. That's a machine that has to be respected or you will die very fast. To any of you who were at TF07, reflect for a moment on the sheer power of the cbr 900rr bike. Well that engine isn't even in the same league as a STOCK Hayabusa! And this quad has forced induction. I think it's an amazing machine that would be awesome to see in person, but i know my limitations, and this far exceeds all of them.

dizasterzrfun69
09-19-2007, 03:29 PM
but i know my limitations.

I gotta get me some of those :lol:

Mosh
09-19-2007, 06:43 PM
I would ride the wheels off that SOB.That has to be the fastest thing on the left coast.Imagine hacking the front off and Just runnin one wheel.:p

smokinwrench
09-19-2007, 08:06 PM
i know my limitations, and this far exceeds all of them.

I would also ride the crap out of it. The crashes might hurt a little worse at 100mph:beer

SYKO
09-19-2007, 08:10 PM
I gotta get me some of those :lol:

im down with this monstor 2!!! wowee! that loooks like a f'n blast!! and well built other than the fact that the radiator looks like a toads toung hanging out (ds front always kinda looked like toads to me.... ya im weird):crazy:

cody2
09-29-2007, 02:47 PM
I would be shaking in fear on that. I rode a hayabusa street bike and thought it was pretty sweet and extremely powerful,imagine this beast! It wouldn't do much for what i do with my bikes (motocross and woods riding) however,i never go to dunes. Maybe once a year. But wow,what a beast. I'm buying myself a Yamaha street bike.

jsimonh
09-30-2007, 01:43 PM
The guy that built it goes by SuperSonicToys on the ATVconnection forums. He has built a few different ones. He also built a banshee powered by a 3 cylinder 2 stroke sled engine. His work is always top notch. On a side note, the guy that won the auction backed out because he said he didn't know that it would need race gas. So SST still has it, and I believe he is going to keep it now.

RedRider_AK
09-30-2007, 05:03 PM
Wow, that is one SICK machine... That's all I can say about it. I would love to do a couple of drag runs on it!