PDA

View Full Version : Anybody here about this today

oldsking86
09-20-2007, 10:39 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070920/ap_on_re_us/school_fight

Some of my fav important people are speaking out about it :rolleyes:

SYKO
09-20-2007, 10:45 AM
YEA I heard about it, nothing but small town dealings always spinning out of controle

ATC-Eric
09-20-2007, 10:51 AM
Wheres that shakes head smiley?........

400exguy
09-20-2007, 11:15 AM
I saw this on CNN this morning and wanted to puke!:drool: I dislike Sharpton!

oldsking86
09-20-2007, 11:18 AM
Exactly it;s blown way out of proportion! It's 2 different battles involved, yea the nooses was WRONG and discriminatory but when a group of people BEAT on one person and get charged it has to be raciest issue.. Yea I really dislike Sharpton also, he's always in the battle.

LonesomeTriZ
09-20-2007, 12:57 PM
People like him are what makes this situations into the circus they become. Reverse it and he would be screaming for the white kids to be hung. I wish some one would put a bullet in his head. He make things worse for black people in general.

400exguy
09-20-2007, 01:04 PM
You are both exactly right! He always is in a situation and sticking up for someone who has clearly did something wrong and is trying to make it seem ok because of racial profiling. In some cases the race card is ligit but honeslty I believe most cases, its just used to try to find a loop hole to get out of things.

LonesomeTriZ
09-20-2007, 01:09 PM
It comes down to making excuses.

"oh my great great great great great great great great grand daddy was a slave so there fore I deserve special treatment"

Or

"I did not know any better because of the neighborhood I grew up in"

People like him makes black people look worse than they actually are. I knew some black guys from my old unit that use to cuss that man. They hated all that he stood for. They wanted to be respected because of who they are and what they have done. Not because we are forced to simply because of the color of thier skin.

oldsking86
09-20-2007, 01:20 PM
Exactly, just because the white kids got off the hook because hanging a noose in the yard; but there was no law to convict them on for it.

Now a bunch of black kids assault a SINGLE white kid, and they really whooped his ass, but they are having a rally because it's racist that the black kids are being convicted for a crime and the white one's weren't.. Hello assault and battery is a crime ANYWHERE in the country.

*Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* I'd have a noose or three in my yard too! lol

85ytz250n
09-20-2007, 10:09 PM
I am going over to Alexandria this weekend for cookout, might have to swing down there and do some counter protesting. Bunch of hypocritical turds, a crime is a crime, an eye for an eye. I sure wish that doofis hadnt killed Lincoln before he could finish the Emancipation proclamation, probably would have prevented alot of problems.

Barry

pickleweasel_00
09-20-2007, 10:36 PM
i try not to be racist, but can they never do anything to help themselves? I mean there was the whole civil rights movement that helped the black community move forward. But it seems like there's the certain type of them that think the world owes them everything and they seem to do stuff to make everyone else look stupid and set the whole black community back even farther. Nice to see Jesse Jackson is out getting his mug in the news again :rolleyes: And one other thing (forgive me if anyone is offended) but why do they demand to be called "african-american"? If that's the case, I demand to be calle "irish-american". I'm not from ireland but my relatives from way back when were. Oh well, I will stop before I go on too much farther :banned:

ccdhowell
09-20-2007, 11:11 PM
I'm from Louisiana, born and raised, and this is fairly typical behavior from the blacks we have here. They just don't see the world the same way you and I see it; for several generations down here, these people have been more or less completely taken care of, free food, free housing, free medical care and women get more money for having more children, it's pathetic. There's even something called a "crazy check", if your child fails two grades in school, then he/she must have something wrong with them so the mother gets a check from the state to supposedly treat the child for whatevers wrong.

The end result of all of this pandering too is very predictable, parents don't push children to better themselves to achieve something in life, quite the opposite, they encourage failure. Why go to school to make myself better when the state of Louisiana is gonna take care of me until the day I die. It's a total sham, whole damned disfunctional communities of people living from cradle to grave on the hard work of others. All they have to do with themselves is beotch about what a raw deal they're getting. If they ever went out and had to provide for themselves, as families and communities, we in Louisiana would all be better off.

Unless you've lived in the deep south you may think that my line of reasoning sounds harsh, but I have no ill feelings for the black race in general. I can count several black people as close friends at different times of my life, and none of them were from the south. It's sorta funny when a hard-working black family from the midwest or northeast moves down here, they dislike the local blacks and hold them in as much disdain as the rest of us hard-work, God-fearing southerners.

Jena is a joke, just another attempt by Jackson and Sharpton to increase their personal power and fortune. I'm sure they have done nothing but line their pockets from the publicity this has generated.

Proud to be from Louisiana, Chris

Enigma
09-20-2007, 11:53 PM
And one other thing (forgive me if anyone is offended) but why do they demand to be called "african-american"?

I was talking to a black guy at my work about this last week. He hates it when people call him an african-american, because he is not from Africa he is from San Diego, his parents are from San Diego. Also what is funny about that, they are trying to be all PC and not offend anyone, but at the same time they are assuming that ALL black people come form Africa.:wondering What about Haiti, India, Jamaica to name a few. Also technically there are white people that you could call african-american. Right?

oldsking86
09-21-2007, 01:47 PM
They just use the SAME arguments everytime something happens to a black person and yep at the front of the pack is Sharpton and Jackson as always. I agree with Lonesome, some needs to take care of Sharpton already; civil rights movement ended years ago and they got what they wanted, but people will be people and view points will be made no matter what skin color you are.

I used to say I was proud to be an American but that's a whole other story regarding on Government system in which I do need to open Pandora's box on lol

LonesomeTriZ
09-21-2007, 02:29 PM
Everything I was going to say already has been.

pickleweasel_00
09-21-2007, 10:26 PM
I guess being brought up decent with manners and respect, it kind of boggles me when people like that carry on the way they do. Life's to damned short to worry about stupid stuff, why not enjoy it and make the most out of it? I think Al and Jesse are doing the exact opposite, they're making it worse than it is. And my brother-in-law's parents are from South Africa (and they're white) so i guess they could be african americans :) All this politically correct crap is annoying.

And ccdhowell, i get what you're saying. What do you think welfare has done for this country? It's not just in Louisianna... Seems to me like they took a step forward with the civil rights movement, and two or five steps back after welfare came along (mostly self inflicted).

Here's a good one I heard the other day that any one applying for jobs and being passed over for someone of color will appreciate: "Affirmative action: Brilliantly fighting discrimination with discrimination!"

oldsking86
09-22-2007, 12:11 AM
Welfare just gives an excuse for lazy people to not work.. they rather just sit there and receive a check... then they complain about not having enough money and they blame it on a "race" issue.. When it comes down to it things can never be perfect or equal because we are all human and will think what we want no matter... I make things simple, it's not the color of your skin or where your from I don't like, If I don't like you it's the way you act and I will tell you :)

Haha I had a pretty interesting conversation today at work about this with a black kid at my job who is a buddy of mine and he actually found out that I'm spanish and I don't even like spanish people lol

ATC-Eric
09-22-2007, 12:59 AM
Programs like welfare eliminate NATURAL SELECTION..................We're doomed.

oldsking86
09-22-2007, 01:05 AM
This country has been doomed ever since the CIA and other government agencies where created back in the early 1900's.. Now we have to hear the battle, "Oh since i'm this race i;m treated unfair!" geesh

LonesomeTriZ
09-22-2007, 03:28 PM
Programs like welfare eliminate NATURAL SELECTION..................We're doomed.

That is one of the things that contributed to the fall of Rome.

oldsking86
09-22-2007, 03:37 PM
That is one of the things that contributed to the fall of Rome.

With that stated isn't it true that throughout history it has been seen that all of the greatest civilizations and nations at some point have fallen and dissapeared?

ATC-Eric
09-22-2007, 05:37 PM
Anybody here seen Idiocracy with Luke Wilson?

Pretty funny.

LonesomeTriZ
09-22-2007, 09:07 PM
That is true. But they fell for reasons. The poor welfare system of Later Rome was one of thiers.

Jim mac
09-22-2007, 11:31 PM
Is there a link anywhere that explains the welfare system in plain english? like
A. if your single, and your too lazy to work, we give you X number of dollars?
B. if your single, and your too stupid to use birth control and have a kid you cant take car of, the govt. give you X number of dollars
C. if your too stupid, and have another kid, you get more dollars?
I hear of these programs. But would like to know how much is really given away to, say a woman with no job and 2 kids. And why isnt bush trying to cut back on this govt, givaway? seems they could take that money and give it to haliburton or maybe one of the pharmecuticals. At least they could get some campain donations from them. Jim

LonesomeTriZ
09-22-2007, 11:38 PM
Yeah, you would think some like the current president would do somehting about that crap. I remember when Clinton tried to increase the amount of money given to welfare recipeants. He wanted to make it even esier for them to get something for nothing.

oldsking86
09-22-2007, 11:51 PM
And our current system says what? the rich are getting richer and the poor vice versa... the middle class is diminishing every year and soon will disappear.

And the sad part about is it that people receiving it actually like it and will not even get a job because it's like being on a vacation for the rest of their lives.

hinddee29
09-23-2007, 11:20 AM
I think what we have here is a new David Allen Coe hit in the making.:lol:
Can't add anymore to what has been said.

85ytz250n
09-23-2007, 01:52 PM
We could cut back on the welfare system by making them do the same thing to get paid that the rest of us working stiffs have to. Make them take random drug tests with a zero tolerance policy, you pop you get cut.

Barry

LonesomeTriZ
09-23-2007, 02:46 PM
That would make too much damn sense.

oldsking86
09-24-2007, 01:31 PM
If only it where that simple haha

It;s funny there are plenty of LOSERS around here in ocala who can't even pass a drug test.. I see people come apply all the time and are near to being hired but disappear because they can't stay CLEAN! It's people like that who suck from the system because they are to damn lazy to get a job! Doesn't matter what race, religion, etc. they are.

LonesomeTriZ
09-24-2007, 08:37 PM
Yep, I hate bottom feeders.

85ytz250n
09-26-2007, 03:51 PM
If only it where that simple haha

It;s funny there are plenty of LOSERS around here in ocala who can't even pass a drug test.. I see people come apply all the time and are near to being hired but disappear because they can't stay CLEAN! It's people like that who suck from the system because they are to damn lazy to get a job! Doesn't matter what race, religion, etc. they are.

They only do it becase the rest of us let them, if we screamed loud enough and long enough politicians wouldnt have any choice but to either listen or find work somewhere else. If burns my butt everytime I walk into a grocery stor to buy macaroni and cheese when the guy infront of me wearing gold and all that other BS is buying steaks with food stamps. Makes me think very bad things:twisted: .

barry